LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Eon Ticket Latios/Latias are not shiny locked, this person got a shiny Latias with the Eon Ticket:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XH8DiolHk

Too bad I live in the middle of nowhere in Canada, so I won't be getting an Eon Ticket *shrug*. Don't know why they can't just make events Wifi dry.gif.

Nice, good to know. Thanks for telling me!

I was also a bit upset when I found out they were streetpass exclusive other than the few people that got the original tickets. Some EB Games in British Columbia is carrying from Eon Tickets in them, I'm pretty sure the tickets made it to a few more places in Canada too.

I wish we could have an alternative like spread the ticket by adding people as friends, it would be so much simpler. huh.gif

Edited by suskekun222

Nice, good to know. Thanks for telling me!

I was also a bit upset when I found out they were streetpass exclusive other than the few people that got the original tickets. Some EB Games in British Columbia is carrying from Eon Tickets in them, I'm pretty sure the tickets made it to a few more places in Canada too.

I wish we could have an alternative like spread the ticket by adding people as friends, it would be so much simpler. huh.gif

Not a problem smile.gif.

Well I live in Labrador and the nearest EB Games is somewhere in Newfoundland, which is a $1500 dollar plane ticket away. I'm not even sure if they got the Eon Tickets and like heck I'm paying 1500 dollars for a Pokemon.

If they could be sent through friends it would be a whole lot easier, but of course Nintendo doesn't do things that way tongue.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Not a problem smile.gif.

Well I live in Labrador and the nearest EB Games is somewhere in Newfoundland, which is a $1500 dollar plane ticket away. I'm not even sure if they got the Eon Tickets and like heck I'm paying 1500 dollars for a Pokemon.

If they could be sent through friends it would be a whole lot easier, but of course Nintendo doesn't do things that way tongue.gif.

Thats a pricy trip. ohmy.gif

But then again the event doesn't have an issued end date yet, I doubt it ever will, so sooner or later it'll spread to where you live I'm sure.

I went slow for a time, but after taking 3 days to SR a decent Latios I said censorkip.gif it xd.png Just caught Groudon and am moving on, but first, I'm gonna play around with soar.

Ohoho, I just found out my local GameMania store will have Eon Tickets starting December 6th!

I might not have been able to get a Diancie (anyone willing to clone me one?) but I sure as heck will be getting this!

At least you don't need the Eon ticket to get one of the Latis. It's just so you can get the one you don't get in the game's story.

When I first started out in my Omega Ruby version, I found a Taillow that had the move Boomburst and caught it. Boomburst has 180 Power and 100% accuracy so it was very OP at level 5. Also, I found myself a shiny Girafarig cool.gif

ASDSGIOGHAOF SHINY LATIOS. Oh my god, I was SRing for the Latios that is given to you, and after 171 SRs, it shined biggrin.gif. The battles were soooo long to go through, about 3.5-4 minutes if I button mash, but yay shiny Latios <3. Guess all my complaining about getting the Eon Ticket is pointless xd.png.

user posted image

I kind of figured Salamence would end up Uber. o3o But what about some of the others? I'm curious if Metagross's position was restored or not.

ALSO THE LATIS AREN'T SHINY LOCKED? YESsSSssssSSS.

Dunno if I want shiny Latios. I might SR for Eon Ticket Latias though. c: Might still try for Latios.

Did the US ever get the Eon Ticket and I totally missed it? x.x Otherwise I feel like I would try to get it ASAP and somehow streetpass everyone. Too bad using the PSS/being online doesn't do anything. Or does it? Does it count at all? I mean it counts in Pokemon but I don't know if the 3DS registers online encounters with streetpass.

Yes. You have to Streetpass/Homepass people to get it :3

Dude speaking of uber, freaking Primal Groudon. My goodness he is a beast.

Just for funsies, I used him against wallace and devastated his entire team with just Primal Groudon.

I'm working on the New Mauville mission to get the thunderbolt TM to give it to Groudon so he can wreck flying types as well

I'm normally against having legendaries on my teams but Groudon has always been one of my favorite legendaries and I like the thought of my 11year old character sending him out constantly to scare the heck out of everyone I challenge.

And that also makes me think, every time he goes out to battle he produces the strong sunlight, even at night. So, every time I send him out, miles around him turns super hot and bright. People must hate my character, so much.

Oh man I was wondering if Lati@s was shiny locked, cool to see they're not!

Also eon flute soaring, best, feature, ever. I absolutely love not having to use an attack slot for Fly.

