OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

2 hours ago, dragoncat1207 said:

-figure out who was the empty-headed person who freed many tinsels in the wilderness

Actually I freed all of my Prizes > 4th generation and most 4th and 3rd gens, when I was tidying up my scroll, so there could be some of mine among them.

i chose mine because my hero academia is My Fixation and has been for like..,.,. 2 years, and i got particularly attached to shinso. i'm such a sucker for soft boys, ESPECIALLY soft boys who act like they Arent soft. to quote the boy himself, "i'm not here to make friends"... but then he made at lest 3 friends right away anyway. at least 3. absolutely stunning. 

i'm also just a huge fan of characters who are  1) sleepy looking  2) sarcastic  3) soft   4) messy hair???  5) possibly edgy

like, that's just my type i guess LOL. i'm also a fan of guzma from pokemon, and if you know anything about him he definitely meets all 5 requirements

shinso's just a super important character to me tho lol, started watching at the perfect time in my life because things got super rough but it's helped me a ton throughout and i related the most to shinso's passion and ambition :,>

Those arcana were just so CUTE!!! And made me laugh out loud. Right, @trystan? XD

i had no idea this thread was here! 

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Those arcana were just so CUTE!!! And made me laugh out loud. Right, @trystan? XD

cute, definitely! :D 

I chose my avatar because on two other sites, I just have the face of a realistic Pichu made from the style of the models in Detectice Pikachu. I decided to not creep everyone out here and decided to show the full, cute, fluffy body of my favorite Pokemon instead. 

Well, I just really liked Mysfit's Silver Dragon.  

This is my answer for pretty much every avatar I have anywhere, it's just that Charlie is a cutie....

2 hours ago, kathy5 said:

Thought it looked cool for a dragon eye

because it IS very cool!

I chose my avatar because she's one of my favourite oc's! ♥ I created her myself a few years ago now, and this is one of my favourite pieces of artwork I commissioned of her.  

I also use this avatar on pretty much every other site that allows me to use an image as an avatar haha.

2 hours ago, lyes said:

I chose my avatar because she's one of my favourite oc's! ♥ I created her myself a few years ago now, and this is one of my favourite pieces of artwork I commissioned of her.  

I also use this avatar on pretty much every other site that allows me to use an image as an avatar haha.

She's cool, I like your avatar a lot! :)

6 hours ago, Aqub said:

She's cool, I like your avatar a lot! :)

Thank you! Charlie is really neat too - I remember watching the pilot when it first came out!

Falconiforms are one of my favorite types of dragons, and I wanted something DC-related.

also it looks like this when I go to type a forum post:
unknown.png

Wanted to change it up a bit. I love FF7 and Cloud Strife, but Kirara from Inuyasha doesn't get much love or recognition these days and I'm feeling nostalgic for the character. Plus she's a cat. Nuff said.

Kimimaro from Naruto.

I just started watching Naruto for the first time (I always dismissed it as "silly lighthearted show for little boys who wanna pretend to be ninjas" and it's so much more than that y'all) and got past Kimimaro's part.

Without going into spoilers, a lot of his story resonates with me quite a bit. The bits about being different and isolated, feeling like you don't have a purpose, ending up with people who just use you because you need to feel useful in order to justify your own existence... yeah.

Also, he's hot.

My avatar is from a False Knees comic about his cat. I love his work! I picked it out ages ago after binging his comics one day (such a pretty kitty.)

Spoiler

10+ Comics That Show You Hilarious Accounts Of What ...

Mine is, uh, maybe on the side of "no explanations needed!"  :P  But I love aventurine, and peridot and emeralds and other green gemstones, so I am Aventurine and my icon's a bunch of aventurine and my scroll is full of green dragons.  :D

Picked mine because I insist on using my own art as profile pics, because I'm obsessed with Adachi, and because it's the most recent art piece I have that doesn't look terrible as an avatar. In that order. 

Because my old avatar somehow disappeared after two and a half years of inactivity, and then I'm using a new computer and this image is literally the only image I had on this computer that would remotely look good as avatar (saved this image while googling red x blue because it's pretty and how did I never know that pairing existed?)

(the other photos I had in this computer are screenshot of data, essay, receipt, offer letter, and also experiment images for my image processing class. None of which look nice as avatar

I just cropped my old drawing of Mega Charizard, I used one on my team in Pokémon X. I don't really have a super sentimental nostalgic connection to Charizard specifically, I have countless other Pokémon higher on my favorites list... but I wanted something of my own, and it's a cool Dragon (this time for realsies) so why not.

Maybe someday, I'll get the spark to draw again and create something new that I'd like better. The avatar is a lot more fiery and angry than I am in real life, hah.

I chose my avatar 'Sumomo' from the Chobits anime and manga, She is one version of a Persecom, whose full size is human equivalent in ALL ways, male and female that is like a PC while the smaller ones, like Sumomo, would be like a laptop.  The Sumomo character is so lively and fun, that I even have a tattoo of her on my upper left arm...  She is a secondary character in the story and is roughly abt 6" tall...  If you've ever seen Chobits, you will understand what I mean...