TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

The first year of ToT, there were a lot of people complaining that there were too many items and it was difficult to get them all. I do agree that it was a bit on the excessive side. smile.gif

However, when you combine the story items with the ToT items, that's 61 things in all.

This has probably been asked already, but does anyone know roughly how long is the interval between treat drops?

Thanks!

This has probably been asked already, but does anyone know roughly how long is the interval between treat drops?

Thanks!

10-15 minutes

Following the stream, you get attacked by a giant corrupted/mutant catfish and have to turn back.

Plundering the tent gets you chased off by an entirely black Nebula dragon. and the note that Sunrise Shade would be very disappointed in your un-heroic behavior.

Neither gave items. smile.gif

THANK YOU. I feel so much better now.

Am I the only one who felt like a bad person after trying to plunder the desert tent? >3<

Do Holiday sprites go on dragons that are raised during the holiday, or go on any adult dragons that have a special sprite coded during that time?

wink.gif Sorry, I'm kind of clueless when it comes to anything holiday/event related things, because I just started Dragon Cave in September.

Edited by gusearth1

Do Holiday sprites go on dragons that are raised during the holiday, or go on any adult dragons that have a special sprite coded during that time?

wink.gif Sorry, I'm kind of clueless when it comes to anything holiday/event related things, because I just started Dragon Cave in September.

Not sure what you mean here. If you mean the "dressing up/costumes" that have been done in past years, it's only dragons that have a costume submitted for them. (and that the artist is okay with)

At least our Leetle trees are festive? smile.gif

Yeah, I love the Halloween sprite for the leetle tree. biggrin.gif

I also love the dividing banner between this year's TOT items and last year's. It is beautiful. My compliments to the artist. smile.gif

Question: When making undead dragons, are the linages retained? What about the dates?

Yes lineages/dates are retained

I'm so not going to have enough Influences for the new eggs. tongue.gif At least trading exists if I don't get a 4/3 split naturally.

Oh also, do undead dragons have their old breed listed or retained in any way?

And now I'm wondering what date I should use for my zombies... hm... any thoughts?

Oh also, do undead dragons have their old breed listed or retained in any way?

And now I'm wondering what date I should use for my zombies... hm... any thoughts?

I know that if it was a CB Holiday it still counts towards your breed limit. Don't think it's listed on the dragon's page though, just an invisible stat in the system somewhere.

Another treat just showed up for me...there was no picture for it though. Just a broken image icon. When I clicked on it, it took me to my treats page, and there's a blank space between 2 other treats o_O

I have a broken Image too

I have 38 treats now but one is broken