TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

1 hour ago, Tinibree said:

If anyone feels up to breeding some leodons it'd be appreciated! I'll finish my lineage one year...

Bred all mine for 22 eggs, hope that helps a little bit

An Aether massbreed would be lovely ^_^

When I'm not hunting this weekend, and am on the computer, I'll do some breeding of these requests and some other stuff to make sure the AP is full of fun stuff for those who want to hunt the AP and take advantage of lower hatch times in between their hunting and whatnot. Especially since some people are OK with waiting, just not sure they want to participate in the rush of hunting repeatedly, and also for those who have their fill for now. I think it is a great weekend to breed stuff in general because if you are full up and there isn't anything you can do for a couple hours, make some stuff go straight to that AP for people to enjoy! 

And many people are enjoying finding bred new Xenos to the AP and don't mind they aren't CB as they want to be able to at least collect them and/or possibly use them for lineages. And they need that stuff to help unlock the Encyclopedia so they can be able to purchase stuff from the Market!! 

For many places, not just the US, this weekend is also some Holiday of some sort in many countries. So you might want to consider some color or other themes that tie in with that holiday, or just any special dragons that would be a fun surprise for someone to find, whether its during the weekend or after. Celebrate, have a great time, and share and gift to others to enjoy as well, everyone wins!

Bred ~78 albino eggs of varying lineages to the AP- hopefully helps push down the slowly increasing AP times a teeny bit! Also a couple of nice shinies in there :)

Tossed ~110 xenowyrms to the AP as part of an attempt to produce a certain neutral xenowyrm. The majority are perfect checkers and 2Gs from perennial commons.

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

an attempt to produce a certain neutral xenowyrm

Did you succeed?

22 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Did you succeed?

No. For data purposes, about 1/10th of the xenowyrms produced were a random variant or the location of the other parent.

May I kindly request some razorcrest massbreeding? I'm trying to do a checker and so far, my breeding pairs have produced 63 razorcrests (60 surviving) in total and only one egg of the other breed...

Posted (edited)

Just sent 16 Razorcrests, 1 Khusa and 1 Coastal Waverunner eggs to the AP XD

Only a few "no interest" ... That was all my Razorcrests - none left :lol:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

14 hours ago, Lady Meli said:

May I kindly request some razorcrest massbreeding? I'm trying to do a checker and so far, my breeding pairs have produced 63 razorcrests (60 surviving) in total and only one egg of the other breed...

Sent 15 Razorcrests, 3 Khusas, and a few odd other breeds to the AP. Two refusals and two no interest. Hope that helps.

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Leodons don't seem to get much love ...

Sent 4 to the AP (I only have 4 Leodons, apparently XD), I guess it's better than nothing?

oh heck i was just coming to ask for people to breed their leos too! lol good luck, every bit helps.

I just sent 15 Leos to the AP. :)

Looks like my royal blue and BBWs are hitting the ap right now, all the bbws are PB and there's some nice lineages mixed into the royals :)

Posted (edited)

Want to do some breeding but need some inspiration? Here are some ideas to encourage you to get a start on "what should I breed now?" And as always, if you have other stuff to breed because you are in the mood, go for it! These are just here in case you need some inspiration to get you started for the next 4 weeks!

JULY 16-JULY 22: Rares/Uncommons & Very Super Commons:  Have some fun with some dichotomy of mixing up your week with not only those shiny rare/uncommon dragons that people always want to grab but often can't seem to catch them when they want (Especially New Xeno Releases, Trios/Zyu's for Summoning, & Any Pretty Lines) along with those super common often considered "Biome Blockers" (you say Cave, but they are really Biomes) to give a nice bit of fun variety to the AP while people hunt. Try to make them fun matches so people want to hatch them, even if only to regift and/or release back to the AP. This way people can collect both Adults & Freezies for all the  hatchling stages and adorable hatchlings they collect in general (and/or hatch to gift to those in need or trying to grow their scrolls! - And if you like to hatch & release, consider checking out The Evil Project!) It helps out a lot of people & their needs and goals in game in a lot of ways. And try to mix it up. People generally don't like to see Walls of the Same Egg, so try to rotate them around, especially if you have a huge army. Like maybe breed 20-40 of one breed, then switch it up, then come back, then switch it up again! Or switch between your various armies, just switch it up enough to make it fun!

JULY 23 -JULY 29: Breed Best Helpful Dragons (BSA's & Hybrids & Dragons whose personality or actions (either by your interpretation or breed description) like to help out (you can interpret that as you want, if you think dragons that eat certain pesky things like other dragons and/or people, go for it!) and can be considered "helpful".   Also, a lot of people like to collect checkers or find 2Gs to get them started and/or Stairs/Other Nice Patterns they can continue and sometimes request these dragons to look for a mate or be inspired to look for a mate, consider adding them to the bunch! And especially if you get requests for something you own to be bred a lot for others or have a special "family/named" groups of Dragons like: Thuweds, Dorkface, Dusk, etc.

JULY 30 - AUG 05: Color & Elemental & Biome Themed: Again, this helps get some of those new Xenos out there, but you have a lot of variety of other options too. Pick A Color, and Breed that Color (Rainbow Sort is really Helpful). It doesn't need to be "colorful", just a particular color, and then move on to a different color, or pick an Elemental Affinity, and Move on to the Next One, or a Breed that normally populates in a particular Biome (although some can be found anywhere, pick the places they most usually show up, aside from the Market!), and move on to the next Biome. Or mix them up. And if they show up in more than one Biome, or All of them, That is an Option too! Use the Dragon Encyclopedia or DC Wiki (especially for Elemental info & Biome Info) if you need with any of this. Also if you want to focus on very colorful dragons, or special Rainbow/Color Combinations, Go for it!

AUG 6 - AUG 11: Non "Standard" Dragons. Two-Heads, Pygmies, Drakes, Hybrids, etc. & "Underappreciated Dragon Breeds". "Underappreciated" is up to you, but maybe there is a dragon you absolutely love but others don't seem to understand your love, or don't have as awesome of a collection as you do, and you should share them with the world to encourage that appreciation (although, if you have a ton, rotate the breeding a bit as not to flood the AP). Other nice lineages but because they aren't "shiny" enough or "are too common" or other issues people may have with the breed, you know they just don't understand the value and true beauty of these breeds and lineages. It is time to send them out into the world and grow that appreciation. Obviously, any nice lineages/patterns you have that you don't get flooded requests for breeding for others as well would fit this definition too. Feel free to further interpret as you like!

Edited by Natayah

Sent about 90 Bolts, 40-sh Golden Wyverns, and a tiny handful of Aeons to the AP. The Goldie success rate was really low this week, but nearly all my Bolts bred.

Id appreciate if anyone could help breed labradorites. I wanted to do a line of them with some xenos since xenos got the new release boost but they're all still throwing labs ;;

9 hours ago, Tinibree said:

I am once again asking for leodon breedings

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

Id appreciate if anyone could help breed labradorites. I wanted to do a line of them with some xenos since xenos got the new release boost but they're all still throwing labs ;;

Sent 1 Labradorite and 3 Leodons to the AP :( Lesson learned about breeding ANYTHING with Xenowyrms nowadays...

Can I request some Striped River mini mass breeding pretty please? I'm struggling to get Tercorns from my 2nd Gen pairings. Get them occasionally from the CB's, but I'm getting more Striped Rivers than Tercorns. 

Sent 12 Striped Rivers (and 2 green Stripeds, interestingly) to the AP.

May I ask for another Leodon breeding, please?

Sent 5 Striped Rivers to the AP. Got a ton of refusals :(