ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

The only ones that I'm trying to hoard are the Red-finned Tidal. And I'm using them for a One Piece lineage laugh.gif

I never really hoard unless you count shimmers xd.png But I don't mind it I actually like seeing all the different armies ^^ I'm thinking about starting a faconiform army when I'm finished with my IOU's =3

My favorite breeds to hoard are:

Cave-breeds:

- Blusangs: 115

- Golds: 100 (didn't realize I already had so many blink.gif )

- Sunsongs: 87

- Skywings: 41 (new peev)

- Blacks: 80 (this just happened)

Once I got my scroll-goal of 8 CB pairs of each cave-breed down, I might add Falconiforms and Glaucus Drakes. I like all glossy and all blue breeds. happy.gif

BSAs:

- Purples: 113

- Reds: 79

- Pink: 64

Holidays:

- Sweetlings: 19

- Shadow Walkers: 42 (slowly working on a massive rainbow-project there)

- Solstices: sadly only two... can't wait for next Christmas! laugh.gif

I hoard Water Walkers! I get them exclusively from the AP and take any and every no matter how messy. I've the DC record.

I also enjoy hoarding blacks and am beginning a hoard of Falconiforms as they're so gorgeous! I hoard Marrows over Halloween, and I grab any Gilded Bloodscales I can.

Which ones do I hoard collect?

PB Stripes! I have more than 120 CB stripes, and I still pick up any CB stripes I see.

Oh, and PB Golds. I'm almost ready to try to breed a 6th gen. I have a 5th gen, and 2 4th gens. Now all I need is luck.

Edited by snave

I've decided to start hoarding Black Tea dragons because I've had my eye on them since they came out, but I took a long hiatus and then went back to collecting Pillows, which I've recently begun to grow tired of. So I'll keep collecting Pillows until I reach 500 (nearly there!) and then I'm turning my attention to an army of squishy little Tea babies c:

edit: nevermind o_o I just checked and it seems I have hit 500 Pillow dragons. Tea army, here I come.

Edited by glamoursea2

I suppose I keep a large variety of whites. Every lineage looks good with them. xd.png I have 21, but they're the most of any dragon species I have other than bsas or prizes.

Grays/Storms/Fogs. My goal is 1024 of them. Another of my goals is 256 Imperial Fleshcrownes.

I also have a few more Waterwalkers, Nocturnes and Deepseas than I need, but it's not really a massive hoard.

Embers! Originally I wanted to make a huge PB even gen lineage, but if I wanted to include all my CBs (the number of which is constantly increasing), I wouldn't be able to have anything else on my scroll for a year or so just to get all 2nd gens.

No, I am probably exaggerating, I have no idea (and am too lazy to actually calculate it), but I have a lot of them. biggrin.gif

If I haven't forgotten to write down one or another, I have 654 Embers, including 233 male and 227 female CBs (just checked, after quite a long time, and I'm surprised. I had no idea they levelled themselves out so nicely. I stopped influencing them after the first 50 or something like that)

Edited by Ashtoret

Blacks, Bleeding Moons, Embers, Hellfires, Nocturnes, Pinks, Reds, Vampires.

The Pinks and Reds are hoarded for their BSA while the Bleeding Moons, Hellfires and Vampires are hoarded because I like the dragons. Blacks are hoarded because when I initially began playing, finding them from the Cave was a pain in the neck, so I've got a knee-jerk reaction which usually results in me catching a few whenever I go hunting. The Embers are from when I wanted to make a PB lineage with them. Not sure how many pairs I have, but I'm fairly certain it's enough for a 5G PB with all starter pairs originating from my scroll. The Nocturnes are from when I didn't really play but still logged in to grab stuff, as Nocturnes were Cave-blockers then, it happened to be them.

Blacks, Falconiforms, Frostbites, Tinsels, Caveborns with BSAs, and metals

Especially blacks and metals though

I'm hoarding Glaucus Drakes, Seawyrm Pygmies, Soulpeaces, Sunsongs, Black Capped Teimarrs, and somewhat collecting Shallow Waters and Hellhorses--but the first few are more of a priority smile.gif

Black tea

Nebula

I'm starting Falconiform Wyvern and Glaucus Drake hoards because their sprites are gorgeous!

I do have a hoard of Moonstones from my off and on even gen PB lineage project, but I'm not counting those. tongue.gif

Mostly terraes, I have over 1000 terraes so far, but I'm slowing down a bit as I have other projects and a couple of IOU I have to fulfill. The fact that they're not dropping as they used to is also a big factor that has affected my collection.

Also Terrae horder here. CBs, Tinselfails and nice lineaged ones I mostly get from the AP lately.

My current count is over 1900. smile.gif

Edited by Idril

Reds. I've been drawn to reds since well before they had a BSA although I keep them for that reason as well now. Pinks, strictly for the BSA. Blacks and dark greens, because I've been trying to breed alts since forever. Tsunamis, because they're pretty. Blusangs to a lesser degree. Golds, because I like the female sprite. Purple dorsals, for that Holly contest. Trios, for summoning and also because I like the Magmas' sprite. Shimmers, because I like their spirally pose. I have so much I want though that none of these 'hoards' are particularly big yet... I'm always grabbing at this and that.