ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

tri-horned wyverns have gotten the most of my attention. i was experimenting a while, but now i know what i want. i want all the tri-horn wyverns. tongue.gif

I just re-started about two-three weeks ago (hadn't played in 4 years and wanted a fresh start), so I don't have much yet. However, I already have plans for a Whiptail army. I've also found Imperial Fleshcrownes cute, so I might horde them as well, but probably not as much as Whiptails.

Hmmm. At present, I'm still kind of new and am only really hoarding pinks and reds out of necessity. Once I have a decent size army of those two... Wow, I think I might start with the holiday dragons and the different hybrids and avatars. I might just have to hoard everything, but I love the metals, mainly golds and silver tinsels. I'll have to hoard those two the most. Silver shimmers will most likely be third and gold tinsels after that. Then the radiant angels. So beautiful!

Red Dorsal

Holiday dragons

Red

Pink

Magi

Black

AND ANY 2gen from Bright Pink and Holly (any mate).

I wish I could hoard Spring...but they are so hard! I don't have any from this year! >_<"

Blusangs and white dragons. I can't get enough of either of them. <3

Seeing a Gold Wyvern egg always makes me click happy. I just love the male sprite too much xd.png.

Also, for some reason I collected way more Purple Ridgewings than I'd ever need.

For some reason my scroll has hardly gone very long without a trio dragon in the egg/hatchie list I stopped counting how many of them I have. Now I'm just breeding the ones I have and trying to get lineage swaps to make better/longer lineages. Getting that third CB Magma a while back was a welcome addition. smile.gif

The main thing I like collecting however is,...this is actually tough to choose. there are many dragons I collect a lot of. I have at least 30+ Reds, I forget how many Nebula, Golden Wyverns are also very lovely, and I love Day Dream dragons (mostly the males). My favorite dragons though have to be the Thunders. they're just so awesome. Oh! And I collect Trihorns. Those guys are so beautiful, especially the males.

I wish I could hoard Spring...but they are so hard! I don't have any from this year! >_<"

Aww, I wish I would've known. I bred all of my seasonals last week to help last minute Spring hunters before the Summer started. I would've saved you one. sad.gif I can breed you one next Spring, just send me a PM to request it.

Edited by Syiren

Also trying to get a Spotted Greenwing from every possible breeding combination, which will lead to owning over 100 of them if I ever manage to complete it.

Are you breeding them yourself or accepting trades for them? I have caveborn Greenwing/Black Tea and Greenwing/Water pairs to breed from, if you need those.

I have about 2 pages of whiptails even though they're far from my favorite dragon.

I love collecting pygmies, all of them. Working on the army now.

Whites are another of my favorites.

Also love Howlers and Red-Finned Tidals are new favorites but I don't have very many.

I would like to hoard Blusangs, yet I only have one... more would be amazing (HINT, HINT) biggrin.gif

~Balloons.

~Pure season, eg seasonals (all summer, all spring.. ) CB seasonals too, but i like breeding the pbs.

~Just finished a hoard I didnt expect to finish.. Second gen sprites for every prize (except penk) bred to balloon.

I frequently go on hoarding sprees for whatever dragons are "current cave blockers", aiming for 100-200 over the course of a month. Thats always fun. Not entirely sure what the most annoying caveblocker is atm so i havent started a new one.

Dark Myst Pygmies. planning on getting about 500 CBs for a lineage, and it still wont ever be enough tongue.gif Cassare's and nillias may also be a possible hoard soon.

Frozen black hatchlings. I catch messy ones from the AP and I have 28 of them as of now. It started out with me trying to hatch messy alt blacks for freezing, and then when they hatched normal I didn't want to just send them back to the AP. I only hoard the regular ones. I never set out to hoard them, it just kinda happened that way.

I can't decide between Golden Wyverns, Green Lindwrms, Silvers, or Blacks...hmm maybe Thunders...

I hoard shiny things. SHINIES!!! alll the shinies. Mineminemine!

I've long suspected I had an affinity for purples.

And I do - and that's why every time I see a purple in the cave I want to jump at it but then remember that I can't fill up an egg slot @_@

Also I recently realized shinies x purples are my weakness o_o /pokes signature

Besides that, I also kind of hoard CBs.

But really, mostly just purples. I only have 3 right now but I swear every time I see one, I have a magnetic pull to them.

OLIVES! I'm hoarding Olive dragons of all lineages, whether messy or CB (I think I'm going to try to beat the record tongue.gif).

I also have a mini-hoard of CB Nhiostrifes, because I really liked the sprites and I would just click the egg whenever I saw the description. I somehow ended up with a lot of Albinos, even though I actually wasn't trying to hoard them. I used to hoard Harvests. Still love the sprites, in fact. I might go back and collect more in the future.

And...shinies! I am slowly and steadily collecting (or trying to collect) a massive amount of prizes and metallics for a project I want to do. It's a little bit more difficult than just collecting Olives from the AP or the cave, but I just can't resist the shininess. Plus, since it's for my project, I have a good reason. It just takes a lot of patience, which kind of sucks because I want to start now but I don't have enough dragons. xd.png (Can't wait to see the reactions to my project, though. Hopefully good reactions. tongue.gif)

Things to hoard (as CB or purebred):

1. All variation of copper

2. Blacks

3. Cassare

4. Vine

5. Red Dorsal

6. Ice (So. Much. Love.)

7. Tan ridgewing

8. Stripes

9. Turpentines

10. Undines (Loooove!)

11. White

Lately, undines, especially yellow, but all of mine turned out green except one, so, well, so much for a hoard.

If not undines, then pillows. Mostly hatchlings. Pillow eggs are nice, but I just love pillow hatchlings. Especially hoarding inbred/long line pillows that I can freeze as hatchies. Male and female both look adorable. Since lately I've gotten only EG and CB pillows, I haven't been able to freeze much, but I would love to. So if you have an inbred pillow hatchie you don't want, gimme! laugh.gif