OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

My icon is a cartoony version of me made in a Picrew (here's the link if anyone's into that kind of thing). I really liked this picture-maker since I can actually make something that remotely looks like me (yay monolids and mohawk option). The wings were obviously me taking some artistic liberties, but I really love angels, birds, and other fluffy winged beings (Pipios... absolutely precious) and I can't ever turn down the opportunity to put a pair on myself.

My avatar might change soon, but right now it's a fanart of a corviknight i found on google! Unfortunately i couldn't find the original artist :( so i can't credit them. I picked it because my user is SomeRandomCoviknight, and i thought this fanart was cute! I would totally catch a flying taxi :)

so yeah, no special meaning i just thought it was cool.

Right now you will be seeing my little "Dancing Leprechaun."  I've been using it on various forums, around St. Patrick's Day, since 2004.  :D

I change my icon like every week. But right now it’s a Hero Chao from sonic because... chao epic. (Art by gen-toon on tumblr)

I've had mine for ages.  I chose it because I love the Seattle Seahawks. Go Hawks!! :)

[ Smit ] 

We wanted to make our icon a Pokemon dragon and remember how much we love Hydreigon from PMD 

I have the petals of a dried rainbow rose glued to a paper as an art piece hanging on my door. The petals are from the rainbow rose I received from my Lavender Graduation. (I would've had twice as many petals, but my niece was a violent little toddler to her rose.)

I actually just changed mine! 😄 I made it using a little character creator thing and tried to base it off rosebud dragons because they're one of my favorites ❤️ 

Well, mine is Sundew from WoF. It was a school avatar at first(in the old days before i settled on this it was a bunch of things), and i soon used it everywhere. Discord, forums of any sort, etc. Its been this specific character for a couple years, and it’ll probably never be changed.

My pfp is of my favourite character from this manga called Bungou Stray Dogs. At first I was stumped between using the manga or the anime version of him as my avatar but after some comparing, I realised that he looks much better in the manga than in the anime.

I just changed my avatar to Kaz Brekker from the Grishaverse recently. I watched Shadow and Bone on Netflix and fell in love with all the crows so much that I had to read Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom soon after watching the show, and Kaz easily became one of my favorites.

It's my real-life dragon, and I've not been here for some years now and most of my profile shows the neglect!

Christmas lights, especially colorful ones, just make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Because Odeen is awesome and I love these new avatars she made.

my avatar is my snow leopard fursona, drawn by my friend tumblr user fracteel!!! we've been friends for years now and i've been absolutely obsessed with his style. i don't usually like toony styles but his is SO GOOD. i also commissioned him to draw my rabbit Clark, who is a criminal that likes to wreak havoc on my life. look at how cute this is!!!

1621477778142.jpg

i chose my icon mainly because i have a love for renaissance art and renaissance angels!

the cherub is a small detail from THIS much larger piece by Jean-Baptiste Marie Pierre :0

In my case, I really liked the movie (obviously 😅) and I started doing RP forums with her as a character.

It's been a while, and I really associate with her by now, so I guess I will continue to have Rapunzel as my Avatar !

(Also I like the pose, it feels optimistic !)

Spiteful Crows are low-level enemies in EarthBound that often try to steal things, usually cookies and bread rolls (which they also drop when defeated). I figured that was fitting for a game where you steal eggs.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Well, I used to have a gif as my avatar way back in 2014; it was a gif of some edgy Sharingan eyes from Naruto, blinking and changing the designs in the eyes. I would have gladly kept it as a way of preserving personal history haha but sadly it doesn't seem to gel well with the new forum layout/avatar cropping. So I've changed to a picture of Kaworu Nagisa from the Evangelion manga. I love the character a lot and I love the way this image of him was drawn.

I love naruto, one of my main fandoms, other then the obvious pokemon as well as the dreamsmp, although im not really in the community as much as i was before due to toxicity. I found my pfp by googling "corviknight" and finding one i like :,] no special story

currently it’s meowth playing a guitar...

i like pokemon, and my favourite character from the anime is meowth “:] [ but he isn’t my favourite pokemon - ]
i also like music and want to learnt to play the guitar so!!! yeah

For the next several weeks my avatars will be in "costume" for upcoming Halloween. The current one (9/12-9/19) is loosely based on my very first trick or treat costume. My best friend wanted to be Gothic Bo Peep Who Eats Her Sheep, and I was the Doomed Sheep.