LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

user posted image

After 3317 SRs I finally got my dream shiny Reshiram wub.gif. I was totally unprepared for the battle, I relied on getting it in a Quick Ball which didn't happen. Surprisingly, the only Net Ball in my bag did xd.png.

Did you nick name it after Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? Either way I love it :3 Big Congrats!!

Congrats Storm_Dragoon! : D

Got 4,115 SRs for Latios down. I have a few different projects to start/finish and some Showdown battles to attend to so probably won't be able to reach 5k today. s:

I wonder how you guys manage to keep track of your SRs. XD I found it hard enough keeping track of EVs before I had super training when I was checking my Treecko! I'm going to die trying to keep count, even if I use tally marks (which are generally the easiest way for me to track things).

I wonder how you guys manage to keep track of your SRs. xd.png I found it hard enough keeping track of EVs before I had super training when I was checking my Treecko! I'm going to die trying to keep count, even if I use tally marks (which are generally the easiest way for me to track things).

I keep a document and type "1" with a space in between each, double clicking and highlighting the column shows me show much I've got in total. Most people just use the calculators on their phones though. :b

I think EV training is much easier with the power items + Pokerus + a move like surf + EXP share + horde battles, it takes like a maximum of 6 battles to max out a stat.

I suppose I could use Excel. o3o

Unfortunately most of those things are nooooot available at the beginning of the game and I try to EV train my team as soon as I get them so I don't have to waste time getting rid of unwanted EVs. (power items also sometimes aren't even available till AFTER E4 and I want them EV trained waaaaay before so that's not helpful)

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Ugh, I'm praying they re-release the Old Sea Map event xd.png ... except. worldwide yknow. Since Eon Ticket Latis aren't shiny locked it seems, maybe they'd led that slide for Mew ;v;

I just want every Pokemon to be available without needing events...maybe someday. :c

But yes a re-release of that would be nice <3 I love Mew and I love shiny Mew even more.

UUUUUGHHH I don't waaaant to do the secret super training to get all the stones I need but I don't feel like waitiiiing to find them eeeeither. Probably won't even find enough anyway! >:\ someone get them for meeee (not really I can do it fine enough I just am lazy)

GUYS!

For all you Amie users! PokeBanking them over doesn't kill your Affection meter like trading does! I just pulled them out of the box since I could use them, I got the 3rd Badge, and wanted to look.

Proof: user posted image

Excuse the shoddy quality...

Edited for shoddy spelling, though.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

GUYS!

For all you Amie users! PokeBanking them over doesn't kill your Arreftion meter like trading does!

snip

Excuse the shoddy quality...

Thank god!!

Also, it seems that the old GBA Ruby and Sapphire Pinball game is coming to the Japanese eshop. I absolutely loved it as a kid, so I'm definitely going to get it. Pretty sure I still have 4500 yen left.

Edited by suskekun222

Mystery: Does this help? It's southeast of Mauville and you need a level 100 Pokemon.

Did not see that was a link until I went to quote you.

Time to make a pokemon be 100 yay me. Good thing they kept the old game's 'you can battle these people over and over' thing. Really powerful when combined with super training. Thank you for the help and the link. Couldn't seem to find it.

YOU GUYS I totally NEED to romance Guitarist Dalton. Game Freak y u no add romance options Dx It would be awesome if the ability to romance someone was judged based on how many times you've fought them.

But srsly though, the art for the Guitarists <333

Some of the trainer classes are 'meh' compared to the original sprites but they still at least look pretty much the same. Others, on the other hand, became even more awesome and sexy

user posted image

user posted image

I mean he's just so cool

Dat face is just

I need to go make another avatar to add to my rotator, probably.

petition to include dating in the next pokemon game 2k15

i got to victory road but im rly underleveled ugh

Edited by Switch

I still want teh battle frontier to come back. I never beat the pyramid or the tournament one in the originals so I was really hoping it would return...and maybe for the one where you couldn't tell your pokemon to do anything the higher your friendship in amie the better they did? That would have been cool.

i got to victory road but im rly underleveled ugh

Ugh same here... maaaaybe I shouldn't have avoided all those trainers towards the end xd.png Grinding a bit now, though it's incredibly tempting to just get my XY team off Pokemon Bank xd.png

WTH deoxys 20 levels higher than me but still died in one hit to a non-stab non-critical move.

I'm debating what to do with suicune and cresselia. I have competitive shinies of them but I am considering trying to reset ones with "pentagons" on. Not sure if I can ever be bothered to do that again...

