ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

Stripes forever! I'm currently at 747 of them but I need more MORE MUARRRRRRRRR! Muahahahah!

In every batch of eggs, I try to include at least one mint from the abandoned page. Up to 32 so far.

Neeeeeebulasssssss

I've been hoarding holidays up to this point so I have only a few for now. But. Nebssssss

*w* all the shinyyyy

And red-colored dragons. Royal crimsons and heartseekers ftw ;A;

So pretty

I think sometimes I have phases of dragons I want to hoard...But overall in general, these are what I am still hoarding atm:

-Not counting the really rare and shiny breeds everyone wants to hoard...(golds, blusangs, etc)

-Olives

-BB wyverns (for a specific lineage)

-Undines

-Gilded Bloodscales

-Gold Wyverns

-Pinks and Reds for bsa

*cough* Arsanis and Black Marrows. I'm... kind of glad they're holiday breeds, which puts a lid on the extent of my obsession.

Other than that, vampires (lineaged if possible, obviously! biggrin.gif), fever wyverns, nhiostrifes, magmas, glaucus drakes and bleeding moons (roughly in that order), but that's very off and on, and more of a case of keeping them if I happen to come across them in a different context rather than seeking them out.

Before I came back to DC, I hoarded Pebble hatchlings... apparently I thought they were the cutest thing. Other than that, my scroll's pretty evenly balanced. I think I might go for a hoard of Geodes, though, I love their sprite.

I love to hoard Royal Blues and Golden Wyverns, though I don't have many so far. I hoard a few Cassares as well. I ABSOLUTLEY love Thunders, though sadly so far I only have one sad.gif

Im currently hoarding cb white stripes i have 273 fully grown ones. I also have a hoard of 154 papers on my scroll as well

Caveborn Golden Wyverns, Black Dragons and Caveborn Tri-Horn Wyverns. wub.gif

I love to create checkers with the Golden Wyverns I get and will trade nearly anything for a bunch of them!

Black Dragons, to me, are awesome. Theyre super epic and I love them, especially EG lineaged ones!

And Tri-Horn Wyverns are absolutely amazing! Every now and then I switch into Hoarding Mode and will trade for them and catch nothing but them. Theyre just awesome! biggrin.gif

Heh, mines less a breed. BUT I love hording spiriter alt babies, they're so pretty.

Now breed wise, blacks, frost dragons and Nebula

Not counting dragons with BSAs, that people hoard for obvious reasons:

- Gray dragons! I collect them like mad and they all get named to form a song.

- Tinselfails with no particular breed.

- Pillows, dorsals and blacks too!

Caveborn Golden Wyverns, Black Dragons and Caveborn Tri-Horn Wyverns. wub.gif

I love to create checkers with the Golden Wyverns I get and will trade nearly anything for a bunch of them!

Black Dragons, to me, are awesome. Theyre super epic and I love them, especially EG lineaged ones!

And Tri-Horn Wyverns are absolutely amazing! Every now and then I switch into Hoarding Mode and will trade for them and catch nothing but them. Theyre just awesome! biggrin.gif

I agree with you on Tri-Horns. They're gorgeous and go well with blue and pink dragons. Once I complete my scroll goals for other CBs I plan to hoard CB Tri-Horns as well as CB Nhiostrifes and CB Undines.

Back when the AP was still full of them (so, years ago) I hoarded blacks and vines, and froze most of them. These days I don't actively hoard anything, though I've got quite a lot of Nebulas smile.gif

I've always liked Stripes, but now that I'm a member of the Hogwarts lineage I HAVE to pick up every CB I see, and even some AP ones. I can't stop.

Also, they seem to drop in my lap with no hunting effort. They feel the love.

Actually, the closest thing I've got to an army would be my Whites - just did a fast, sloppy count at something over 160 and I have nothing else that comes anywhere close to that number.

I've always loved them and they typically go with virtually anything, anywhere, almost any time.

Uh, Magelights, Nebulas, Reds, Thunders, and GOLDS. Must haz moar Golds. biggrin.gif

Shimmerscales. I have a huge HUGE HUGE problem with them. Any kind, whether it be inbred, messy, all over the place, I love them! Every unclaimed Shimmer I see is taken by me >:D

Silvers...I has tons. Embers too. Also have a ton of vamps (with my name its kind of expected). Also want to start hoarding hell horses and both royal crimsons and royal blues. CB ones if possible...I can see the beginnings of an epic lineage.