OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Mine is a favorite dragon of mine on FlightRising named Artemis. He's a pixel piece I got and was the perfect size and well, perfect. He hasn't had a gene change and I still love his tiger stripes

I saw on tumblr a version of my avatar a long time ago and thought, "omg. Soft boy Megatron?" it's been my url ever since. Threw a flower crown on that bad boy and called it good.

Mine is a little gecko I owned in 2006 or so sat on my thumb.  A young male Uroplatus phantasticus ❤️

2 hours ago, nerys said:

Mine is a little gecko I owned in 2006 or so sat on my thumb.  A young male Uroplatus phantasticus ❤️

Geckos are so flipping cute. My brother used to have a leopard gecko he named Dakota. Her tail would wiggle every time before she lunged at her cricket food. 

I've had my current Avatar for a bit now, but I think several people on here know my love for FF7 and many of its characters. Cloud and Zack being among my top 2 favs.

It's a dragon in a cowboy hat. I understand the cowboy emoji basically means like "awkward" now so it seemed appropriate as I basically belong nowhere lmao

Chose mine when I first joined the site because, well, dragon site, dragon pic, and it's cute. Hatchling with full belly after attacking a cookie jar. Couldn't be cuter if it tried.

I recolored this gif a few years ago, and I loved it, so here it is. lol

Becuase i'd had the same one for years and the one I wanted at first didn't fit in DCs limit. This one is just kinda funny.

EDIT: Okay that was for the last one, I just saw this one and I find it adorable.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

This is my Monster Hunter character, a Switch Axe main. :3

The whole picture I drew is me with my DB and LB friends.

Spoiler

Because I had never tried LB before, I mistakenly drew it as a bow.

Later, that friend changed to use LS, and I haven't corrected it yet lol.

Hunters.png.7c72d595f2e2245b8eeb0fdb7f6f3ade.png

Edited by HaiNiao

mine is my favorite pokemon, rinring. though its status as a real pokemon is debatable, since it was only seen in the beta version of gold/silver from spaceworld '97. she's real in my heart tho 🥺 (cmon gamefreak it's not too late to bring her and bellboyant back)

I chose my avatar, since it's actually of my OC Kevin Uchiha; in pokemon form.

A user; on another site, made it for me. Yes, I paid for him to be made and now I have my OC as my Pokesona. I have another Pokesona, but I barely use it.

So I am rather proud of my avatar!

Mine is of Queen Sectonia from Kirby Triple Deluxe, since she’s the character I most often associate myself with. I couldn’t really think of anything else when setting up my profile, and none of my favorite dragons save the blue-banded were in the gallery, so I just went with her for the time being. :D

-

EDIT— Okay, now my avatar is a little doodle I made of a Mistra female, because no, I am definitely not completely obsessed with them, nope, not me-

Edited by StarKaabi

not sure... i guess it just looked nice. might change it in the future. but it matches my sig!

Edited by ech6

It's an old pic i found of me in the gym at my elementary school, I apparently have found an empty paper towel roll and god only knows what I'm actually doing but I love it so much

It's saved on my hard drive as boogie.png

i've used the username ninjacat for stuff since i was 9. I found this some time ago and it was so cute and matched my name! 

I like ladybugs. Also this cartoon. Also the experience on it's face.  If most people used to react with shock at things that are really shocking, it would be better than accept it lightly, since it's unacceptable.

A silly picture of my cats face, because he's great and my username has 'kat' in it so it kinda makes sense, I guess XD

Because I needed to change my Halloween avatar, and I love Raichu.