OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Because it's a picture of me and my wife that someone drew/painted for me. ❤️ 

This avatar is actually a little representation of me as my online personality, made in a dollmaker meme that someone was linking around my social media site of choice a while back. I don't think I'll change it any time soon, but if the right avatar comes along, you never know!

I made it myself! I tried doing a sprite fusion of Grovyle and Combusken, and I really liked how it came out, so I started using it as my avatar!

It's a Hydreigon, a generation 5 pokemon. Back when Black/White were new and hadn't come out yet, I followed any and all news of the games fairly closely, and learned the japanese names of the new pokemon before the english names were revealed. I like Hydreigon and I took its japanese name as my online moniker, and now it's also my profile picture.

Haha, seeing this topic made me change my avatar. It was a really old picture of my cat friend and I so now there's a newer one, with another cat. I don't really mind having my own picture there because it's so small you wouldn't even recognise me if you saw me on the street. It could actually be fun to meet fellow Dragon Cave players, though.