OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

My avatar is a picture of my two off the track thoroughbreds, Grayskull and Teela (she's on the right). They'd recently been brought home and were grooming each other, and my friend got a great pic that looks like they're hugging. 

I was scrolling through avatar gallery and I saw my current icon and found it the most appealing. So I chose it. And I thought it fitted my username perfectly, so I don't know if I'm going to change it anytime soon. Most likely not.

I like My Little Pony. I like Rarity. I think this is a really nice picture of Rarity!

Valentines's day 2019 was one of my favourite events ever and this picture had me in tears. I still grin whenever I see it, so there you go.

Eh, I like Necrozma. He's my weird bizarre lazer-shooting prismboi. The first time I saw him while browsing through some Pokémon-sites made me go all, "What the heck is that thing? Is that REALLY a pokémon?!" and I fell in love with his design because it's so weird and alien and cool. :D But **** the things Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon did to him. God I **** hate "Ultra Necrozma" or the hybrid Solgaleo/Lunala forms. Necrozma did NOT need a dumb "TWU DWAGON FOWM" that looks like someone's 8-year old designed the stupid thing.

I was browsing the avatar gallery and fell in love with this cute chubby orange dragon ^_^

I just kinda felt like a change. Plus i think the character is cute. 

A custom pokemon sprite I made myself. I didn't stop to see some in signature on another website and I was like "screw this, I'm gonna have one too" and since I wanted to have a nice profile picture, Here you go. I'll probably changed it for a drawing on day.

Because my original got deleted for some reason, and I didn't want to go through the pain of resizing a new one until it finally got accepted. 

Changed because my beautiful, loving Precious crossed the Rainbow Bridge on May 21...😭

its a secret ;3

but the simplified explanation is that it's my fursona and a very important character of mine

I always have and always will love Black Teas. I've thought about changing it, but for now I like the simplicity of my current avatar.

Edited by The Dragoness

Mainly because reshiram is my favorite pokemon, and it goes with my user too! I might change it eventually though.....

It's the dad from the anime Sweetness & Lightning. I like to think that I share some features with him, and goals. He wants to be a good cook for his kid, which I am a pretty decent cook. I don't have any kids yet but I would love to have some in the future! I definitely recommend this anime if anyone wants something sweet and wholesome.

I've been meaning to change my avatar, but I really like fish! I really like water aesthetics in general.
If I were to change it, I would probably do another fish, a tiger or a flower. Something basic like that?

I would draw my own, but I have big art insecurities

Mine is my partner Eevee from Let's Go Eevee, who I named Fennel. I really like the option to give the pokemon clothing and accessories! The flowers and bowties are probably my favorites.

Because i am one of those eldritch ancient beings on the Internet that was part of the wonder and glory that was Dragon Adopters (before it got taken down) and a friend of mine payed an artist to make a banned of our favorite dragons.

It was the very first artpiece i got and i cherish it.

Because it's a picture of me and my wife that someone drew/painted for me. ❤️ 

This avatar is actually a little representation of me as my online personality, made in a dollmaker meme that someone was linking around my social media site of choice a while back. I don't think I'll change it any time soon, but if the right avatar comes along, you never know!