ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

So, what do you like to make giant armies of? I made a whole list of things I want to hoard:

Things to Hoard:

1. Terrae

2. Gilded Bloddscale

3. Blusang Lindwurms

4. Tsunami Wyverns

5. Turpentine

6. Black Capped Teimarr

7. Ridgewing (both colors)

8. Glaucus Drake

9. Falconiform Wyvern

10. Howler Drake

11. Copper

12. Vampire

Edited by ClassicOctavia

In order of favourites...

1. Dorsal Dragons

2. Pillow Dragons

3. Black Capped Teimarrs

4. Crimson Flare Pygmies

5. Terrae Dragons

Spotted Greenwings(nearing or at 300)

Nhiostrifes

Brutes

Turpentines

Royal Crimson

Frostbite

Edited by Nectaris

I'm working on collecting Electrics right now (I have 67 including eggs and hatchlings), and I'd like to hoard Marrows and Hellfires.

Brutes and Glaucus Drakes as of now. Must admit that Falconiforms are a possiblity as well!

I keep getting distracted with other plans, so the only dragons I've been continuously striving to hoard are Blusangs.. Though I am thinking about hoarding some of these:

-- Deep Seas

-- Nebulas

-- Papers

-- Gold Wyverns

Stage 1 regular black hatchlings. THEY ARE MINE!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!

er... *ahem* ... No, I don't need to see a doctor ... because I am beyond help. LOL

My hoard is a bit different than just a single breed like most. I do aim for a truckload of Sweetlings: I have 38 at the moment (and it's not nearly enough). But the rest of the hoard is any other dragons with Sweetlings in their lineages. I'm at about 175 dragons on that. So, I can gather Sweetlings on Vday and still have things to collect throughout the rest of the year. :3

Next Valentine's Day needs to hurry up.

I hoard Falco Wyverns. Ahhh, lovely creatures.

Guardians.

Seasonals.

Shadow Walkers.

Someday, Graves, perhaps. biggrin.gif

I fulfilled a goal of collecting 50 Black dragons a little while ago, and am currently working on getting 50 Falconiform Wyverns. Also trying to get a Spotted Greenwing from every possible breeding combination, which will lead to owning over 100 of them if I ever manage to complete it. I like collecting Coppers, too, although they're pretty hard to come by - I still haven't been able to get more than one CB, and the one I have is from the release day!

1. CB Seasonal

2. CB Falconiform

3. CB Frostbite

I'm hoarding Nhiostrifes. Working on hoarding the new Falconiforms. Oh and when Valentine's Day is back, I'll be hoarding Radiant Angels! But for right now I'm collecting 2Gs from them cuz that's the closest I'll get for now. :)

I have 2399 waters. cool.gif

Edited by Leidarendi

I have 2350 waters. cool.gif

Blimey! Did not realise you have that many laugh.gif

I have hoarded BSAs due to necessity though tend to be a shiny hoard biggrin.gif

I want to build a giant army of Red Dragons! So I can warm at least 7 Egg's a day!

[98 Dragons, I think?]

And Vampires! Bite. One egg.

Everyday.

[31 Dragons]

And Magi.

And every dragon.

I hoard basically anything I like. Mostly waterhorses, though I actually have more of dragons I'm not hoarding >_> don't know why.