MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh man, if it's possible to ask for a CB hybrid/alt that would be amazing. A yellow Undine, Soulpeace, or Alt Black? Sweet. :0

A CB alt black? Is that even a thing a person could ask for?

I dunno if it will e a new prize this year.. but for me it doesn't matter because I would LOVE to win a shimmer. :3

I would choose a Frill because I've always wanted one ever since the day I first joined. I love the design and always grin like a mad hatter whenever I managed to catch a 2G offspring from one no matter if its rare or common.

My second choice would be a Shimmer. Gold, Silver or Bronze doesn't really matter. I just really like those prize dragons. smile.gif

Edit: Or a CB Alt Black. I love those dragons so much.

Edited by Syiren

Don't know if this has been mentioned or if it's possible but OMG a cb Solstice alt!!!

Don't know if this has been mentioned or if it's possible but OMG a cb Solstice alt!!!

Spriter's alts can't be asked for if that's what you mean xd.png

Spriter's alts can't be asked for if that's what you mean xd.png

Not the spriters alt silly!!! The bred only, non pink alt wink.gif

Edited by Walron

A Silver Shimmer would be <3 but I don't think it would happen to me, haha.

If HM I would want a CB Avatar of Destruction. I love those guys ;o;

Reason behind the Silver Shimmer.

I just want to be able to give some nice gifts to people sometimes. Even that is a luxury on DC nowadays. Trading would have a huge benefit also. I would finally be able to get that CB Gold I've been wanting for ages. And the gorgeous lineages I could make. I just can't explain to anyone how great that would be. I'd never be able to truly repay that debt. Though it will likely never happen, I would love being able to spread the joy of 2nd gen Shimmers. If that happened... I just wouldn't know what to do first. I would be grateful beyond belief.

Reason behind the Avatar.

They're really beautiful to me. I'm happy with 2nd gens, but a CB would be pretty nice.

Good luck to everyone in the raffle! smile.gif

I just want an HM, which I'd ask for a CB Holly. It's the only Christmas I don't have a CB of and as I've had zero luck getting a second gen, or even a short clean lineage period, that's what I'd like. I don't even care if it doesn't have a custom code.

Gold Tinsel so I can do this, but with a gold tinsel instead of bronze shimmer. Influenced Male of course. ^^ I'd choose gold shimmer, but it looks better with a tinsel imo o: I would personally try and hoard all the 2g's from the babies for myself >.>;

As for HM, I'd ask for either a CB Bluna (Male) or a CB Hellhorse (Male) and try to get a 2g Gold/silver from it and inbred for a perfect checker. ^-^ Same with whites! Then trade rest of babies for masses of CB Whites :v

I would gratefully accept any prize dragon, of course, but, if choosing I think I'd choose a Guardian of Nature (since my trio seems reluctant to summon one for me smile.gif )

I'd probably need to ask for smelling salts or oxygen or something due to the shock, since it's patently obvious I'm not gonna win. But on the off chance I DO, either a Prize dragon or CB Holly, I guess.

CB holly.

Though, a CB of a bred only dragon would interesting, I'd need to refresh myself on what all the breed only dragons are though.

This is one of those things it's hard to know until it happens. I sure would love a cb soulpeace. <3

If I won a HM, it would be a toss up between a Holly, Hellhorse or Ultraviolet. The later two because I could use them in my Mardi Gras lineage.

If I got a Prize dragon I'd go for it, but if I got an HM I'd get a CB Solstice (with sunset wings) - I only turned up about a month and a half ago but I need one to continue a lineage. A fun code would be nice in either case.

If I won then a Gold Tinsel. wub.gif

If I got an HM then a CB Gold. Seems to be the only way I'd ever get one.

I never see them in the cave even if I stalk it for hours.

If i won.. Maybe a shimmer (bronze or silver) or a CB holly to breed pretty lineages off... Frill or old pinks are pretty tempting too!! 😃 i dont know...

just one question i wanna ask - is everyone checking their emails and anxiously waiting for our own Tj to post? im driving myself crazy already checking mine by the hour. i need distractions haha... 👀😶

~CG

CB Striped Blue for me. Or my third CB Rosebud, because I love them.

The Neglected is tempting though. I'd never endanger an egg to get one.

Edited by Lizzyluna

If I got an HM, it would be 0 contest. I miss Frills so much. If I won a prize-prize, though, it would be tough to figure out.

I wrote for "Other", because it depents what I win(if I win)

if I win a Prize dragon (Shimmerscale or Tinsel) I take it, no matter if Tinsel or Shimmerscale, I like both and all variants(gold, silver, copper)

if win a HM I think it will be a difficult 'decide which I choose: Holly, CB Alt Black, or CB Hybrid:Two-Finned Bluna, Ultraviolet Dragon, Soulpeace, Shallow Water, or if possible a CB Avatar

what code I will choose, I don't know yet, first I wait if I win then I think about it

Edited by Seiti

I remember saying "frills" and voting for frills, but I adore hybrids (especially soulpeaces), so I'd be pretty tempted to take one of those. God, I sure wish frills could come back in the cave to have less to think about. sad.gif

I was lucky enough to win the raffle back in 2013 (took home a Bronze Tinsel) - and while I highly doubt I'd win again...This time - I think I'd want something like a CB Hybrid Dragon (like a Soulpeace or Ultraviolet)

Or I'd ask if I could get a HM Horse Dragon with the code of Horse - something silly like that biggrin.gif

I'd go for the prize, if in this universe or another I win one of those xd.png

If it is HM, then a CB Holly hands down. Love that dragon.