TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Thanks!

You're welcome. happy.gif

I can't wait to see what the hatchies look like. The pink ones remind me of Tiger stripes.

Three eggs? Help. xd.png But I did manage to get one of each. Very excited about the uneasy one. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the release!

I haven't read through every single page, but I see the orange eggs are listed as dropping in the Alpine and Jungle... I caught all three of mine in the Forest.

I haven't read through every single page, but I see the orange eggs are listed as dropping in the Alpine and Jungle... I caught all three of mine in the Forest.

Pink tiger Stripes are dropping in the Jungle, Blue Stripes in the Alpine and the uneasy ones are found in all of them. So...the uneasy is possibly the easiest one to nab (bad joke tongue.gif ), provided your speedy enough to snatch one. biggrin.gif

I caught mine in the Volcano.

Edited by Syiren

I wish I had a gold trophy

Even with a gold trophy, it's not enough. lol You'd still wish for more. I have a gold trophy and now wish I had 12 egg slots.

Hmm, too bad our egg slots don't increase by one or two each year we play...wouldn't that be awesome! If I can handle 7 eggs, I could handle 14. rolleyes.gif

Ah well, I can dream.

I wish these babies would hurry up and make an appearance... I can't wait to see them, especially the Uneasy babies. smile.gif That egg is plain, which probably means it will be the most beautiful dragon! lol I have no idea, just speculating. All the eggs are lovely.

they can appear in the alpines forests and jungle i believe! i luckily got all three

good luck everyone!

"This egg makes you feel a bit uneasy"...hmm. I feel like I've seen that description before. IDK, I may be thinking of something else.

Anyways, yay new release! xd.png Three eggs to catch this time. I really like the look of the pink egg, we need more pink dragons. smile.gif

Now I'm calling them "Caramel Socks" forever! xd.png

Aaaand now I have the name Caramel Sock reserved. Thanks xd.png

though if someone wants it they can have it, doesn't quite fit my naming scheme...

Thank you TJ and spriters! Good luck to everyone catching. smile.gif

Edit: Caught one of each!!

Edited by Tecca

Ah caught an uneasy one! Boy you lovelies are speedy haha! But thank you for these TJ and spriters! Eeeek so excited!

Edited by Scarey Kerri

Aaaand now I have the name Caramel Sock reserved. Thanks xd.png

though if someone wants it they can have it, doesn't quite fit my naming scheme...

I reserved some Caramel Sock variations, too. xd.png

Ah wow, just nabbed one of each. Yay! Today is a good day.

I think I made a good decision in waiting till the time was on the hour to try and nab them. It seemed kind of futile for me to try at any other time xd.png

Edited by Mespritroth

Got a uneasy. Now locked. My uneasy egg~ Now let's wait for the calm after the storm, shall we? xd.png

"This egg makes you feel a bit uneasy"...hmm. I feel like I've seen that description before. IDK, I may be thinking of something else.

Anyways, yay new release! xd.png Three eggs to catch this time. I really like the look of the pink egg, we need more pink dragons. smile.gif

Same here, I think it was either the Brutes or one of the dragons released before that.

Have not caught one with this crappy internet. In the middle of the woods with barely any internet connection. sleep.gif looks like I will miss this release. Hopefully they will not be rare as I wanted 2 of each.

Yay! Thanks DC. C:

Caught two eggs: the blue one and the pink one. I'm real curious what they'll look like.

Rats, I forgot I had three eggs already. dry.gif I caught one Wobbly Pink and three Uneasys (accidentally, I didn't think I'd click faster than other people on four of the six I clicked on).

I just can't abandon the three I have...two are for lineages I have been working on and the other is a CB Silver I was lucky enough to catch the other day.