Thanks for the congrats. I did name my shiny Reshiram 'Firaga' from the Final Fantasy games smile.gif. I don't really mind the nature, if I did I would have brought a synchronizer. I'm just happy I could finally own a shiny Reshiram.

Normally what I do to keep track of my SRs is that I'll use the calculator and get up to 100 SRs. When I hit that amount, I usually make a file in notepad for the shiny I'm hunting, and put 100 there. I then restart the count on the calculator, and get it to 100 over and over, each time putting the SR count onto notepad. When I get the shiny, I just tally all the SRs I've done to get my SR count smile.gif.

Eh, I actually dislike gift shinies(only exception would be shiny Jirachi, if I could own one anyways tongue.gif), I'd rather spend time hunting for my own nicknameable ones. I did download shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune that one time they were available on wifi, but I already got my own caught shiny ones back in HG/SS. I just grabbed them and boxed em forever xd.png.

I actually don't know what I'll be hunting now in Omega Ruby. I'm debating getting my copy of Alpha Sapphire up to Latias and shiny hunt that, but I'm not sure. There are just too many legends that I could possibly hunt. I might just beat the Elite 4 and decide what to do after that. I'm just having way too much fun with Soaring at the moment to really do anything else.

@Storm: First off, congrats on the Reshiram, that's awesome biggrin.gif And nice name choice, I named my demo Glalie Blizzaga xd.png

Guitarists are pretty okay but I have decided that the only male trainer class that I am allowing to stay in my secret base are the male Pokemon Breeders

user posted image

He's so frickin cute I can't even c':

(He is the only one on-par with the lady trainer classes they are all perf |D)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Guitarists are pretty okay but I have decided that the only male trainer class that I am allowing to stay in my secret base are the male Pokemon Breeders

user posted image

He's so frickin cute I can't even c':

(He is the only one on-par with the lady trainer classes they are all perf |D)

Yup, I love the male Breeders, too (though I also loved the females from XY and the males from gen 4)! And the Bird Keepers <3 Bird Keeper Robert was one of my favorite rematchers huehuehuehuehue. I think my new favorite female trainer class is the Delinquents. o3o

I've always been fond of the Aroma Ladies, too. I think Battle Girls are my favorite female trainer class from this game (I also particularly liked them in 4th gen). Ty from the "Interviewers" class is adorable too. The Lasses are kind of cute, though I prefer the DPP and XY ones. Both Rangers actually look pretty good too, though I do miss the female rangers from XY and BW. I've liked every female Swimmer thus far and ORAS doesn't fail to please, either. Not gonna go into trainer classes from the other games that aren't also in ORAS, though. o3o

Is there anyone else who TOTALLY thought the biking Triathlete's goggles were literally their eyes? Because I went into a battle with one and was like "what on earth is up with your eyes!? oh they're just goggles":

user posted image

I'll allow only certain ones into my secret base as well. o3o Do you get to choose what trainer class you can appear as or something again? Those were fun times. I really liked how BW did it.

can my secret base just be Hex Maniacs, Hex Maniacs everywhere

huehue the male breeders are cute too ou- only trainer class i liked enough to make my icon

i actually named my SS Entei "Firaga" (altho i got it from KH)

i was gonna use the blissey bases from reddit to grind but apparently u need an item from after delta to make them be level 100? idk what level they are without i guess I'll see tonight

Yeah characters with glasses or goggles that completely hide their eyes kinda make me double-take sometimes too |D

You can choose which trainer you appear as by talking to a lady in Fortree, but actually I think just changing your icon for the PSS does it too

I'm a Delinquent right now |D

can my secret base just be Hex Maniacs, Hex Maniacs everywhere

Yeah tbh my base would probably be mostly Hex Maniacs but my girlfriend's trainer is a Hex Maniac and so she is the only Hex Maniac in there c':

That reminds me I don't think I've posted my most recent secret base QR code here

user posted image

Literally all I did since the last one was replace all the trainers in there c':

hey guys um

What on earth happened to all of the female Triathletes...?

I remember going on Cycling road and only fighting guys. I thought it was weird, but then I was on 117 and didn't find the female Triathlete I remember having rematches there, either! All I can find are various male Triathletes when I look around. :c

Also the female Psychic that was under Cycling Road became a Beauty.

Paired with Brendan, I find this game highly sexist :Y

Yeah I noticed that the one on Route 117 was missing, I haven't been on Cycling Road that many times so I didn't notice there but

Aw man I didn't know the whole trainer class was missing I thought it was just that one trainer this blows :c