TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

yay new pixels

Got one of each except the pink. Well, I can wait. I'll probably get a few once nobody wants them anymore.

The uneasy egg is very, very familiar. The other two I can only guess about, but overall I'm glad these don't have dimorphism. Things tend to be more relaxed when people aren't scrambling for complete sets.

Caterpillar... That would be such a cute dragon, but if the uneasy egg's name really is Caramel, then it wouldn't be in sort order...

Can't believe we're actually trying to figure out names before the eggs even hatch. d:

Just because it was me who said it, I just wanna clear up - caramel is what came to mind looking at them due to their color. I don't actually know their official name, so I don't want anybody to expect caramel to be their official name when it was just my nickname. ^^

Just to be sure, lol. Don't base your name guesses on me. xP

I was able to catch two of each egg, now I want to catch 1 more pink and I am finished with my egg hunt. biggrin.gif

Aaaand...done. 3 Uneasy...I decided on 3 of those because that egg description is so mysterious... and a pair of the others. This was great! Now the long wait for hatchlings begins...at least, it always seems long.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by MedievalMystic

LOL @ SilverZinogre

Realized there was a release when I saw something about "new uneasy eggs" in the trading thread.

I have one of the blue and one of the pink ones now :3

Just gotta wait one more day for 2 more of my egg slots to free up tongue.gif

Can't wait to see what they look like biggrin.gif And gotta catch that uneasy one too.

I completely forgot there was likely to be a release today! rolleyes.gif Luckily the eggs I had were incu-hatchable. I now have 2 of each of the new eggs. biggrin.gif

one trick you can use is grab some from the ap to save space and put them back into the ap after you catch what you want of one type.

Nice trick, I never thought of that. *admires*

Just to be sure, lol. Don't base your name guesses on me. xP

Now I'm calling them "Caramel Socks" forever! xd.png

Finally caught that elusive second uneasy egg, and then an extra blue stripe for good measure.

Now happily egglocked, influenced, and fogged. Can't wait to see what these look like, and happy hunting, everyone!

Got 2 blue-striped ones, 1 pink "wobbly" egg, and 3 "uneasy" eggs (the 3rd uneasy was a mis-click ^^; ) Thank you TJ and spriters! *waits 5 hours to grab another wobbly pink* Ignore that, my GoN hatched tongue.gif *hunts for wobbly pink* Edited by FluffyPillow

I wonder if the Uneasy ones will be rarer?

They seem to not be dropping as many as the other two... though maybe I am wrong on that. New rares'd be kinda cool. Thanks for the eggs TJ!

Does this release last 24 hours? I only got three of the new release ones and I already have all of my egg slots filled up. sad.gif

This release will last forever technically since this isn't a holiday.

Does this release last 24 hours? I only got three of the new release ones and I already have all of my egg slots filled up.  sad.gif

These will be a permanent addition to the cave. The mass drop should last about 24 hours or so and they should be fairly heavily mixed into the regular drops for quite awhile . . . unless they end up being rare like the Coppers.

Edited by purplehaze

These will be a permanent addition to the cave. The mass drop should last about 24 hours or so and they should be fairly heavily mixed into the regular drops for quite awhile . . . unless they end up being rare like the Coppers.

Ugh, my bad. I meant if they're dropping like this for 24 hours. Thank you though!

I wonder if the Uneasy ones will be rarer?

They seem to not be dropping as many as the other two... though maybe I am wrong on that. New rares'd be kinda cool. Thanks for the eggs TJ!

Actually, the uneasy ones are dropping in every biome. The blue stripe are only alpine, and the pink wobbles only in the jungle. smile.gif So to me, it looks like the uneasy might be more common...? Dunno. tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks for the new release! (goes off to cuddle locked scroll)

Yay new eggs!!! Thanks TJ and Spriters.

Anyone know which biomes to stalk?

Actually, the uneasy ones are dropping in every biome. The blue stripe are only alpine, and the pink wobbles only in the jungle. smile.gif So to me, it looks like the uneasy might be more common...? Dunno. tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks for the new release! (goes off to cuddle locked scroll)

I was going off the idea that where they SHARED biomes with the other two, th other two appeared more often... though that might just be because they ONLY appear there. * Hopes I gabbed a pair of the right eggs*

Are ALL the uneasy ones in the jungle now ?

Not sure, I thought I saw one in the Alpine earlier, but I've only seen the Pink eggs in the jungle lately.

My friend made out like a bandit with the pinks. He snatched up 4 in a row. wish I was that lucky. dry.gif Thankfully He'd said he'd gift me two for a breeding pair, so I don't have to drive myself crazy trying to catch the pinks and I caught a blue stripe, so At least I caught something. Now to find out what the Uneasy eggs are about. I'm aiming to catch those next go 'round. I still have 4 open slots to fill. xd.png

Yay new eggs!!! Thanks TJ and Spriters.

Alpine and Jungle for sure.

I'm going for 4 of each - 2 for breeding and 2 for trades ^-^

EDIT: Yay new eggs!!! Thanks TJ and Spriters.

Striped ones are in Alpine, Uneasy is in all, Pink-Red is Jungle

Edited by hiphop1234