TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Now that you mention, it does look like a blend of a turkey and a cat. laugh.gif By the way, for a moment I thought caturkakes were real... xd.png I have that name reserved now. biggrin.gif (Though I'll give it back to you if you'd like to use it.)

No, it's all yours. I'm glad you like it. smile.gif

I know, I've only seen a few, and havent been able to get one. On the wiki, it looks like those are going to be so pretty! Dem Uneasy's tho...

I got 2 of each and it took a bit to get the bronze one

snave  Posted on Jul 6 2014, 03:30 PM

OH, you guys! I recognize the wobbler. It's the almost mythical caturkake, a blend of a snake, a turkey, and a cat. It is unsteady on it's feet because the cat brain doesn't work the turkey feet well. It befriends dragons and tries to hatch their eggs.

It's never been seen in real life, so it was just speculation as to whether it really existed. I wonder where JOTB found one to model this one after?

LOVE THIS!!!

I have a feeling the uneasy's are a rare breed.

I wondered that, too. That is why I grabbed two of THOSE first thing.

was there a site outage or something? cuz i swear when i left my house at 9am cave time, my dragon had 4d 6h til it grew up and i get home now and it has 4d 3h. and its been 6 hours.

I swear, that red/pink dragon looks like a roasted chicken/turkey. All it's missing is a platter under it. lol Something about that neck... **shudder**

was there a site outage or something?

Not that I'm aware of.

Edited by MedievalMystic

*comes home after going on holiday*

...Huh. New release? *goes to grab some eggs* Got two of each, influenced them, now I can go to sleep. xd.png (I am glad I had no idea what eggs to get for like two weeks.)

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Oh my god. Those blue hatchlings. Is it just me or are they even more adorable than pygmy hatchlings?

If the caramel dragons are rare, then I'm going to be so mad because it's going to be like the Birthday release all over again.

OMG! Just saw this now! Just caught the blue stripy ones cant wait until I can get them all smile.gif

I'm finding the uneasy difficult to catch. There are tons of pinks & blue caps dropping, but I only saw 1 uneasy and somebody snagged it first.

I'll be glad if the uneasy dragons end up rare. We haven't had a rare since Coppers, I think. Hopefully they're not quite as rare as those, though. XD

Well, that must've been good luck! Soon as I went back to the Cave, I caught an uneasy!

i hope they aren't as rare as coppers. i honestly haven't caught another one since that release. so i have one of each color.

definitely don't need another "blocker" type though. somewhere between the two would be great though.

I'm finding the uneasy difficult to catch. There are tons of pinks & blue caps dropping, but I only saw 1 uneasy and somebody snagged it first.

I haven't been hunting for them since yesterday, but at that time the Uneasy were popping up in every biome - unless that's changed? unsure.gif

Knowing that they may be rare, I'm glad I caught two of them. Now if only my CB GW would hatch and I could try for a third or at least another Blue Stripe.

I haven't been hunting for them since yesterday, but at that time the Uneasy were popping up in every biome - unless that's changed? :unsure:

Well, yesterday was when they started dropping, so I assume they were pretty much the only thing that dropped, regardless.

They can still be found in any biome, but it's only a single one in one of the biomes the more prevalent striped and pink eggs aren't dropping in. So I think they might end up rarer than the others.

Well, yesterday was when they started dropping, so I assume they were pretty much the only thing that dropped, regardless.

They can still be found in any biome, but it's only a single one in one of the biomes the more prevalent striped and pink eggs aren't dropping in. So I think they might end up rarer than the others.

That's true, I haven't even checked the cave since I caught my last one, so I haven't even seen if other eggs have started filtering in yet.

It's probably because that they aren't getting dumped into the cave like they're going out of style like yesterday, in the Coast I saw (note, seeing isn't the same as realistic ratios) a lot of caramel/uneasy eggs... And with only 3 people it was all taken up. :B Just sit in the Coast and wait a bit for those eggs, not that much eggs mixing in. Okay on one of the drops a Blacktip got mixed in but still!

Ahah, there we go Coast got semi-clogged up.

Edited by car340

Tbh, I expect the caramels to be common. I feel like whomever mentioned earlier that these are spread across three biomes hit it right on the head.

Just browsed this past drop and saw at least three in a row in the forest and sat through several refreshes. I say don't stick to the alpine and jungle. Keep browsing biomes and you'll be able to nab one. :3

Tbh, I expect the caramels to be common. I feel like whomever mentioned earlier that these are spread across three biomes hit it right on the head.

Just browsed this past drop and saw at least three in a row in the forest and sat through several refreshes. I say don't stick to the alpine and jungle. Keep browsing biomes and you'll be able to nab one. :3

I realize that, too, but it seems like even then there are only one or two eggs in a few of the biomes. Maybe I wasn't checking fast enough, but I opened the tabs right after it would hit a 5-min or hourly drop and they would have mostly other eggs starting to come back in, with very few uneasy eggs. o3o

Maybe it's just a bit random, though. I dunno if they'll be super rare. Maybe uncommon, since they can be found in all of the biomes. :P

*faceplams* I influenced one of my uneasy's wrong. Can someone please telelink it back to me to get rid of it? would that work?

I managed to get a final blue striped one this morning (when my summer had hatched). Now I want to know what to do when I get room for another egg, do I want the uneasy eggs? Will I regret letting one go to get a second blue stripe? AUGH!

The only good thing was that I hadn't been breeding much of anything for the last two weeks so the two babies I had (both stripe projects I go back to when I've got the time) could ... um ... go to the AP .... I mean, everybody wants a pretty red striped eggie with a nice rainbow lineage, right?

Seems like people thinking Uneasys might be rare is making them rare-ish. Common or not, they sure are cute.

Grabbing is definitely slowing down though, took a glance through the biomes and after several refreshes in all biomes nothing moved. The other breeds are starting to sneak back in it seems.

Have 2 of each now, waiting for a Pink to come off cooldown to influence the final egg. Even found a Bluetip with a code ending in Hug. happy.gif

I have a feeling the uneasy's are a rare breed.

What makes you say this? Just curious.

When I grabbed my first batch of eggs, they were the ones I got five of and had to wait to AP so I could get the others.

ETA: Just hit all the Biomes, saw Uneasys in four of them, with few people. Even though I'm egglocked I clicked to see if I could get any and got four overburdened messages and in the case of two, they were still there after a couple of refreshes after going back.

Edited by Ayelldee