TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Woah the hype is on! I almost snagged one for myself but so many people were getting them that the pages are empty of eggs!

Why did I think this would come on Sunday at noon...I must REALLY be getting old.

sweet got 2 of stripe and 2 of wobble and just one of uneasy have to wait till tonight to get the other two uneasies since i want three

I only got two eggs so far, because I am scroll-locked by 5 CB metallic eggs. And I do not want to abandon a CB Gold or CB Silver, so I will wait until they hatch. I will catch the new eggs tomorrow...

YEAH! Caught an uneasy in the Volcano. *insert victory pose*

lol, with my slow connection I'm pleasantly surprised I caught one. Even if that's the only one I get, I'm happy. biggrin.gif

It looks like some biomes get cleared our almost instantly, while others hang around for quite a while longer. I switched biomes a few times and got 3 overburdened messages o-O

caramel doesn't illicit feelings of uneasiness unless a person has sugar problems. i dunno. just my opinion. i still like it as a nickname though.

Managed two of each, all at 5-minute drops~

Guys relax, in a few hours they'll be easy to catch, as most scrolls will be locked by then.

caramel doesn't illicit feelings of uneasiness unless a person has sugar problems. i dunno. just my opinion. i still like it as a nickname though.

Maybe the dragons are addicted to caramel... and have this crazy look in their eyes when they can't find it... which happens a lot in their natural habitat o.o

Well, that drop only lasted about 10 seconds. blink.gif

Why do these new release drops last only 5 seconds every time... Wish they would be like valentine/christmas/halloween drops when the cave is properly filled

Question, will they drop again today? Still relativley (Spelling) new to this.

The biggest drop is on the :00, followed by :15, :30, :45, and tiny drops every five minutes in between

Question, will they drop again today? Still relativley (Spelling) new to this.

Yes - monthly dragon releases are always permanent additions to the cave, so you'll be able to catch them later today, tomorrow and for as long as DC is around biggrin.gif

The only exception is Holidays, which only drop for a few days, but that's not until Halloween.

Why do these new release drops last only 5 seconds every time... Wish they would be like valentine/christmas/halloween drops when the cave is properly filled

Well, the Valentine and Christmas dragons are still capped at 2 per scroll for caveborns, which is why there are so many lying around even on the first day. For Halloween, it's because they're dropping equally in all biomes, so users are spread out more than they are now... though it's still a bit of a madhouse the first few hours of any release as everybody rushes in to get the new eggs.

Edited by Kith

Well, the Valentine and Christmas dragons are still capped at 2 per scroll for caveborns, which is why there are so many lying around even on the first day. For Halloween, it's because they're dropping equally in all biomes, so users are spread out more than they are now... though it's still a bit of a madhouse the first few hours of any release as everybody rushes in to get the new eggs.

True, but even capped at 2 dragons, if you don't catch them in the first day you can still get CB's the next day. But if you are away from a computer for the entire holiday, then you'll "miss" the chance to get CB dragons. For these you can catch them at any time.

Having three new dragons this month almost makes up for having no release last month for what I feel now more than ever was a completely unnecessary release cancellation.

Thank you for the new eggs. Can't wait to see them hatch.

My guess is that the Uneasys are probably dropping less when they appear because they're dropping in multi-biomes. And I don't think that's necessarily because they're going to be rarer like the Coppers, but because TJ recently added the location of where eggs are caught, and we know that we have at least one breed right now (Coppers) that breed various colors based on where their partners were caught. That addition of the location makes me think that breeding various versions of a given breed may become an expanded feature, which means that more multi-biome eggs will probably come out in the future, but probably more like at Lumina ratios than Coppers.

Alpine and Jungle for sure.

Thanks!

True, but even capped at 2 dragons, if you don't catch them in the first day you can still get CB's the next day. But if you are away from a computer for the entire holiday, then you'll "miss" the chance to get CB dragons. For these you can catch them at any time.

I was answering a question as to why the drops are gone so quickly, not speaking to their overall availability versus holiday releases. >..>

And I am now locked. I have one gift egg waiting for pickup and one egg that should hatch around midnight, so I can catch two more a bit later.

For those who are having trouble catching the uneasy ones, they are easier to catch in the biomes where they are the only egg dropping. There are lots fewer people trying to catch in those biomes (coast, desert, forest, and volcano).