LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

About the codes: this is probably a bit late for the Mew distribution, but I gave a code to a friend in a different country and she redeemed it fine, so I don't think they're region-locked.

They definitely are region locked. I'm a EU person with EU system in another territory (not even sure what this is considered by Nintendo/Gamefreak/The Pokemon Company, but we get US systems and games here). Since I have yet to find a place distributing codes here, I asked a US friend who was going to get her Mew code to get me one too. I entered it, and got the message that this code could not be redeemed in my region.

So yeah, region locked D: No idea yet how I'm going to get myself a Darkrai code.

Anything you want in return?

I'd be fine with like... a breeding leftover anything. Up to you!

user posted image

I can breed IV ones but with how this one goes, it's a bit hard to get. Cuz I need the Timid nature and I'm not 100% how to get it all down to one Nidoran(M).

I do have a 6IV Timid Ditto that I can use for breeding, so nature isn't really the problem... mostly just the IVs which take foreverrrrrrrr.

I am also able to take cheaty routes for things but I prefer the long satisfying legit method so if you're in a hurry let me know and I'll speed things up.

Edited by Lythiaren

guys! there's a shiny legendary event on the wifi mystery gift!

It ends tomorrow though. I just found out about this. blink.gif

guys! there's a shiny legendary event on the wifi mystery gift!

It ends tomorrow though. I just found out about this.  blink.gif

they'll also be following up the shiny xerneas with a shiny yveltal, which starts on may 20th and runs through may 26th!

this is the only way to obtain the two legendaries in their shiny forms legitimately, and the only other time they were available was during a distribution in japan last year.

definitely gotta grab 'em while you can!

for future reference, serebii keeps an updated list of all current & upcoming events here! c:

I got a nice surprise the other day. When connected to the internet some new secret bases popped up and I invited them to my base to be part of my team. What I didn't expect was for them to have shiny pokemon. One only had a shiny Graninja, which looks really cool. The other guy had a team of three that were all shiny including a Cresselia, but she's not just pretty. She's really tough. Her move set is Moonlight, Skill swap, Moonblast and Calm Mind, plus she was holding leftovers.

Hey if anyone missed out on the Mew earlier this year, I got a code in the latest newsletter but can't redeem it since I already downloaded the mew from before.

So, if anyone needs it, let me know and I'll PM you said code!

(You can only download this mew if you haven't downloaded the one released previously this year through the gamestop issued cards)

I just relized I missed Manaphy... the one I REALLY wanted mostly for Phione (but boy do I want a Manaphy too ;-; )

I got all my Arceus codes for all my games, plus some for my brothers and cousins (they don't have any Gamestops near them) resulting in 10 codes total...

Finally started playing my Omega Ruby again, I never was really into it as I really liked X and Y. I've gotten myself up to the 8th gym in a matter of 2 days ^-^ (starting at the 2nd one...)

I just relized I missed Manaphy... the one I REALLY wanted mostly for Phione (but boy do I want a Manaphy too ;-; )

I got all my Arceus codes for all my games, plus some for my brothers and cousins (they don't have any Gamestops near them) resulting in 10 codes total...

Finally started playing my Omega Ruby again, I never was really into it as I really liked X and Y. I've gotten myself up to the 8th gym in a matter of 2 days ^-^ (starting at the 2nd one...)

If you haven't gotten a Manaphy yet I can trade you one of mine. I have Y, and both games for ORAS so I try to nab at least two or three of each. I can also trade you a Phione since I've bred two of them so far. ^^

~*~

Did anyone realize the Volcanion event is going on? GameStop is giving out code cards for it. I'm really happy with its ability and most of its attacks. Except for Explosion. I'm getting rid of that ASAP.

Corocoro is leaked http://www.serebii.net

Only thing shown so far is Alola Grimer but it talks about Jangmo-o's evolution being Dragon/Fighting and Type:Null having an evolution. Serebii says it's not confirmed because he doesn't have the pictures for it.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

"From the same source, but currently without pictures so it's unconfirmed, Jangmo-o's evolution is in the magazine, and is Dragon/Fighting-type, and that Type: Null it evolves into a Pokémon called Shiruvadi (シルヴァディ) and that either Null or its evolution change type based on items it holds."

FAKE ARCEUS HYPE

Perhaps this means Arceus will play a role in the new games.

So, what type does that make Gengar now? He's turned green, but that's going to be confusing now since his shiny was green.

So, what type does that make Gengar now? He's turned green, but that's going to be confusing now since his shiny was green.

According to serebii, Grimer appears to have become Dark/Poison, and as for the shiny, shiny Alolan Forms are almost certainly gonna be a different colour from the normal shiny.

That's good. I can't wait to get my hands on my Moon version when its released. biggrin.gif

So I finally took on Primal Groudon, and I'm proud to say I was more prepared for this fight than any legendary I've caught. I bought 30 ultra balls, 20 revives, and a quick examination showed me that Mega Latios would be the best Pokémon for me to fight it with.

I caught Groudon with the first ball I threw.

I caught Groudon

With the FIRST

BALL

I THREW.

I might never find a shiny, but my luck with legendarys is a legend in of itself.

I shoulda used the nest ball.

Edited by sailing101