OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I made it myself! I tried doing a sprite fusion of Grovyle and Combusken, and I really liked how it came out, so I started using it as my avatar!

It's a Hydreigon, a generation 5 pokemon. Back when Black/White were new and hadn't come out yet, I followed any and all news of the games fairly closely, and learned the japanese names of the new pokemon before the english names were revealed. I like Hydreigon and I took its japanese name as my online moniker, and now it's also my profile picture.

Haha, seeing this topic made me change my avatar. It was a really old picture of my cat friend and I so now there's a newer one, with another cat. I don't really mind having my own picture there because it's so small you wouldn't even recognise me if you saw me on the street. It could actually be fun to meet fellow Dragon Cave players, though.

I wanted a picture of a water dragon or sea serpent. I found this cool picture while searching the world wide web. 😊 I think it's beautifully done.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, The Dragoness said:

I always have and always will love Black Teas. I've thought about changing it, but for now I like the simplicity of my current avatar.

Well I did change it, but my new(ish) avatar still has a Black Tea. Reason: I ❤ Black Teas and my Silver Tinsel is my most treasured dragon.

I've mine because I haven't changed it in years now, not since I drew it.

And I always have my lad Cour for my avatars (or ok, I remember switching him out for a picture of one of my other characters on CS, how evil I am).

Reminds me of that I haven't been painting Cour for many years now ☹️ Should make a change to that and paint him asap ...

I watched the new SU movie and really liked it! As soon as I saw this scene I was like "Yep. That's going to be my new avatar." :lol:

1. Husbando.

2. I edited it myself.

3. It is uniquely round. I don't ever want to be a square. 😉

I wanted to make it looks like some neon-sign or digital letters. Not sure how it actually looks tho.

Not sure if I posted recently why for the current change. But... these are mah two best bois in any video game out there. I can't choose between 'em! Cloud Strife's such a great character, silent, kick-butt with a good heart and Zack Fair, his best friend (totally best big brother figure in the history of ever!) who is a literal puppy in human form. Loyal, energetic, funny, selfless! tough, smart! Can I go on? Yes, but don't get me started. I'll never shut up! lol

I like guardians and one of the Halloween events let me put sparkles on it.  I saved it and decided it was time for a new avatar.  :)  I only use on the DC forums, no where else.

I really enjoy Steven Universe, I'm not sure where I got this picture but I found it in my photos when I wanted to change up my icon since I hadn't changed it since 2010. 

cause it looks like he sceaming into the void (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

but also I love Spirited Away :V

I switched to a new one because a minecraft mod with better blocky dragons came out to supplant the very old ender-dragon-mounts mod.

I think the breath of the wild and wind waker games are the best the legend of zelda series has to offer, even if I haven't played them [yet]
technically I haven't truly experienced a loz game but that one time I tried to play link's awakening on the nintendo switch [the old version], haven't finished it yet though
still waiting for the wind waker port to the switch, Nintendo!

Mine's a picrew-based recreation of my internet persona! I had it lying around in my folder to represent myself, and thought "Sure, why not?"

Mine's a little doodle I did of myself! I didn't plan to use it for anything specific really, but I liked the end result so much that I decided to use it for my icon on a lot of different sites, including here! It's always my go-to whenever I don't find anything better for an icon haha

Back in a days ( 2010 - 2011 ), i was really big fan of stripes. I still like them, but not much as before. Now i am obsess of undine's but can't find a nice Undine avatar, so stripes are still on the front line.

Chosen in honour of the Tower of God anime adaptation coming out in April! This here is Khun Aguero Agnis, a cold, cunning, and clever blue turtle. He’s a little **** but I love him!

Edited by AmaNoGawa

2 hours ago, dragoncat1207 said:

-figure out who was the empty-headed person who freed many tinsels in the wilderness

Possibly someone whose scroll got burnt years ago, or someone who left DC and wanted to make sure they have no reason for coming back.