Without a doubt I'm sure that Primal Kyogre is still the King of Ubers. Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza may come close to stopping it but it still destroys them. o3o

Well, now that water moves have no effect on Primal Groudon, and ice and grass lose their super effectiveness it's pretty solid against P. Kyogre.

P. Groudon still has to watch out for ground moves though, those can (ironically) wreck him. So if you taught P. Kyogre earthquake you'd have a good shot against P. Groudon. Sheer cold is always an option as well. (I always find it immensely satisfying when OHKO moves actually hit)

P. Groudon of course can learn one turn solarbeam and thunder/bolt that will take down P. Kyogre

Mega Rayquaza can kill P. Groudon pretty easily though, with Delta Stream in effect all M. Rayquaza has to do is use waterfall on P. Groudon and it's done.

P. Kyogre can learn ice moves and P. Groudon can learn dragon moves will both destroy M. Rayquaza.

Overall I think they're pretty balanced in regards to each other. Regular Kyogre has a huge advantage over Regular Groudon, but with the Desolate Land ability P. Groudon has it really leveled the playing field between the two.

I suppose that's true! Of course, with the Primals against each other it depends on who's sent out first. Kyogre wins if Groudon is sent first, and vice versa.

EDIT: WELP! one of the high level Electrikes I was hunting was level 34, so it had Roar...and used it. And broke the chain. Guess I can safely go back to town and heal. :\

I'm wondering if finding different Pokemon DOES break your chain. The info on Serebii says it does...not sure which source to believe.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I suppose that's true! Of course, with the Primals against each other it depends on who's sent out first. Kyogre wins if Groudon is sent first, and vice versa.

Remember, both Desolate land and Primordial sea prevent the weather from being changed, so it would be whoever comes out first.

Reached 874 SRs for Latios, not bad, the SRs go so slow on these new games. Hoping to get to 2k before today ends.

Congrats on your shiny Latios, Storm_Dragoon ;D

Yes. You have to Streetpass/Homepass people to get it :3

I actually got Homepass to work at home for me. Somehow. o_o It took awhile though, but even with it I had trouble getting the ticket so I just went out and bought a copy of the magazine.

Edited by suskekun222

Speaking of, does anyone have a spare CoroCoro Eon Ticket code (IE bought the magazine, then got one through StreetPass and not need it) ? I'm getting a Japanese New 3DS and the double pack (dem feegerinez @_@), and have been having trouble setting up Homepass (my dad's computer is the only one in the house with Ethernet, and he won't let me do it on his >_>). Thanks so much, if you do!

Convinced my dad to let me use his computer, and Homepass is working! I've yet to see if I got an Eon Ticket (it's still running), but I got the green StreetPass light biggrin.gif Hopefully I'll get it. And if not, at least the Crescent Isle xd.png

~

Regarding the Japanese 3DS, I'm getting the new Pokémon Center Groudon one biggrin.gif It looks so sick! I'm 9001 levels of excited.

Edited by PieMaster

The chances are rather slim, theres definitely a few people here living in Japan for sure but you're best bet is still to go on sites like gamefaq or reddit and ask someone living in Japan to look through magazines on the shelves in hope there's that certain edition of Corocoro available and the code is still not taken. Corocoro editions usually tend to come in big packages bundled together so their not opened until you buy them, the ones on the shelves are probably flip through though.

There was a FB code generator for Eon Tickets awhile ago for japanese systems but thats ended now. :/

My dad finally let me set up Homepass, and it's working! Got the green StreetPass light. It's still running, so I'll have to wait and see if I've gotten the Eon Ticket.

Yeah, I saw the promotion the morning after it ran. It was only going for an hour, anyway. Hopefully Homepass will come through for me, though biggrin.gif

EDIT: EON TICKET AQUIRED. MUCH HYPE. VERY HAPPINESS. WOW.

Edited by PieMaster

Nice! Congrats on getting homepass set up. : D

Now streetpasses can never be easier.

Thanks! And yeah, especially since I've gotten maybe one StreetPass through real StreetPass XD I found a program for my Mac (It's called relaymyhome, if any other OS X users are interested) that allows you to easily set it up c: Currently seeing if I can get the Crescent Isle through it. If I do, I'm gonna take a break from SRing Reshiram to SR Cresselia, since I'll only have that island unlocked until the end of the day. Yay for trying to hoard shiny legends XD

Can anyone clarify for me that if you restart your game, you can still get the shiny beldum event?

Just curious.