LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Uuuugh stupid Groudon... chucking Ultra Balls at it without result, but I refused to waste my master ball on him. So I tried a normal pokéball... yeah. Caught it. WTH, Groudon xd.png

Anyway. I finally got Diancie! I had sent Nintendo of Europe customer service a mail with my problem and they just replied with a code. Turns out they're quite unhappy with how the distribution went... let's hope that means improvement for the future.

Heh I caught Ho-Oh with a dusk ball once. I found that amazingly ironic given Ho-Oh is supposed to represent the sun. Dusk is when the sun goes down. xd.png

I am very proud of my actions during the Diancie distribution. I got a code for myself and two of my friends! My friends live far away from a Gamestop and couldn't get to them so I ended up going to 3 different Gamestops for this haha. I am nice person.

Also heck yeah mirage islands have higher level pokemon! Upper 30s to rare spawn of 49! *grinds pokemon to heck and beyond* Why am I doing this to myself... I have to beat Pokemon today, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD comes out tomorrow!!

#FirstWorldProblems

Edited by zaverxi

So has anyone determined whether or not Reshiram/Zekrom are shiny locked? I'd like to soft reset a shiny but if its not possible I don't want to look like an idiot xd.png Lugia is first on my list for SRing shiny

So has anyone determined whether or not Reshiram/Zekrom are shiny locked? I'd like to soft reset a shiny but if its not possible I don't want to look like an idiot xd.png Lugia is first on my list for SRing shiny

Not locked. smile.gif

Here a link with some evidence. :v

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/comm...ters_confirmed/

Pretty sure there was a better list but I can't find it atm.

Edited by suskekun222

Halleluiah biggrin.gif Love Reshirams shiny so thats a must have for me. I think I'm gonna be very busy xd.png

Good luck. ;D

Anyway, I reached 2,244 SRs for Latios. Haven't had much time to hunt. /: Maybe after my Bio test I'll have more free time.

Edited by suskekun222

Also is it weird that I like to accessorize my pokemon with the balls I catch them with? I just caught Kyogre with a great ball. lD This pleases me.

Also trying to level up my team to 80+ is REALLY REALLY HARD when the highest level pokemon you can find in the wild pre-Victory Road is level 40-something with a rare spawn.

It's not weird! Sometimes I like to match the Pokeball to the Pokemon, but sometimes I just like to catch Pokemon in balls I like. I particularly like balls like Moon, Dusk, Premiere, and Timer balls. c:

Maybe dexnav hunt for a while? Or is 40 the highest it goes? You're re-fighting trainers too, right? They level up as you go through the gyms, iirc.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

It's not weird! Sometimes I like to match the Pokeball to the Pokemon, but sometimes I just like to catch Pokemon in balls I like. I particularly like balls like Moon, Dusk, Premiere, and Timer balls. c:

Maybe dexnav hunt for a while? Or is 40 the highest it goes? You're re-fighting trainers too, right? They level up as you go through the gyms, iirc.

Yeah. They only go up about five levels at a time though so most repeat fights don't give me all that much exp unless I've fought them about 5 times or so. Less so if their base levels were really low.

I did find a mirage island with pokemon up to level 49 at least. Currently farming it for exp.

Also is it weird that I like to accessorize my pokemon with the balls I catch them with? I just caught Kyogre with a great ball. lD This pleases me.

I specifically caught Suicune, Entei, and Raikou in a Dive, Repeat, and Quick Ball, respectively, for exactly this reason. And I'm debating between picking up a bunch of Dusk, Repeat, or Premier for Rayquaza.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Nice to know I'm not the only nerd when it comes to Pokemon. xd.png

My highest level pokemon is level 79... so close...

Found a rare candy. Good timing! Eheheh I don't care if the other pokemon in my team aren't level 80, they're not gonna fight anyway and I'm sick of grinding.

Edited by zaverxi

Sometimes, I too match the ball to the Pokémon. I usually only do this for bred competitive shinies, though. These are typically TSV hatched to make everything easier ^^ Legendaries I tend to catch in Premier Balls.

Hey, just dropping in to let you guys know that Primordial Sea and Desolate Land do override each other, presumably with the slower Pokemon's ability activating second. Fought a secret base guy who had Groudon on his team and was unpleasantly surprised when that happened >_>

I'd catch Suicune in a dive ball if you got more than one....you can't buy them anywhere right? I did manage to catch Cresselia in a Luxury ball so I was happy about that.

I was gonna SR for a shiny Latias but the battle and cutscenes would get annoying really fast. Is the Eon Ticket thing in the U.S.? If there aren't any cutscenes or stuff with that I might try to get it to SR for Latios. If all else fails I'll just have to find cloned shiny Lati@s or something.

I specifically caught Suicune, Entei, and Raikou in a Dive, Repeat, and Quick Ball, respectively, for exactly this reason. And I'm debating between picking up a bunch of Dusk, Repeat, or Premier for Rayquaza.

Ooh nice!

Definitely Dusk. Definitely. Unless it's shiny, in which case, either Luxury or Heavy if you can (probably Luxury since I think it matches the colors better. Heavy was the only other black ball I could think of).

I'd catch Suicune in a dive ball if you got more than one....you can't buy them anywhere right?

Personally I would just reset until I caught it in that ball :U

Edited by edwardelricfreak

But that would take foreeeeeeever. Maybe I'll stick some pokeballs you can't get in Ruby to my pokemon I intend to transfer from X >_>

Edited by dragontamer44722

OK Massive spoilers (possibly) about an unreleased event legendary

Do not click links if you don't want to be spoiled!!

So there's this article http://kotaku.com/three-mysteries-in-the-n...y-ca-1665360338 which talks about the legendary pokemon that come through the ring portals

Following that, hackers have found this footage (very plausible this is real since two separate accounts have it, along with the amount of animation involved)

Basically what I'm getting at, is if that is seriously Hoopa, and it has the "unbound form" for real, oh my gosh, that is one wickedly awesome pokemon

OK Massive spoilers (possibly) about an unreleased event legendary

Do not click links if you don't want to be spoiled!!

So there's this article http://kotaku.com/three-mysteries-in-the-n...y-ca-1665360338 which talks about the legendary pokemon that come through the ring portals

Following that, hackers have found this footage (very plausible this is real since two separate accounts have it, along with the amount of animation involved)

Basically what I'm getting at, is if that is seriously Hoopa, and it has the "unbound form" for real, oh my gosh, that is one wickedly awesome pokemon

Oh wow.

That pokemon explains things o.o

The three rings/three portals a day theory is what really got me thinking. I really hope gamefreak made that intentional because that would fill in so much more besides "we just wanted to make it easier for people to get all the pokemon"

Guys, I need to know how to get Hoopa. If anyone can tell me in detail I would love it. I know you can glitch x/y for it.

Right now, the only way to get Hoopa is through hacking. If you really want it now, get a 3DS Powersave.

Edit: I've heard some people are wonder trading hacked Hoopas so that's another way to get one now.

Edited by ranger X92

Powersave is a hacking device. It's pretty easy to use from what I've seen, it's basically a device that edits your game save file. You can buy them from video game stores or online retailers like Amazon.

Edited by ranger X92