TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

given that I just caught 2 of each within about 3 mins, it doesn't really look like any are less common than the others to me.

It's still early on in the dropping period, though.

I'm hoping they even out later so we can really see how it'll be. I think they'll be a bit uncommon. I wouldn't mind them being rare but idk if they will be, though.

It's still early on in the dropping period, though.

I'm hoping they even out later so we can really see how it'll be. I think they'll be a bit uncommon. I wouldn't mind them being rare but idk if they will be, though.

If they're rare then they won't get a BSA. Honestly, with the potential they have for weakening/possibly negating magic I'd rather give up adding a new rare dragon at this point (although I think we could use more in general) so that we can make the most of their potential.

I don't care what they are, I just wanna catch one! I can't believe I got the other two but missed the orange one, and of course it's the hardest to get. >.< They're still dropping right?

I don't care what they are, I just wanna catch one! I can't believe I got the other two but missed the orange one, and of course it's the hardest to get. >.< They're still dropping right?

Yep, still dropping! I wouldn't call it the rarest, though...

Just like their egg description, the speakeasy uneasy's hatchling description is very familiar sounding. I wish they would all grow up sooner though, because the hatchlings don't have me particularly excited. I want to be proven wrong, dangit =p

I like the winged uneasy hatchling. Very cute with a neat description.

I change my mind I think the uneasys are commons, they are just getting picked up faster than the other ones.

The middle hatchlings (purplish/violet colored I think) remind me of hens. xd.png

Anyways, does anyone know what sort of dragons these are suppose to be? Like Wyvern/Pygmy/Drake/Western/etc. They gave me a pygmy feel, but then I realized the egg was too big to be a pygmy's.

Anyways, does anyone know what sort of dragons these are suppose to be? Like Wyvern/Pygmy/Drake/Western/etc. They gave me a pygmy feel, but then I realized the egg was too big to be a pygmy's.

If they were pygmies, though it's not exactly a requirement, I feel like the hatchlings would've been a lot smaller.

The bluetips and uneasies look like regular westerns, while the reds look like wyverns.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the pink-red dragons will be called Cerise dragons or something (probably already been guessed but idk). I would say Chicken, Cherry, Cockatrice, but all of them would be after Cheese which they sort before.

Also maybe "Chaos" or something similar for the uneasy ones. o3o

EDIT: Oooh! Or maybe Carmine for the red ones.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

It's been a while since we have had some new eggs to hunt for. Thanks Spriters and TJ biggrin.gif

I am done with my search... I now have two of each and they are gendered male and female....

I will try and get more later, but for now, I'm happy...

Thanks TJ and Spriters'...

I'm a little sad that they may or may not have dimorphism in the adults, but the hatchlings are cute. :-)

I'm a little sad that they may or may not have dimorphism in the adults, but the hatchlings are cute. :-)

Since TJ only has two of each egg, they won't have dimorphism, sadly.

It actually brought to mind your unfreezing thread. After all, if freezing is a spell and these dragons can weaken magic then maybe there could be a way for these guys to weaken the magic enough for it to disappear and the hatchling to grow.

I also wondered what would happened if I put them next to my Cheese and Paper dragons? Would I come back later to a snack and a notebook?!? ohmy.gif

That would be awesome. I have a few frozen Moonstone CB's that I wouldn't mind un-freezing.

Also I don't know how often the other breeds have been filtering in, but I misclicked on a mint about an hour ago. It had a vampire bite it in the hopes of the clan rejecting it, but I got me a CB vampire instead. Though, I shouldn't complain. at least the egg survived. smile.gif

Have to say, I love how different the three hatchlings look. It makes this release all the more intriguing. Is that a cockatrice-type dragon in the middle? Or am I just indulging in wishful thinking? laugh.gif Only time will tell!

I don't think I've ever had an easier new release. So stress free! Thank you TJ.

I just saw a ton in Coast, Desert and Forest

Good release! I finally menaged to get a last blue stripe, and now I have 2 of each

I found to get the eggs very easy, even if I completely forgot about the release until Sunday morning <facepalm> and I needed some of my other eggs to hatch

I found to get the eggs very easy, even if I completely forgot about the release until Sunday morning <facepalm> and I needed some of my other eggs to hatch

You're not alone - I was sure that if it was going to happen, it would happen on Sunday laugh.gif When I realized what was going on I tried to get some eggs on Saturday (had only 2 spots) and found it rather hard. Today however, especially at this time it's very easy.

Just got back form the cave, caught two uneasy's on the first two tries. Although it looks like the blues and pinks took over their respective biomes.

I'm guessing that all three will be fairly common, thought the caramel one not as much as the other two since they drop everywhere.

@DangerDragon: I caught mine on the Desert - there were 2 just sitting there. Just checked again and there's another two there again smile.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa