ClassicOctavia

What do you like to hoard?

Whites. I love the description of them and I think they're so pretty and innocent looking. I also hoard Reds from time to time because of the incubate action.

Falconiforms...but they don't have any new information ;_;

yessssssssss!!! falconiforms!

Chickens!  Lets just say you could finish off your entire chicken encyclopedia entry on my scroll.

Whenever I need chickens to progress to the next thing I just look at your scroll... If I know of someone with a lot of those dragons I just type in their scroll name.

Rosebuds, Soulpeace, Silvers and Waters . I want so many second gen Rosebud dragons. I also want so many cb Silver and Water dragons.

I've always been fond of magi dragons, but it wasn't until I was clicking through my dragons that I realized I had a respectable white dragon army as well (though nowhere near as many as I do magis).

Thinking about this made me realize there are way too many things I want to hoard. Right now I have decent collection of Flamingos (apparently I'm the only one who loves them which is sad but not because yay more for me). I'd really love to get a lot of Black Teas, Tsunamis, Undines, Day Glories and Alt Nebulas. Holidays I want to hoard are Radiant Angels, Rosebuds, Heartseekers and Graves. Yeah, I want ALL THE THINGS. tongue.gif

Ice and.. Pebbles. because... Pebbles.

There was a time they were flooding the AP for quite a long time and they are still kinda 'flooding' the vulcano area... I just have to pick them up. All of them.

Seasonals...

at first, I was thinking "maybe I should get a few autumns before winter."

Then it became, "I need to get quite a few autumns before winter."

Now, it's "Get all the autumns!

Although I am going to try to get red, pink and purple armies too, for their BSAs.

I'm starting a vampire hoard, but as a smaller one, perhaps, I'd like to do nebulas and tri-horn wyverns c:

1 - Alternating Stairs from prize lines (ex: like this ) i have about 35 or so individual distinct lines in my collection of various lineage lengths. wub.gif i ... i just can't help myself. if i secure a trade from a 2G prize, 9/10 times i'm either asking for an alternating stair creation, an EG or a checker (i have 15 Checker or EG prize lines as well xd.png )

2 - Male Nebulas (CB's or nice lienaged ones). Purple: 25 Green: 26

3 - Gold Wyvrens: 55

(and those two have a EG checker lineage project i'm building)

4 - Moonstones: 34 (10 Cb pairs, and 4G EG PB i want to take it to 10G or 12G PB eventually. i love the male moonstone though)

5 - Embers: 28 (i'm going to collect enough CB's to name then after all the Volcano's on earth o.o then make a massive EG PB project with them *evil laugh*)

6 - Marrows: 35 (i'm aiming to be able to breed a 3G checker from each DC dragon ever released that you can still get .... yes i'm insane lol )

7 - Green Coppers: 23

Vines. I didn't set out to collect them, it just sort of happened over time. I think I'm probably around 300 by now.

Vine, royal blue, and striped dragons. I'm always on the lookout for PB vines to use in my pure lineage work. Royals blues are the same. Striped dragons are just adorable though; my favorite is the black variation.

Seawyrm Pygmies, Tsunami Wyverns, and Black-Capped Teimarrs. Apparently, something about coastal breeds appeals to me...

Also Pillows, but who doesn't love the pluffy Pillows? laugh.gif

I'm fast becoming addicted to Pillows because, well, fluffies. I'm too new to have anything really "hoarded", but I can see myself with an unusually large pile of Pillows, Black Teas, and any Lindwurms I can get my hands on.

Reds, Pinks, Harvests, Deep Sea, Guardians, Water Walkers, Blacks, and Black Marrows. I don't freeze so they are all mature adults. biggrin.gif