LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I just got the game and am trying to think of who I want to be the last member of my team.

I was thinking Medichan or gallade but to be honest I don't like medichan that much and you can't get a gallade until victory road (I believe).

What do you mean by trainer class?

Actually Ralts is available on one of the first routes and you can get a Dawn Stone through the super training minigame, but you need a fully EVed Pokemon and a lot of time on your hands. I can give you a Dawn Stone though (and my Galladeite if you want it, I'm restarting at some point anyway). Contact me at some point after 5pm (I think I'm in GMT -5? It's 8 AM right now) and I'll hook you up.

What's with all of you guys actually having plans for your teams though?? I just... Went through the game winging everything and with like 4 early game pokes.

In all my pokemon games I've decided what team I wanted, this ones a bit different cause me my brother and cousin all want our own teams so we can eventually fight each other.

And thanks but no thanks its 11:30(34 technically)pm right now I think it would just be too awkward to trade... I also don't know how to tongue.gif I'm not really into trading, and I know you can get a raltz pretty early (albiet they're rare). And I don't understand how the super training works that's why I don't know about the dawn stone.

Actually Ralts is available on one of the first routes and you can get a Dawn Stone through the super training minigame, but you need a fully EVed Pokemon and a lot of time on your hands. I can give you a Dawn Stone though (and my Galladeite if you want it, I'm restarting at some point anyway). Contact me at some point after 5pm (I think I'm in GMT -5? It's 8 AM right now) and I'll hook you up.

What's with all of you guys actually having plans for your teams though?? I just... Went through the game winging everything and with like 4 early game pokes.

I only worry about a team after I've beaten the game, I went through my game with Pelipper, Mightyena, Linoone, Latios, Sceptile and Skarmory, so 4 outta 6 are mons I caught early.

What do you mean by trainer class?

Via the PSS (Player Search System on the PlayNav) or via a woman in Fortree City, you can select which trainer class you appear as to other people. Others can see your icon via the PSS, and if you battle with them they will see you as that trainer class. They will also see you as that class if you exchange secret base data, just like in R/S/E. In the original games, though, I don't think you could choose what you appeared as? It was based on your trainer ID, I believe. It might have had a small selection though (I know 4th gen did so that might be what I am thinking of).

I used to do that, but now I really like having a team that, as cheesy as it sounds, speaks to me. I like having a little bit of planning so I can make sure my team is fairly balanced. Sometimes I change my mind halfway through getting a team member and they end up a back-up (I have so many back-up members in X, like my Talonflame, Lucario, Absol, Xerneas, Blaziken and Pidgeot and a few others).

But it's mostly for balance. I'm still not fully decided on members. I figured I might just try to wait and see how the options play out. c:

And thanks but no thanks its 11:30(34 technically)pm right now I think it would just be too awkward to trade... I also don't know how to :P I'm not really into trading, and I know you can get a raltz pretty early (albiet they're rare). And I don't understand how the super training works that's why I don't know about the dawn stone.

If you add each others' friend codes on the 3DS via internet, then get on the PSS on the game (which you get after talking to Wally at some point? Like the first time you meet him and he catches the Ralts, he thanks you by giving you the "PlayNav" which has the three modes from XY with the PSS, Pokemon-amie, and Super Training), you can get on the internet and then just trade with each other.

It's a lot easier than it sounds, and thankfully you don't need to be in a pokemon center or need the pokemon you wish to trade in your party anymore. c:

Super training is also (fairly) easy once you get the hang of it. It gives you a tutorial on how to do it. I strongly recommend learning how to use it; while there are other, faster methods of EV training your team, super training is available way earlier. It takes ~1 hour (or a bit less once you get the hang of it) to fully train a pokemon, and then you can go through the secret super training to get various evolution stones! Sadly the Dawn Stone one is one of the last ones to unlock, but it's worth it, I think. c: Here and here are some pages with info about super training.

My trainer class is Pokemaniac.

RAWR I'M A CHARIZARD *YELLS TO THE SKY*

Ahead of the footage in Pokémon Get☆TV and Oha Suta, the first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the first details about the upcoming movie, due for release in Japan on July 18th 2015 and will feature Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza in some form, as well as a portal that mimics the ones seen in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. The text states about something falling through the portal, which will be talked about later. No official title appears to have been given for the movie just yet, just Pokémon the movie XY 2015 for the time being. We expect first footage of this movie tonight so check back

The first footage has aired of the movie during Oha Suta. In this footage, it showcased Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Shiny Mega Rayquaza facing off before a portal appeared and sucked them in. It ended with Pikachu inside many portals. As in CoroCoro, no specific movie title was given with it just being called Pokémon the movie XY 2015. We'll have pictures and hopefully video shortly

HOENN HOOPA CONFIRMED.

