ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

I like to hoard Soulpeaces <3 (my all-time favorite), Undines, PB Blacks and I try to breed more Silvers, but they're just so infertile. tongue.gif

I am hoarding:

Reds: would like at least 200 CB in addition to any wonderfully lineaged ones to boot! I like pretty checkered Reds and anything with Reds and Frills makes me weak in the knees.

I am mostly focused on Reds right now, but am also collecting:

Deep Sea: So pretty.

Mints: So cute.

Pinks!

wub.gif

Edited by missy_

Not really hoarding anything for the sake of it

but I do hoard guardian, black, falconiform, white and flamingos for a RP I have on my scroll, aside from that I would LOVE to start hoarding nebulas, hard to come by but so pretty rolleyes.gif

that or nocturnes... or maybe both... oh no I think I have a problem...

could also go for ultraviolet since they are also really pretty NO MUST STOP

Edited by thewatergamer

Grey dragons, I have around 150 of them. They are my favourite, probably because I'm scared of lightning and they can make the lightning go away, shame they are quick tempered.

Edited by Nightwatcher

I've noticed I've been building up rather large groups of dragons that produce alts through breedings...

Blacks are the biggest hoard, but not really much of a hoard since my scroll is still somewhat new. I also have a lot of Vines and Undines. I haven't bred any of them yet, though, because I'm focusing on BSA breeding for now.

Starting about a year ago, I hoarded so many seasonals and accrued so many seasonal lineages that I wanted to create that now I constantly hoard seasonals. I have 868 seasonals right now and I'm quickly closing in on the one thousand mark. xd.png

Horses, Hellhorses, and Arsanii~ I wish I could get that last one all year around, but sadly some things are not meant to be xd.png

Bump.

members can perhaps find army's for the encyclopedia needs.

Edited by _Z_

Black, Nocturnes, Shadow Walkers, Golden Wyverns, Fevers, Falconiforms, and to a lesser extent Nebulae and Whites. My tastes tend to change a lot, but those are the most consistent.

*praises the encyclopedia*

Now I can quickly view all the breeds there are on one compact page!

Mostly mints, pillows, vines, water walkers, frills (I wish. I would if I could).

Let me see... my scroll actually has

121 magi

142 blacks

229 whites

181 reds

155 gold wyverns

I think I am a hopeless hoarder tongue.gif

Only Silvers and Glaucus Drakes.

I missed the Glaucus and Howler Drake event and when I came back I fell in love with the species immediately.

Horses, definitely!! Oh, and falconiform wyverns, theyr'e just sooooooo pretttyyyy <3

Horses, Hellhorses, and Arsanii~ I wish I could get that last one all year around, but sadly some things are not meant to be xd.png

Story of my life xd.png I'm trying to get a 2G from ever dragon going to make a checker...it's taking a while xd.png

My favourites are alt black, arsani and nebula :3 So pwetty <3

Reds, obviously since they are so handy, and Duotones. biggrin.gif I LOVE DUOTONES.

Although if I added three others, they would be Crimson Flare, Daydream, and Mint. Just because they were the first dragons I grabbed.

Holidays, well, Hollies, Yulebucks, actually any Christmas ones, Shadow Walkers, Graves, Heartseekers, and Radiant Angels.

And if Frills were available I would grab those too.

Nhiostrifes

Soulpeace

Volcano Pyralspites (because no one else loves them)

Undines

Tsunamis (if I got enough of them)

Gilded Bloodscales

I WILL hoard Ochredrakes someday

And apparently I also hoard Black dragons because I don't have the heart to abandon babies when they don't hatch as alts

Edited by Lumikkja

Rare silvers! And a newly started Golden Wyvern problem. So shiny! O_O

Guardians. Lots and lots of Guardians. With a smattering of Royal Blues. smile.gif