LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Yah definitely go with something that can learn the psychic/dark/ghost/fairy type moves.

Gardevoir would probably be good to get some psychic and fairy moves in.

I'm unsure what I want for one of my team members...

I have Sceptile and Manectric currently. I think I want to have Flygon and Milotic. Maybe I'll have a Ninetales again? I'd love a Drought+Extrasensory one, so maybe I'll go ahead and do that. But what should be the 6th member? Part of me was debating Skarmory or Absol but nothing is set in stone, even the Flygon and Milotic (well, the Milotic is mostly set in stone. It would be awesome). My Mega will most likely be Sceptile, anyway. Absol would be kind of useless without its mega. Maybe I'll have a Gardevoir or Gallade?

Anyway, opinions and suggestions are welcome. owo

I have quite a few near-perfect Drought Vulpix with Extrasensory c: Might also have heat wave, I'll have to check. If you want one~

I have quite a few near-perfect Drought Vulpix with Extrasensory c: Might also have heat wave, I'll have to check. If you want one~

Thank you, but I think I want to try to get my team by myself this time o: Besides, Vulpix aren't THAT hard to find. :P

n'aww why can't Gallade learn Play Rough >:\ I actually do prefer Gallade to Gardevoir, but the TM selection and evolutionary family in general kinda prefers Gardevoir, since it was around first I suppose. Still, Fighting moves would be nice to have, too, so I guess it's a toss up between Fairy and Fighting. Joke's on me, I'll end up with both

Why does Manectric have to be built as a wonderful special attacker and yet its movepool, while diverse in type, is majority physical? I suppose back in gen 3 it was awesome because dark, ice, and fire were all special types. Hopefully they introduce some other moves for it. Same with Sceptile.

Maybe I'll go with Altaria? But again, I wish it wasn't so outclassed by its mega form. Everything on my team at this point will potentially be able to mega (except Ninetales, if I have one). Altaria is pretty awesome, though.

I'm trying to avoid other megas and any legendaries if I can help it. o3o

I was going to avoid legendaries on my team but then poke-amie happened with Groudon and now we're BFFs 5ever and I just can't get rid of him now.

He's even got the pretty besties ribbon on him and everything. And I picture him in the game, wearing it. Everytime I send him out, people see that ribbon. user posted image

It's glorious

It's not that I hate them or anything or won't use them, I just don't want any on my *main* team. o3o

Besides, I already used Groudon in original Ruby. Not sure if I want to use it again.

i was tryna avoid legendaries too but i ended up using the event diancie for my E4 team because they're such a cute lil pretty princess :'3

Edited by Switch

Not exaaaaactly; you have to show the bikes to certain people. From Serebii:

Mach Bike - Show the Mach Bike to a Hex Maniac in the Route 111 Desert

Acro Bike - Show the Acro Bike to a Bird Keeper in the Acro Bike area of Route 119 - Requires Surf & Waterfall

Any Bike - Speak to a Triathlete in Battle Resort

So after the third one with the battle frontier I get them both? Guhh what item to UN register for itttt.

Ooooh, caught a shiny Regirock...I love the addition of flying around on Latios, it's really enjoyable, trying to find all the legendaries and all the Mirage spots.

Oh my gosh I knew that rematching the E4 made them have new teams but I was SUPER happy that they changed the dialogue to where everyone acknowledged I'm the champion.

It's always annoyed me in other games where you go to rematch and everyone acts like they've never seen you before, so it was a nice surprise. (I know it was Black/White (2?) that did that as well, but they kind of dropped it in X/Y)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Well, Malva Drops her act after the first time you beat the elite four. Every time you rematch her, she makes it clear that she hats your guts for what you did to Lysandre.

There's the Teammates on route 177, Anna and Meg, and I'm pretty sure they're into each other. I like to think of them that way, anyway, with how they talk to each other. It's not technically romantic or anything, I guess, but I like to think it is.

I think I'm legitimately scared of the young couples in this game

I mean look at them

user posted image

vs user posted image

If it wasn't obvious already yes give them heart-shaped mouths and LUVDISC SHIRTS at an angle that makes them look like they are kissing.

Lulz.

EDIT: Sorry for double post forgot I was quoting separately :c

Edited by Ashywolf

i was tryna avoid legendaries too but i ended up using the event diancie for my E4 team because they're such a cute lil pretty princess :'3

Mega Diancie is literally Madoka and I wish I could nickname Diancie for that reason.

Mega Diancie is literally Madoka and I wish I could nickname Diancie for that reason.

YEAH I KNOW i rly wanted to name it that too gdi

i wanted to name my event metagross also :c i wanna be able to nickname all event pokemon

Edited by Switch

Anyone else find the inability to save while Soaring annoying?

So many seconds lost when I have to land, save, use the flute and soar to the place. Makes soft resetting a bit annoying and tiring. I enjoy the places you can save in /front/ of the portal.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

I managed to go through the whole game and postgame without thinking about soaring at all. gg me.

Why aren't you allowed to nickname Pokemon from other OTs anyway?? Like there's the whole "it contains that person's wishes" thing but that's a pretty flimsy justification and I feel like it's a thing most players would appreciate.

Why aren't you allowed to nickname Pokemon from other OTs anyway?? Like there's the whole "it contains that person's wishes" thing but that's a pretty flimsy justification and I feel like it's a thing most players would appreciate.

I don't care if it's a traded thing, but event Pokemon should *always* be nameable imo unless they already have an actual name

oh man yeah I hate that like

"This pokemon's nickname contains its former trainer's feelings."

"....it doesn't HAVE a nickname!"

if the pokemon's not already nicknamed then I should be able to do it myself :I

Edited by Switch

Yeah you should only be not able to change it if it actually HAS a nickname if it doesn't it's just really silly, and it's not like there's not already checks to see if it is nicknamed already programmed because if there wasn't you'd have to rename mons every time they evolve :L

Edited by Pika_Oi

Does anyone have a Shiny Froakie or Shiny Furfrou? I'll be willing to trade one of my shiny Pokemon for either one

Nope, but there's apparently something a little spooky in one of the Elite Four's room. blink.gif

https://i.imgur.com/nRs8y98.jpg

Have a ways to go to get there myself (Just got to Lilycove today), but it seemed cool enough to share. happy.gif

Edited by Gamekatt101

So I finally got around to picking what trainer class I would be

I had really been wanting to choose either Delinquent or Battle Girl. I would've been good with Hex Maniac or Ace Trainer, as well.

But then I saw the icon for the Pokemon Ranger. SHE LOOKED SO DETERMINED.

I'm now a Pokemon Ranger and I am not regretting it in the slightest. XD Besides, I do really like the female Pokemon Ranger. They generally have nice sprites and the art in this one is awesome. I really like the ponytail (which is also one of the reasons I love the Battle Girls so much).

So as it turns out I do not have the patience to Sr a shiny Virizion, so I caught a timid one in a nest ball instead xd.png its a decent one so I'm happy. Reshiram is the next on my list, and I am NOT looking forward to that.