OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

The first recent work of art I drew was a full body of my fursona, and I’ve cropped it to just the face and shrank it it so that most sites will take it as a profile picture (as opposed to the much larger headshots I have saved).

I was randomly creating avatars via Bing and then this lil blue dragon captured my attention because of its simplicity and cuteness.

I tend to crop small pieces out of my larger paintings/drawings for icons on any website. Normally I take very small parts, so the results are rather abstract, but I figured a whole dragon head would be good for here.

Here's the whole thing

I happen to like Moon Jellyfish! They look nice!

Also, I had to re-choose it since I've lost access to my primary Tehya Faye forum account (I forget which email I used for it). >_> At least I didn't forget my scroll information.

1 hour ago, Zonnedauw said:

This isn't quite according to protocol, but could I perhaps summon @FuecocoBoi09 to this threat??

It's just... I'm very curious and a little frightened.

peakmin 4 reference 

Well, I love Tron and I love dragons. I spent four entire hours drawing this lightstreak chibi, so I had to use it for my avatar!

Edited by Nox-of-the-Night

I like Sunsongs. no other explanation.

I’m a big fan of Gothic literature and black and white movies (And the invisible man is one of my favourite characters ^^)

I... honestly don't remember.  I just logged into this forum for the first time since about 2012 so I have no idea what 19 year old me was doing.

tbh

i kin Tomioka and this is one of my favorite pics of him so :///

I liked the 2020 april fools drawings of stratos dragons, so I made one my avatar. The image in my signature is from a different event.

Don't remember what my avatar was years ago. I think it might have been a cat. Went by a different username back then, too

Edited by requiesticat

Was trawling through my folder of doodles in search of something to use for my forum avatar here, and found the doodle I made for the year of the dragon. It looked pretty decent after being cropped, so new years dragon it was for me!

I chose mine because I love hellfires, and it's a beautiful piece of art. My old forum account that I lost access to had the female hellfire, but I've since come out as trans, hence the male one now 😁