TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

Snave's guesses seem pretty plausible, if a little pedestrian.

Oh my! You been reading my letters? Plausible but pedestrian. smile.gif

Looking at the blue hatchie, glider just popped into my head.

And the little incessant chirpers grow up to be howlers.

Or not. smile.gif

Jungle: Hyperdrake. Good thing these are pixels, cause that constant chirping would drive me batty in RL. I don't even like birds chirping. xd.png

This would be an awesome name. I hope you're right. :-)

Ahhh, I love the S1 hatchlings! The blue ones' stubby little heads are adorable, like a mix between penguins and baby seals, and the idea of a baby drake chirping constantly is extremely appealing to me. (If I had to deal with it in real life that'd be somewhat less appealing. xd.png)

....er...

I somehow managed to catch 5 of the coastal's without meaning too, and locked myself with them... I guess going clicking crazy when you were expecting to not get more then one of two was a bad idea e-e;;

that being said...

>> anyone willing to do a coastal for jungle swap in a few hours? << I'd have two coastal eggies willing to swap over.

Also. That coastal hatchie... WHY YOU LOOK FAMILIAR. : | so familiar. SO. FAMILIAR.

Ahhh, I love the S1 hatchlings! The blue ones' stubby little heads are adorable, like a mix between penguins and baby seals, and the idea of a baby drake chirping constantly is extremely appealing to me. (If I had to deal with it in real life that'd be somewhat less appealing. xd.png)

All the people saying this make me giggle, I breed zebra finches!

Meeeeep!

They sound like chicks now, but what if they grow up into roosters or cockatoos? :| It will be ever so noisy and you'll have only yourselves to blame!

i need to watch chickam some more aaaaah

This would be an awesome name. I hope you're right. :-)

Sadly, it won't be. sad.gif

People don't know this, but that "life" that TJ claims to have is all a sham. He's actually my nemesis. A position he takes so seriously that he devotes himself, full time, to being my arch enemy. As such, his greatest goal is to thwart me in all things, which is why you can tell when a site suggestion will be accepted - just bet on the opposite of whatever my opinion is on the matter.

In fact, this move out west is very suspicious given that I live in California. Clearly his plan is to live in the narrow spaces between my walls so that he can see what I want/suggest and then do the opposite of it as I'm still typing!!! ohmy.gif *

Personally, I think that the person who guessed Howler drake is most likely correct. But so far they are both adorable, and as long as the site never gets sound effects I plan to collect a bunch of them. xd.png

*Of course TJ is not actually planning to live in my walls. **

**He has an army of robots for that.

What, you mean you don't want your scroll page to be filled with an unending cacophony of cheeps?

Just the thought of that gives me the chills! xd.png

I have a feeling the sounds are probably meant to be very sweet (at this stage at least), but holy cow my dragons and I would boot something making that much noise faster than they boot a specially lineaged vampire egg I was dying to keep.

With my luck it would follow me home from the AP, chirping angrily all the while. lol

The coastal breed looks EXTREMELY familiar, but I don't remember the artist name ( right on the tip of my tongue, gah! But they did a brilliant job ) or the name, but I think it was "coastal" something..

All the people saying this make me giggle, I breed zebra finches!

Meeeeep!

OMG! I love Zebra Finches and their soft little beep-a-beeps! I had to put Beep-a-beep on a nameholder. <3

So, will the jungle Drakes beep, chirp, or howl as adults? I can't wait to see these adults!

ETA @ skauble: TJ in the walls? ROFLMAO!

Edited by dragongrrl

The 'moist' eggs look so familiar. The hatchlings. ITS KILLING ME!! I know the blue hatchlings from somewhere!!

Awww, what cute hatchies!

Nice job spriting, birdzgoboom and Odeen! smile.gif

I can't wait to see the adults!

First thing I thought when I saw the coastal hatchlings: Ohhh, Light Concorde got her/his dragon released! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

The 'moist' eggs look so familiar. The hatchlings. ITS KILLING ME!! I know the blue hatchlings from somewhere!!

I even KNOW who the artist is, but I can't.. place the name, ff.

I'd know exactly who it was the moment I saw their signature and avatar, though.

EDIT: THANK YOU, Mondat! That's the person!

Edited by Momo

whoa, thought i completely missed this! managed to get my share within the last 5 minute drop!

I even KNOW who the artist is, but I can't.. place the name, ff.

I'd know exactly who it was the moment I saw their signature and avatar, though.

EDIT: THANK YOU, Mondat! That's the person!

But it's not.

The spriter is birdzgoboom.

Thanks Birdz and Odeen for the new dragons. And thank you TJ.

I am locked with new eggs. smile.gif

So I accidentally locked myself with the jungle-biome eggs, with none being misclicks.

Whoops. Only needed 4.