ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

Mints. Though I prefer to call it 'building an army' instead of 'hording'. wink.gif I started it because of a joke I heard about mint armies (them being so shy and all). It tickled my funny bone, so I decided to start an army.

Nebulas 90ish

Pillows 90ish

Pinks 70s

Reds 50s

Water 30ish

The first two are for lineage projects I've been working on, off and on for about forever. It's just getting harder to locate CB nebulas. The other two for their BSA, and because I love the pink sprites.

Skywings and Spitfires, but lately I'm on an Undine hoarding spree. tongue.gif

Well, let's see. I'm not exactly a hoarder of any breed like many (having 30 and more of one sort), but I do have 14 alt black adults and four frozen hatchlings, then I have 14 vampire families (one adult and one frozen hatchling of each gender), and I have a whole bunch of blunas. Also I have armies of reds and pinks so that I have dragons to incubate and influence, but that's not exactly hoarding. I might start hoarding soulpeaces, though, I have a weakness for those beauties. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Thunders O_O because they are the dragon that most resembles me!

Somehow I'm ending up with a crap ton of blacks. O_o And reds, cause they are helpful and all.

My new goal is to jump on that Pillow hoarding wagon. Cause adorable. wub.gif

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm really, really, really slightly obsessed with metals ninja.gif buut I also really love sunsongs and thunders, and BSAs are just really darn useful.

Silvers (490 - good lord, I didn't realize I had that many O_o)

Golds (156)

Coppers (63)

Pinks (107)

Purples (213)

Red (168)

Sunsongs (98)

Thunders (152)

Mints, pillows and vines. I really like the sprites. Besides, there are quite a lot of people who will leave vine hatchies if they don't alt, so those are relatively easy to hoard.

Currently have:

47 mints

59 pillows

47 vines (including alts)

i have 96 vampires WHOOPS. i didn't mean to hoard them but they were pretty funny to create :c i also have a bit of a pygmy hoard starting at around 30 of them, since they're one of my favorites. i'm debating to hoard some of my other favorites now too!

Edited by Matmetchi

Red biggrin.gif

I just can't help myself when I see one in the AP or the cave, I just pick it up instantly.

I don't really see myself hoarding to an extreme but I do get periods where I pick up a specific dragon a lot for a while :3

Right now it's reds, falconiforms, lumina, pinks, speckle-throats and undine. I also have a bunch of blacks and dark greens that I picked up as hatchies from the ap :3 I don't really hoard those, but those poor hatchlings need the home <3

Water horses, water horses, water horses and some electrics. Mainly water horses. I cantmpost a number because I make sure to have at least an egg water horse on hand at any time.

Red biggrin.gif

I just can't help myself when I see one in the AP or the cave, I just pick it up instantly.

Hoarding Reds isn't hoarding, per se, it's just common sense. Same with Pinks, Magi and, to a lesser extent, Purples.

As for me? Well, my signature should be a clue, although it's not always accurate on the exact numbers.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

2nd gen Marrows from as many different pairings as possible. 3rd gen (non-holiday from) holiday checkers.

I hoard a bunch of pillows. (trying to get as many purebred as I can) So far at the time of this post I have 22 pillow dragons, and I want to get at least 100 tongue.gif

Honestly I don't know what I like to hoard the most, or if I even have any "official hoards" - I just like certain breeds a lot and have far too many of them ... But perhaps vampires are my one and only "real" hoard, because they've always been closest to my heart due to that they were the little more "special" breed that I got way back in 2008 - not to mention that they're more or less my favourites.

Let me see here, Guardians, Reds, and Pinks.

And I wanna to make a army of Vampires and Zombies xd.png

Edit: ...oh, and Blacks.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I've probably said it before, but I'm a sucker for Bloodscales & Black Teas. Baby Black Teas loom like cats and that just makes me really happy :3

I'm trying to hoard Pyralsprites. <3 Not very good at it, though - I just picked up my second one. -.-

I also use bite for all of my vampires as soon as it's available. I don't think I'm hoarding them exactly, but I am ending up with quite a few. Last time I did a biting I ended up with two kept vampires, which means that I must have more vampires than I thought. xd.png

I hoard rares from tsunami pairings (metals, prizes, spriter alt offspring, even a holly, although one holly doesn't count as a horde).

And of course, I horde tsunamis themselves xd.png

I'm tempted to start hoarding falconiforms and pairing them with my tsunamis. I'll be able to make a massive checker of wyverns <3