ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

I'm an obsessive Gold horned Tangar hoarder

There are other species I'd love to hoard but I always end up locked with tangar eggs.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

At the moment, I'm hoarding Ice's, Magma's, and Thunder's. Mostly because I want that GoN egg. orz

I plan on building a Pink army or awesomeness; and a Bluna, Blusang, Glaucus squadron. C8

I'm collecting Guardians and Teimarrs~

I hoard everything I can. At minimum (if possible) I like to have at least 40 of everything - that's my starting goal for all new releases and I don't mind if I end up with more than that amount. I think that regular blacks may be what I currently have the most of followed by reds..

Skywings. Always and forever. It is so hard to go into the coast and not click on everything that says "this egg has strange marking on it" or grab some neat lineages from the AP. I've got other projects to finish, and you've had your turn!

I've also gotten around onto nhiostrifes (because double wings like skywings!), and if I ever chose a third it'd probably be seragammas or howler drakes.

My favourite is Guardians, but due to an RP decision I made, I am only collecting hatchlings and female adults which is why I actually have more in my Black Tea army currently. I feel quite bad about this and will need to rectify it at some point when I suddenly develop the time tongue.gif

I also collect Shadow Walkers (cries over their perfection and my sad lack of CB females) and tend to be a sucker for any pretty lineage involving them.

Electric dragons and Coastal Waverunners I love them

Reds but I have plans for them and Purple Dorsals because of the holly contest

also I hope to have a massive monster army (that just means lots of Halloween dragons and zombies)

Falconiforms, and lots of it, but i trade them too, so that's why i don't have much of them now.

Stripes have always been my biggest thing to hoard. xd.png Before I didn't care about lineage, but now when I find a stripe in the AP, I prefer it to be even-gen and purebred or just even-gen. I may still go for a CB every now and then too. tongue.gif

The Glaucus dragons are my new thing. wub.gif

1. Reds

2. Sesonal

3. Pink

4. Gold Wyvern

I'm picking up quite a lot of Reds recently.(It's not much to call it hoard though tongue.gif ) And I don't know why, did not intend to do so, but I ended up having more GWs! I'm trying to collect seasonals too.(Planning to make a season-altering EG lineage wub.gif )

As my Goal is to breed 8th Gen PBs from common breeds, all Dragons on my scroll, I will Need to collect 128 CBs of all common breeds. That will make it 256 Dragons of one breed just to get to the 8th Gen PB.

For uncommon breeds I might just do half on my scroll, the rest from trades or gifts/AP finds.

For rares it'll be really difficult. I have big trouble catching CB Metals...

I try to trade for EG PB of those, but as it's mostly bloodswaps, I need my few CBs to breed me offspring first...

Currently I have a nice little army of regular black dragons ( non-alt).

I dunno why but when i see those adorable little hatchies I can't HELP but want to adopt every one I see. xd.png I want to hoard more white dragons,too, bbut that is on hold until I collect some more breeds that I don't have pairs of yet.

Currently I'm hoarding Spitfires. My goal is 512 CB's, only about 100 more to go! tongue.gif

Once I've got that done I'll move to Nhiostrife Wyverns because they look awesome wub.gif

The Species I Actively Hoard:

Stripe (Mostly CB and PB Blacks) 150

Vampires 97

Alt Blacks 75

And Come Halloween

Graves 39

Marrow 26

Pumpkin 29

These are the 3 that I hoard the most:

Splits (the original 2-head) - goal 1000+ - prefer PB even gens

PB Stripes

Whites

There are lots of others that I would love to hoard, but egg/hatchling limits won't allow collecting everything. laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I'm currently hoarding Golden Wyverns. Not because they're rare, but because I've fallen in love with their design.

Mints, of course! xd.png

and red dorsals, and nhiostrifes, and whites, and reds, and cavern lurkers, and... others at my discretion! biggrin.gif

Spriter Alt relatives! And Sweetlings, when they're in season. Other than that... I'm trying to get to 100 Reds (mostly not-PB 2nd gens/nice checkers). I think I'm about halfway there, but I'm not sure.

I've got tons of:

Royal Blues

Royal Crimsons

Hellfires

Sunsongs

Trihorns

Seragammas

Embers

I am trying to hoard soulpeaces I just have three or five but my goal is 100 soulpeaces!

CB metals, what else.  cool.gif

My hugs, probably.

Oh, right, I forgot I was hoarding Heartseekers last Valentines.

I haven't got enough dragons to have a hoard yet but I want to hoard these dragonses:

Reds

Seasonals - all four seasons

Golden Wyverns

Nebula

Black

Hellfire Wyverns

White

Daydream

Soul Peace

Blunas

Vampires

Edited by Cireth