TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

EDIT: Ohh, drakes!! biggrin.gif This is refreshing! Thanks, spriters! I love the moist ones!! smile.gif

EDIT: You know what? I'm just going to edit out my negativity! tongue.gif

Edited by Saltpath

Thank you Birzgoboom and Odeen for those beautiful new Drakes!

The blue moist S2 hatchlings look like they have little hands on top of their wing wrist. So sweet. xd.png

And the noisy hatchlings remind me of crickets with all their chirping. Imagine a whole flock of them ... that would be quite the chirping concert. biggrin.gif

The s2's are lovely! I'm so excited to see the little ones grow up now! smile.gif They both look so wonderful already!

S2's i like the chirpy ones!

And i knew i knew what those COastal eggs were, i knew what the hatchies were! I'm so glad these are in cave!!!

I really am loving the s2 hatchlings, they're perfect. Especially the noisy ones, not really loving the moist ones (probably something to do with the name? tongue.gif)

I can't wait to see the adults! ninja.gif

Me neither! The coastal ones are very pretty so far, though.

Yay, S2s! I love the antlers on the blue ones and the pose on the chirpers. Can't wait to see these guys grow up!

Gorgeous babies, both of them! I especially love the Noisy baby! I knew, the second I saw that beautiful chocolate egg glowing with that incredible gold, that it would be my favorite. I'm really drawn to those amazing colors!

Awesome release! smile.gif

I'm glad we're getting new drakes, but not sure what I'm going to be coupling them with yet.

The reason I wanted to see more drakes in the first place is because I don't think the glories complement the orchdrakes well. Although a small plan is forming for the moists and orches

These two would make a great lineage, imo. Blue and browns look great together.

Took a while but I finally have myself egg-locked with the new dragons, two 'Moist' and three 'Chirping', already influenced for opposite genders lol

ps: love the eggs and hatchi designs <3

Took a while but I finally have myself egg-locked with the new dragons

You can actually get one more egg since you have a Silver Trophy smile.gif

I don't really like DC Drakes so I do not really care about these new breeds. However I still hope that the adults will look nice!

Edited by KingZanto

I am unsure what to think of the "moist" drakes. A coastal dragon with antlers? And the colors, while I love it, are so unlike the other drakes. I await anxiously the adult sprite.

The "noisy" drake looks like it would fit right into the color scheme. Love the off-white face, and dark horns (?) and what is the goldish fuzzy all along the top edge?

The hardest part is waiting now to see what the adults look like! I don't like waiting mad.gif

Yay, the coastal stripes are still catchable (at least during the full hour drops - the 5 min drops I've seen were really short). smile.gif

Managed to catch another pair after I could finally abandon the 2 misclicks from 5 hours ago.

Now I have 2 pairs of the noisy eggs, and 3 eggs of the coastal stripes, which is all I could hope for. Now I only hope that the coastal stripes won't be too rare to get another male later on, to have my complete set of 2 CB pairs each.

All in all, a nice and pretty relaxed release smile.gif (though of course, having them massdrop purely for at least full 24 hours would have been nicer wink.gif). I actually do like this later release time, so long as the eggs drop in high frequency for at least 24 hours. It means that people who don't have online time on weekends also get a chance to hunt during the first 24 hours (and those who do have online time on weekends can use Sunday afternoon/evening already).

*stares anxiously at the empty Coastal page* I hope these are still catchable - I wasn't able to get on until now, but I do love those hatchies.

edit: Yep, still pretty easy to catch! Good luck with the release, everyone - I'm going to lurk and watch TJ's hatchlings.

Edited by Ponystar17

I was originally thinking of trading my 3 'noisy' eggs to get more 'moist' eggs, but I realized that there's around a large chance that my eggs will be of different gender, so I'll breed them a couple of times to trade for a moist egg...

P.S. it seems the thread is dying down... might be time to close topic, TJ.

Edited by derp1