TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Have any eggs other than TJ's hatched gold yet? his are the only golden ones I've seen so far.

all the ones that have hatched in Er on Aond have hatched green in the past half an hour or so

both of my forests have just hatched green so it's not day/night time of hatching for the forest caught eggs

Were your hatchlings also caught at night?

6 out of 7 hatched green, the 7th still has a few hours to go, but I don't have much hope for a yellow one.

Oooh, Water Horses should look quite nice with them. Haven't seen the adults yet, but the colors work. smile.gif

I think I'll also be trying water walkers and mints. Since those colors also seem to match. Maybe purple...if I do manage a yellow one somehow.

All 7 of mine were from the Forest and hatched green. Yellow definitely has a special requirement of some kind like breed-only etc.

All 7 of mine were from the Forest and hatched green. Yellow definitely has a special requirement of some kind like breed-only etc.

Wonder if they have to be un-messed with. No Influence, No incubate?

Well, looks like the yellows are probably a bred alt. Slightly disappointing - I'd rather be able to get that pretty yellow in a caveborn color for lineage purposes! We have a few greens, not so many yellows yet. =o

I like green better anyway, and all 6 of mine (3 from each biome) hatched green.

I bet they're breedable as yellow, or else it's a 1 in 256 chance of getting yellow so uber rare. tongue.gif

Based on description, I'm expecting them to be called something relating to oil. May be wrong though.

I don't particularly mind how yellows are obtained. So long as we can get them, I'm happy. I only have 2 eggs, let's see how these turn out. I'm expecting green.

Anyway, these are my favourite new releases in a while, these guys are so pretty! Thanks spriters!

They sort between ultraviiolet and valentine...so probably U-something. Unless it is like nhiostrifes sorting as Twisted etc.

Based on description, I'm expecting them to be called something relating to oil. May be wrong though.

I don't particularly mind how yellows are obtained. So long as we can get them, I'm happy. I only have 2 eggs, let's see how these turn out. I'm expecting green.

Anyway, these are my favourite new releases in a while, these guys are so pretty! Thanks spriters!

They sort between Ultraviolets and the Valentine '09s. I'm out of U-V ideas.

I think Sock someone mentioned the name Undine, which seems to fit based on their description so far.

Edited by Jazeki

Hatched one alpine egg after 6 PM DC time... and green.

I have another one from the forest that will be hatched tomorrow early morning. We will see.

Well, looks like the yellows are probably a bred alt. Slightly disappointing - I'd rather be able to get that pretty yellow in a caveborn color for lineage purposes! We have a few greens, not so many yellows yet. =o

It seems it is..If the ratio is something same like black,it will take a while for me to get enough of them

I think Sock mentioned the name Undine, which seems to fit based on their description so far.

Ooooh, I like that! A water elemental.

Of course. I leave and a new breed is released. Great- Now I'm gonna have to be hunting! ...But they're new, so... This might take a while.

I think Sock mentioned the name Undine, which seems to fit based on their description so far.

I had to look up if Undine was a word - I did see that mentioned in this thread earlier, though, but I can't take credit. =p

It seems it is..If the ratio is something same like black,it will take a while for me to get enough of them

When black and vine alts first came out, they seemed to be more common/easier to get. (First black I even tried to breed was an alt and I def wasn't the only one. I don't remember when/how I got my first vine alt.) I wonder if these dragons will be like that or not. =o

I never messed with them much after I got mine, so I guess I never even wondered before - are blacks and vines breed only alts, or can they be CB like dorsals and ridges?

I never messed with them much after I got mine, so I guess I never even wondered before - are blacks and vines breed only alts, or can they be CB like dorsals and ridges?

breed only except for a couple of CB prize alt blacks and one glitch one.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and come to the final conclusion that the yellows are breed-only. Looks like all 7 of my slots will be filled with these bred babies to see if I strike gold.

Edit: It's kind of strange that TJ didn't give us a hint.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Guess I have to complete my collection of greens and wait for someone to figure out how to get the yellow ones. biggrin.gif

My 7 eggs hatched 7 green hatchies. (now repeat that fast laugh.gif)

Half of them from alpine, half from forest.

I think yellows must be breed only.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and come to the final conclusion that the yellows are breed-only. Looks like all 7 of my slots will be filled with these bred babies to see if I strike gold.

Edit: It's kind of strange that TJ didn't give us a hint.

I agree. Usually he tells us if something is a hybrid (well, breed-only). Maybe the yellow is just really rare?

Has anyone actually hatched a yellow?

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Looking forward to seeing if and when someone gets a yellow. In the mean time, I'm enjoying my new hatchies!

Has anyone actually hatched a yellow?

Not that I have seen. All the hatchies in the hatcheries are green. I thought for a second that I saw a yellow one on AoND, but it was a Fleshcrowne! blink.gif