TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Ay, TJ's eggs havent even cracked yet

TJ's eggs needs a lot more views than normal dragons. I don't know if they know they are popular...

Decided to bounce my 2nd gen Avatar of Change out to the AP so I could pick up a 2nd pink and red egg xd.png Someone will be happy to catch that one in about 15 hours wink.gif

Got 2 of each, plus an extra uneasy egg. w00t!

Was aiming for uneasy, but mis-clicked and got two pinks. Considering I haven't caught anything in the past...hour or so, not bad. biggrin.gif

I just wish something would be finally done to allow better chances for players with weaker connections.

I feel so stupid now.... I thought both (and with the uneasy one all three) drop in the Jungle biome and wondered why the blue ones are so rare... Therefore I ended up with 6 pink ones and one uneasys one. I hope I can still get the blue ones in a few days.

I just wish something would be finally done to allow better chances for players with weaker connections.

Just wait a little bit, a lot of us are already egg-locked and those that aren't will be soon. The drops are lasting a little longer each time, just keep trying.

Just wait a little bit, a lot of us are already egg-locked and those that aren't will be soon. The drops are lasting a little longer each time, just keep trying.

It is already night for me I will not be able to wait instead I will be going to bed.

And This is not really a "fun" advice for a game. This is one of the big weaknesses of DC I find every time that people with a bad connection or even bad reflexes to click have quite some disadvantages. Not least of all with releases.

I'm here to play. Failing over and over again is just not fun and a reason why I would simply stop trying. That is the one thing during releases that I wish DC would change in some way.

Saying as much: I got all but the blue ones by now. Not least of all thanks to my metallics who decided to produce some trade fodder for me.

Totally spaced on the release today. XD Had 4 slots open and managed to get a pink and a caramel, now to try for a 'bluetip'. But only 40 or so people in the Alpine is tame compared to some of the other releases we've had. o.o I think I'll use that extra eggslot to grab another pink one since the egg is so pretty~ <3

Edit: Forgot to say thanks to TJ and the spriters~ ^-^

Edited by Denwayasha

It is already night for me I will not be able to wait instead I will be going to bed.

And This is not really a "fun" advice for a game. This is one of the big weaknesses of DC I find every time that people with a bad connection or even bad reflexes to click have quite some disadvantages. Not least of all with releases.

I'm here to play. Failing over and over again is just not fun and a reason why I would simply stop trying. That is the one thing during releases that I wish DC would change in some way.

Saying as much: I got all but the blue ones by now. Not least of all thanks to my metallics who decided to produce some trade fodder for me.

It's night time for people on cave time too. And there have been adjustments to hopefully make it easier for those with slow connections/ other issues with playing. For one, there is more than one biome. Second, one of these eggs drops in all six biomes giving six options for hunting if the others don't work out. Finally, the drops apparently fluctuate according to however many people are hunting at a time.

There will hopefully be a full 24 hours of a solid drop as others have noted, but the most that anyone can do right now outside of trading or gifting is to encourage others to wait it out and keep trying. There are considerably less people hunting as time goes on.

Edited by Jazeki

There will hopefully be a full 24 hours of a solid drop as others have noted, but the most that anyone can do right now outside of trading or gifting is to encourage others to wait it out and keep trying. There are considerably less people hunting as time goes on.

But being dependant on hoping and gifting? Again like I said a basic weakness of DC.

I know I am bringing up this topic every release and this but I know how it feels to miss every drop for hours and hours of trying and I can assure you I did once stop playing DC.

For me the new release hour is even worse too.

And one egg being in all biomes is not really a relieve either as I want to catch them all and not one of them.

So I am sorry if this is tiring but a release of all places is where this problem becomes more public.

Even with a gold trophy, it's not enough. lol You'd still wish for more. I have a gold trophy and now wish I had 12 egg slots.

Yeah, the more eggslots the better tongue.gif TJ should really make a diamond trophy so we can have a even number of eggslots xd.png Caught 2 of Uneasy, Wobbles and one blue stripe one(reminds me of Glacaus), now let me if I have enough Pinks to influence.

Sweet, my timing and luck were with me today. I got two of each kind of egg, and now I'm hoping my dragons will be nice and give me a Guardian of Nature a bit later...

I'm glad I remembered to check the game out today, hee.

TJ should really make a diamond trophy so we can have a even number of eggslots xd.png.png

That would be a wonderful thing. smile.gif I'd rather have an even number of slots than uneven.

caramel doesn't illicit feelings of uneasiness unless a person has sugar problems. i dunno. just my opinion. i still like it as a nickname though.

Catatonic ninja.gif

I bet they are rarer. After all - what else drops in all biomes ..- er - metals... xd.png

One of my reds hatched, so I went to get an uneasy egg. Was in Coast at the start of a 5-minute drop, clicked once, and picked up an egg. How could it be any easier than that?

This is a nice thing to come from work to!

Ty TJ and spriters! smile.gif

just caught 2 of orange ones.. too bad im egglocked :/

Edited by dejaentndu

Weeee!! Three browns, two pinks and two blues!

Happily egglocked happy.gif

Thanks for the new release and good luck to everyone!

Yeah, the more eggslots the better tongue.gif TJ should really make a diamond trophy so we can have a even number of eggslots xd.png Caught 2 of Uneasy, Wobbles and one blue stripe one(reminds me of Glacaus), now let me if I have enough Pinks to influence.

There will never be enough egg slots. xd.png But I agree with you. I'm still eagerly awaiting my gold trophy, 50 dragons to go.

Now, to go poke that cracked Pink egg...