TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Very, very far from a massbreed, ;)  but I actually bred 8 2G new hybrids from Undine and White to the AP on the first day of the release.  They should be showing up some time tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Hey everybody. May I suggest sending some nice things to the AP while you're locked with the new release, so the AP time doesn't go up to un-incuhatchable as soon as we have room to grab AP eggs again?  :)

I'm breeding my usual "breed for AP" group, but might also create a Tidal wave at some point...

Well I MIGHT have gone on a bit of a breeding spree these last three days (tried to mix it up and spread it out a bit so it shouldn't produce to massive walls for too long, bred checkers, EGPBs, EGs, second gens and a handful of pretty stairs, a couple of thousand breedings all in all)

- Edit: first eggs should hit in about 19 hours)

Edited by Herk

Hey guys, I just bred 52 Red Dragon eggs into the AP, if some others could breed yours and make a Red so people can get BSA bois, that would be awesome! One person from Discord already helped me out (Thank you!).

Looks like the release breeding backfired a little; ap times are very ER and brushing uninfluenceable :')

Not quite enough to qualify as a massbreed but I did just send a good number of golds to the AP. Got me thinking I might want to try and massbreed all of my metallics and rares at some point, I'll just need to stock up on purples first.

I was gonna do a full-army blacktip mega-massbreed over the holiday, but between IRL getting in the way over the weekend and the state of the AP I decided the last thing anybody needed was a 2,500 egg salt/celestial wall right now! 🤣 Tentatively looking at maybe doing a mini-massbreed (around 250 eggs maximum) of just my CB blacktip pairs this coming weekend though!

June Breeding Schedule Ideas for Inspiration, Feel Free to Take this & Do more with it or Make other Suggestions!!

I am Going to Post a June Weekly Breeding Schedule that someone is more than welcome to expand upon and make their own Thread, and/or have someone propose different days. Especially Weekends. But if you don't know what to breed, here are some simple Suggestions for June, however, I highly recommend breeding you best dragons (most helpful, most sought after, favorite Breeds (especially common and/or releases in past year, including most recently, favorite lines/lineages, personal fave dragon(s) per personal sentiment, Alt/Hybrid Type Dragons, Shinies, Other Interesting/Special Dragons each week or two, because those are always Fun to find in the AP any day of the week. While you can breed whatever you like, it is more  likely to find a home if it is a dragon lineage or type people would *want* to keep or hatch & regift.

May 31-June 6: BSA's & Newer Releases (and New Hybrids, including the most recent release as well as dragon breeds released in the past 1-1.5 Years. Especially if still pretty common or in high demand.If you want to breed Some Common as well, Feel Free to Throw them in.

June 7-June 13: It Ends on Saturday the 13th! Breed Your Best/Fave Lines, Shinies, Alts/Hybrids and Scarier/Darker Dragons (interpret that as you want) to provide Good Mojo since No Friday the 13th by just one day!

June 14-June 20: Color & Elemental & Biomes Themed: Pick A Color, and Breed that Color (Rainbow Sort is really Helpful). It doesn't need to be "colorful", just a particular color, and then move on to a different color, or pick an Elemental Affinity, and Move on to the Next One, or a Breed that their CB Version originates in Particular Biomes, and move on to the next Biome. Or mix them up. And if they show up in more than one Biome, or All of them, That is an Option too! Use the Dragon Encyclopedia or DC Wiki (especially for Elemental info & Biome Info) if you need with any of this. Also if you want to focus on very colorful dragons, or special Rainbow/Color Combinations, Go for it!

June 21-June 27: Non "Standard" Dragons. Two-Heads, Pygmies, Drakes, Hybrids, etc. You could also include ones we don't have many even in the Standard Category: Lindwyrms, Wyrms, No Wings, etc. for some Ideas. Finish it up with Some Dragons you have  *NOT* bred in awhile. Because they are not part of your standard breeding rotation and it is time they got a little bit more love, and if you don't have a good mate, find them one!

June 28 - JULY 15: This is the time of Year many Countries and People Celebrate their History and their Country and other Holidays & Take Vacations. Breed the Dragons the Best Represent Your Favorite Holiday, and that also best represent YOU. Whether it is your favorite dragons, favorite lines, sentimental reasons, special colors/combos/breeds you love, etc. This is about celebrating *YOU* and what dragons you best feel you would use to celebrate yourself and/or other Holidays.

