OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I've been using it for years as my avatar for basically everything. Even had it as my avatar on teams at work for a while. It's artwork from a card game called Android: Netrunner. Great game, used to be published by FFG but got killed off a few years ago. It's currently being continued by a dedicated group of fans and still going strong!

i drew it for the sole purpose of upgrading my old avatar. i drew the old picture awhile ago and my style has changed so i wanted to showcase it. the character in the drawing is one i made up myself and not based off of anything. 

5A2B3C59-A566-4A93-9620-4D5527109061_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.44f6c1e0e44959c49dd664c22600dc77.jpeg <here's the full picture (my computer takes low quality photos. sorry)

i'm not sure because i picked it 10 years ago :) but i loved and still love super dramatic pulp magazine type art of people crying in despair. i love the drama. my steam pfp is similar.

On 12/3/2022 at 3:56 AM, Draconiusultamius said:

Now that I've changed it, it's because my friend drew this one for me!

that one is really neat i love it

It's the holidays and I figured even Cloud Strife deserves some yuletide cheer. 

59 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It's the holidays and I figured even Cloud Strife deserves some yuletide cheer. 

Just like Trotsky! XD

(Thanks, @Parakeet13!)

I have actually had this one for quite a while. I don't think I have changed it in years. I probably should find a new one...LOL. I chose the red-haired woman with the wolves because I love wolves and I am a redhead. I thought it was just a really cool looking picture as well.

pon pon pata pon
PATA PATA PATA PON
ZIGGURI CHAKA CHAKA

( I just like Patapon )

I just changed it to the best Arcane meme I've ever found

it's that scene in Coraline where Coraline's dad is just staring numbly at the computer but instead of Coraline's dad it's Viktor from Arcane it's the single most important image in my hard drive

(Edit: managed to upload my avatar.) It's a simple MS paint drawing of an OC who looks pretty close to my real self

Edited by bord

I like it because his little head is peaking up. It looks a little bit silly and that makes me happy. It makes me happy so I click it. ❤️

Went through art I had drawn and picked something that would work and only consisted of my own oc.
Laziness combined with limited options makes for very easy choices.

Just realized I still had Cloud wearing a Santa hat in late January and needed to change it. So, went with Genesis from Crisis Core. ....I may have an obsession with FF7, but who cares? It's a great game series! Except Dirge. We don't talk about Dirge.

.....now has "We don't talk about Bruno" stuck in her head

23 hours ago, Syiren said:

Just realized I still had Cloud wearing a Santa hat in late January and needed to change it. So, went with Genesis from Crisis Core. ....I may have an obsession with FF7, but who cares? It's a great game series! Except Dirge. We don't talk about Dirge.

Dirge is also great. Well, a bit long but... Vincent rules :D

I like the shocked look of ladybug's face. Who doesn't like ladybugs, anyway.

It's all color gradients and has no scales but I managed to make a Paint dragon avi I actually kinda like, yay. It's Nonah Thuwdork, my hatchie Sophrosyne (and now I probably won't change it for months bc that takes waaay too much effort to do basically one pixel at a time, I'm no expert digital artist lmao)

Mine is a picture of a Greater Spotted Drake I drew, they were my favorite species when I joined the forums

Mine is a picture I commissioned from one of my favorite artists :^) it's one of my sonas!

I enjoy Axolotl, they’re cute and make me happy to look at. Plus they’re very mythical looking and have a cool mythology. They stay in their infant form forever (some mature to salamanders by accident) and they regenerate. 

I only recently heard they’re endangered which makes me sad to hear..