Ah I was just coming to post that!

Definitely Hoopa. Totally called it a couple pages ago *lol*

Seriously though, Pokemon movies of late are all about revealing the event pokemon. They're just tie-ins.

(Though I hope for Shiny rayquaza tie-in too, a girl can hope!)

user posted image

Now you're pika-ing with portals

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Shiny Rayquaza will probably be the ticket pre-order bonus in Japan, Hoopa being the one given out during the movie.

If Hoopa is the star of this one, I think its safe to say Volcanion will be the one in 2016, unless his involvement hasn't been shown yet. It stinks because hes the one I want most xd.png

Hoopa and its portals though. I finally have a perfect Pokemon parallel to Yukari Yakumo!

Here's the full video for anyone who wants to see

http://youtu.be/VHqZwpx1PV4

Pretty much it's Hoopa.

Volcanion will probably have a separate movie for it. I'm guessing if there's a third X/Y game (Z?) coming out then Volcanion will be released around that time.

Edit: Someone on another site pointed out Volcanion has strong ties to the Kalos region so it's more likely to have it appear in a movie related to the Kalos region.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I played the game unspoiled so I didn't know evolutionary stones weren't easily available. Totally banking on the department store having it. I had a level 60 Kirlia in Victory Road and thought I couldn't get a Gallade until the post-game, so I let him evolve into Gardevoir. Oh what's that, Wally? You're giving me a Dawn Stone and telling me to evolve a Kirlia with it? :|

Has anyone talked to the O-Powers guys? That was a rather interesting sidequest.

SO I just got incredibly lucky! My buddy who lives in NYC streetpassed someone with an Eon ticket, and he streetpassed me so now I have one YAYYYYYYYYY! Now I'm gonna sit here and Sr until I get a shiny Latias, just hoping it doesn't take forever or give me crap ivs xd.png

I'm just saying, but considering it is a specific set of IVs that create a shiny pokemon, the IVs won't be that good.

But good luck!

Edited by Lyson-B

Still willing to try. Even if one of the stats it needs is decent (speed,special attack) I'll be happy. I'm intend to synchronize it so hopefully it will have the right nature too.

Ah awesome on the eon ticket!

I'm going to a mall this weekend that is part of the Nintendo Tour so I'm kind of hoping they'll have streetpass with eon ticket set up there.

So you guys know who Sleepy Jirachi is? (Basically one of the people who has hacked into the game and has hoopa and all that)

I was wondertrading and received one of their Shiny Jirachi from them (named sleepy, OT Sleepy) and checked their twitter and they really are giving them out on WT right now. I'm half excited but half disappointed since it's obviously a hack clone etc.

I also got a Shiny Tyrannitar in a Heavy Ball (which means circa HeartGold/SoulSilver or hacked).

I'm just trying to get rid of my breed fail charmanders from X version that I stuck on pokebank to pretend they no longer existed :'D

Getting a whole lot of interesting things. A lot of zigzagoon, wurmple, and magikarp, but a lot of other stuff too.

Edit: They're actually streaming their wonder trades right now and I just saw my charmander in their box :'D

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

How can you tell if you got an eon ticket? I remember a friend said they had gotten it or something so streetpass would pick it up but idk

First, get an ORAS Streetpass. Then, check your mail in BuzzNav ^^

First, get an ORAS Streetpass. Then, check your mail in BuzzNav ^^

ok, I thought it might be buzznav. I like never check that thing o:

Dang. I hope I can pass someone who has it. :/ I have streetpass activated and checked my mail on buzzNav but I don't see Southern Island on the map. I know I've passed people with ORAS since the game came out but not sure about after the Eon ticket came out. When did it start again?

Someone in our school got the Eon Ticket so everyone has it now bless ;v;

If you got a ticket, when you update your buzzNav, it should tell you that you received one and tell you to go talk to the delivery lady in any Pokemon Center.

Also, question: when was the Pokebank Celebi event on?? I had enough money left over in my account so I bought Pokebank for the hell of it, and I had my 30-day free trial before that too, but I can't find it anywhere.

Wasn't the Pokebank Celebi like a loooong time ago?

From here:

If the player accesses Pokémon Bank before September 30, 2014, they can receive a special event Celebi.