ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

reds. reds reds reds reds. 90 including eggs & hatchlings, soon to be OVER 100 which isn't really a lot. but working on it! need to finish making the banner for it too...

Soulpeaces, blunas, geodes, ultraviolets (working on that), hellhorses. You could say I have armies of that, for what my scroll standards are.

I'm just starting, but I'm trying to get to a hoard of 100 Pyralspites. And then Shadow Walkers. Halloween, hurry up!

Neotropicals of course rolleyes.gif I'm at about 411!

Edited by Snowytoshi

I guess I'm *trying* to hoard reds, hahah. I only have 20 on my scroll right now, though... I have a long way to go.

So yeah, I have a goal to hoard Reds and probably Pinks because they're useful. Other than that, hmm.... I guess I'm sort of hoarding Shadow Walkers? I have a plan for a purebred even gen, I need to actually see where I'm at with that. I unfortunately was on hiatus last year so I lost some of that progress.

I hoard Black Teas first and foremost, Reds are secondary. I have over 100 of the former (idk the exact number) and 96 of the latter (which I believe is the exact number needed to supposedly never run out of incubates!)

I also hoard CB Nilia pygmies which I freeze and use as scroll markers/dividers. And somehow I've acquired about 50 Black dragons, I'm not sure how that happened.

At least Silvers, Golden wyverns, Nebulas, Shimmerscales and Seasonals. I've also recently started hoarding Daydreams.

My "official" (i.e., the ones where I keep track of the numbers) Armies at the moment are:

Black (315)

Storm (212)

Stone (133)

Nocturne (100)

Electric (89)

Water Walker (87)

Plated Colossi will become an Army as well once I get some more, currently I'm only at 43.

Let me see... only listing the ones with more than 100 dragons laugh.gif

seasonal 300+

whites 240+

reds 190+

gold wyverns 160+

blacks 140+

magi 120+

pinks 110+

Any rare or uncommon dragons that look cool. I wanna try with NDs, but I'm really hesitant to not have a billion dead eggs on my scroll.

I'm planning to make a huge army of Gray (Storm) Dragons, i'm not sure when i will start but will do at some point. They are my favorite ones.

If this new release turns out to be fairly common (not a cave blocker, but something tells me they're gonna be rare), I'm gonna hoard these new dragons insanely. I'm obsessed with the eggs, especially the coast ones! biggrin.gif

Embers! Originally I wanted to make a huge PB even gen lineage, but if I wanted to include all my CBs (the number of which is constantly increasing), I wouldn't be able to have anything else on my scroll for a year or so just to get all 2nd gens.

No, I am probably exaggerating, I have no idea (and am too lazy to actually calculate it), but I have a lot of them. biggrin.gif

If I haven't forgotten to write down one or another, I have 654 Embers, including 233 male and 227 female CBs (just checked, after quite a long time, and I'm surprised. I had no idea they levelled themselves out so nicely. I stopped influencing them after the first 50 or something like that)

A little update: At the moment, I have 847 Embers, including 319 CB males and 320 CB females (without influencing them blink.gif )

Grays and Anagallis I love too. I have 206 Grays. Anagallis, I just started hoarding (obviously, since they are pretty new)

Edited by Ashtoret

I think the question for me at this point is what don't I like to hoard. My main hoard goal is vamps, reds, blood scales, and a few others :3

...ok, I still want to hoard 'useful' dragons like Reds, Pinks, maybe Purples. But my newest hoard is 100% going to be these Wyrms that just got released. I don't know which of the varieties I'll try to collect first, but I definitely want a billion of all of them.

Pillows, Blusangs, Falcolniforms, Reds, Gemstones, Glacious Drakes, Avatars of Creation, Metals, Pyralspites, Soulpeaces, Vampires, Seasonal and Xenos