LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Actually there aren't any female Psychics at all either. While Hex Maniacs were sometimes their female counterparts, there were both Hex Maniacs AND female Psychics in original RSE. I...I don't know why they didn't keep them? They could have at least converted the female Psychics to Hex Maniacs or something...

Aw man, I really liked the female Psychics too, way more than the male ones

What the hell :c

i rly wish boy player characters could wear the dress or punk outfit for contests i mean i never expected to be able to but it's still butts esp since some other Nintendo games have been good about that

why can't i be both punk rock and a sparkly magical boy??? stop this

Edited by Switch

It would be nice if you had more than one contest outfit to choose from, like if you got all the outfits you can put on the Cosplay Pikachu for your trainer too and then you could change em at will

Maybe in the Sinnoh remakes c'':

i rly wish boy player characters could wear the dress or punk outfit for contests i mean i never expected to be able to but it's still butts esp since some other Nintendo games have been good about that

why can't i be both punk rock and a sparkly magical boy??? stop this

You have no idea how much I wished XY would have allowed all of the outfits to be available for both.

You have no idea how much I wished XY would have allowed all of the outfits to be available for both.

oh man same. esp since there were so many cute outfits for the girls and not much for the boys. Harrumph :U

i do miss trainer customization but I guess since Brendan and May have set designs it wouldn't have worked. Hopefully it'll be back in the next new game

If it's not in the new game, I hope they at least keep the skin tone and possible hair/eye customization. But I understand if they don't keep the clothes given how complex that system is. Even just hair/eye is complex. Doesn't look like it but it is.

I think the games after this will still have the clothes and such. They didn't for this because Brendan and May were preestablished characters whereas the XY trainers weren't. I think they would be really stupid to not include it again.

I'd love to have a game where we can establish an age (I'd make mine my age so then I can romance Steven without feeling like my ingame character is being awkward).

They could make it so your age and gender effects the conversations other characters have with you!

I made me a Hex Maniac for my secret base. Oh let me find my QR code

(coming soon)

user posted image

I remember fighting him, aroma lady rose, then going across Mauville(rip game corner) to fight the school girls and triathlete.

ElementalMistressLuna

Whoops. Tiny links and me. Must zoom in more. Thank you for the info.

Edit: I like that they made the male swimmers much less creepyscary and also added divers biggrin.gif or were they there before? I didn't spend a lot if time underwater before so I don't remember.

Edited by MysteryX95

Divers are definitely new.

Man diving is so gorgeous now. There was a part where I just sat and watched corsola swim by because I was just WOW

I'd love to have a game where we can establish an age (I'd make mine my age so then I can romance Steven without feeling like my ingame character is being awkward).

They could make it so your age and gender effects the conversations other characters have with you!

Yeah although it would be nice if if they did that and there's romantic interaction you could set whether you want romantic interaction or not somehow though (and maybe which genders you're okay with it coming from 'cause I can 100% deal when ladies are into me but 90% of the time when a dude is crushin on me it makes me really uncomfy 'cause every time that happens irl they creep on me and it don't take a lot to remind me of that c'': )

Divers are definitely new.

Man diving is so gorgeous now. There was a part where I just sat and watched corsola swim by because I was just WOW

Omg yes! That little corsola crevice was awesome! I found it by accident, go me for exploration.

Edited by MysteryX95

I think there was a lady couple on the Sea Mauville. Maybe I was reading too much into it, but it was in one of the locked rooms and they get really embarrassed when you come in. When you try to talk to the one girl all she says is "*Blush*".

Pretty progressive of Pokemon if that's what it is!

Right before meteor falls there's a place where the swablu fly over you. I seriously love these touches they gave the game. It makes it feel more real.

Yeah although it would be nice if if they did that and there's romantic interaction you could set whether you want romantic interaction or not somehow though (and maybe which genders you're okay with it coming from 'cause I can 100% deal when ladies are into me but 90% of the time when a dude is crushin on me it makes me really uncomfy 'cause every time that happens irl they creep on me and it don't take a lot to remind me of that c'': )

Yeah, this

I want Dalton ;n;

I WANT WALLY <3333

I think there was a lady couple on the Sea Mauville. Maybe I was reading too much into it, but it was in one of the locked rooms and they get really embarrassed when you come in. When you try to talk to the one girl all she says is "*Blush*".

Pretty progressive of Pokemon if that's what it is!

Right before meteor falls there's a place where the swablu fly over you. I seriously love these touches they gave the game. It makes it feel more real.

I'm teaching her what it means to be a trainer!

I'm like yeah uh huh.

I flipped out when I sat in a chair by accident I was like 'omgiminachair!' I knew it was a thing because my girlfriend had told me in x and y you could do that, but I was getting into the nostalgia and forgot about that. It was mildly amusing. Couple times when I went off to work, I sat in Mr. Stones' office like if I was a secretary, then letter I the news building at the desk. Interactive environments are awesome in games -w-

Edited by MysteryX95

I sat on Steven's bed that one time you're in his house with him and I thought interesting things :'D /so terrible

rolleyes.gif

Anyway! The QR code! I'm at Rt 118 on the East side of the water. Not very original but you know, it's there.

user posted image

There's the Teammates on route 177, Anna and Meg, and I'm pretty sure they're into each other. I like to think of them that way, anyway, with how they talk to each other. It's not technically romantic or anything, I guess, but I like to think it is.

I think I'm legitimately scared of the young couples in this game

I mean look at them

user posted image

their mouths are hearts

whyyy

That is just creepy....waaaaaay too lovey.

Anyone know how tall Archie is and his weight? I am curious.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

hahaha oh yeah man this game for whatever reason has a lot of gay subtext and i love it. most of it's probably unintentional/weird translation but i think at least one is legit. B') ill take what i can get

new favorite pokemon game.

edit: i read somewhere that archie is around 5'8" but im not sure if that's correct?? feels shorter than i would like expected

Edited by Switch

Yeah, there's a certain point at which lovey-ness becomes over sweet x.x

Welp, I was going to share my qr code but the phone's camera is too blurry. Instead, everyone gets a cookie biggrin.gif. They're gonna go to waste otherwise.

You can save the QR code to your SD card and then get it off there if your computer can read SD cards, that's how I do it c: