OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Mine is my fursona that has evolved over the years. It originally started as this fox that was colored in the way only middle schoolers could love lol. Then it became more of this realistic color. The colors are browns and creams. After that, she started to develop a little bit more of an artful take on markings. Finally, to this hodge podge that you see now. I call them Leoxs . Basically you've got this werewolf like thing, but with a fox head rather than wolf and with a lion like tail. The hands resemble what I like to call the lion king anthropomorphic. (Basically where Lion King character's make their paws take positions they naturally wouldn't. Like when Scar lifts his 'pinky' when he says, "Oh I shall practice my curtsy.") Right now my avatar isn't colored. I imagine her original designs will be changing soon. They are not translating well between the actual fox to this more humanoid creature. (Go figure lol)

But yeah, is Kit. :3

I love Bearded Vultures. I have plenty of 'icon worthy' pieces of art I've commissioned over the years, but I felt the Khusa dragon avatar would be perfect, given my name on most sites! I fully intend to have a flock of Khusa dragons on-site, as well, so that was definitely a factor. 😝

Pizza!!!!!!

Rebel scum loses pizza to a sithlord.

*The* sithlord.

As it should be.

I love this gif so much.

Because I adore the black/bright blue color scheme :3

in all honesty I’d have picked a lunar herald if there was one, but there WASN’T and I’m sad about it.  I’d doodle my own pfp but idk the dimensions and my test attempts are fuzzy :’)

I wanted something that reflects my interests. It's Kuunavang from Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons.

This avatar of mine is a character I created and drew. A giant scary creature with lots of lore. The full body of it is a mix of noodle body, powerful machinery as its parts and possesses dark magic. 

My drawing is just one of my favorite ocs, Star'Anise, in my secondary artstyle. She was the first one I drew in that style while I was still developing it, so she looks considerably different from newer ones. I just really like how she looks and some of my other ones wouldn’t work when I tried them soooo…
I’m considering using the drawing of my frozen Blue-Banded dragon baby instead, especially since she has a description and she’s from Dragon Cave and not Wings of Fire! :) 

Mine is art I did of my fursona! I'm not exactly a career furry, but I just find the idea of a fursona so cute and creative. I've been thinking I want to hang out with furries and do furry art more soon, it's never really grabbed me before, but my late twenties is as good of a time to meet new people and take up a new hobby as any, right? I have a very positive impression of the furry fandom, everyone I've met so far seems really friendly and sweet. 🥰

Because Necrozma is really a charming dragon.I captured this screenshot from my Ultra Sun.

I simp over my own lineage projects. 

Had a Snivy OC, Trebonth's name on here and a leftover profile pic from the past that I still like, so I am using it here specifically.

Might yet change it later on but! Love the cheeky look on this guy's face, coupled with the sassy tilt of their head.

Well.. my username! :D I haven't changed it the whole time I've been on these forums haha

Mine is currently the whiptail because it was one of my favorite dragons when I started playing. I may change it to my cat but I'd have to choose from the thousands of pictures on my phone for that.

Current avatar is a placeholder whilst I draw something to use in its place, not exactly sure which dragon I chose, but it's in the 'avatar gallery' of 'dragon avatars' and looks a little like a grey and purple axolotl - another creature I like lol 😅