Hope that gives you some inspiration!

Edited by Natayah

Just an FYI feed back for y'all.  The majority of the 2nd gen thuweds TJ sent to the AP on May 25th grew up wild today.  They (hatchlings) hit 4 days with enough views to grow up when the AP was at 3 day 23 hours.  They had a "helper" who tossed them into hatcheries early so they hatched in the AP before they could be uncovered in the AP as eggs.  I know because I saw the plea in Silvi's thread to remove them please on the 25th (same day they were bred). 

I was trying to catch them, I checked before heading to bed and they were only a couple hours ahead of the AP time so I stayed up.  I ended up sitting at the computer for 6 hours when I should have been sleeping to watch the AP time slowly sink along with the time left for the thuweds.  Was the pits to watch them grow up wild as the AP fell from 4d 3hr to 3d 23 hr.  I see the AP is currently at 3d 17 hour so it's still falling.

Think about what you're doing people.

Edited by Dracaena

oh good, we've reached June 1st in the AP. i bred a bunch of stuff in vaguely rainbow order on the 1st because 🏳️‍🌈we'll see if it actually makes an AP rainbow as it comes through.

hopefully not enough of any one breed for substantial walling. 😅

For those of you who saw it, I hope you enjoyed my small Spinel wall. I was breeding more to track the color stats of purebred Spinels, but about 200 eggs ended up in the AP, so I guess I'm on my way to being able to wall for real.

I saw the wall of spinels, thanks @Keileon! Just bred 40 tsunamis to the AP (@Amazon_warrior bred 19 more)! Not sure if it'll wall, but I think this is a sign that I should get on my tsunami collecting game more :) 

Just finished breeding 300 purebred even-gen pinks into the AP. Should I do more? 🤔

Edited by PonyTales

All I ever see clogging the AP is 300000 celestials ://///

image.png.55a459399333fd55e75b194fa0909f09.png(a

Edited by Cemeroll
added picture

17 hours ago, Cemeroll said:

All I ever see clogging the AP is 300000 celestials ://///

image.png.55a459399333fd55e75b194fa0909f09.png(a

If you want, I could throw a metric buttload of blacktips at it instead? Last time I did a full blacktip x celestial mega massbreed, I chucked some 1500+ blacktips and almost 900 celestials at the AP. :P Almost two full days of nothing but blacktips and celestials! 🤣

10 hours ago, Firefury Amahira said:

If you want, I could throw a metric buttload of blacktips at it instead? Last time I did a full blacktip x celestial mega massbreed, I chucked some 1500+ blacktips and almost 900 celestials at the AP. :P Almost two full days of nothing but blacktips and celestials! 🤣

Oh gosh, I guess that's a bit better cuz I already have so many celestials haha 😂😂

The AP times are starting to look a bit gross, so I just yeeted 252 purebred 2G blacktips at it. (Holly Contest competitors, great chance to stock up for the competition!)

On 6/7/2020 at 3:07 PM, Firefury Amahira said:

The AP times are starting to look a bit gross, so I just yeeted 252 purebred 2G blacktips at it. (Holly Contest competitors, great chance to stock up for the competition!)

I saw the AP times were getting a bit high, thanks Firefury! Hopefully this pushes things back down!

image.png.51b429d3e6993aef7bda8fe2ff6add9c.png

gotta say I'm not too sure of this, hasnt moved in a while

Edited by Cemeroll

On 6/14/2020 at 4:21 AM, Haloclimb said:

I saw the AP times were getting a bit high, thanks Firefury! Hopefully this pushes things back down!

The AP was at 5d12h the other day. Right now, whoever massbreeding all this stuff, i say they're heros. If the mass breeders see this: God bless you.

Could someone please breed some Zyus? I'm having troubles getting stuff like Nebula or Hellfire from them!

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Could someone please breed some Zyus? I'm having troubles getting stuff like Nebula or Hellfire from them!

I bred all mine that weren't messy. Sent 14 Zyu's to the AP, had 1 common egg, 2 no interest and 1 refusal. Hope that helps! 

If anyone feels up to breeding some leodons it'd be appreciated! I'll finish my lineage one year...

1 hour ago, Tinibree said:

If anyone feels up to breeding some leodons it'd be appreciated! I'll finish my lineage one year...

Bred all mine for 22 eggs, hope that helps a little bit