TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

In case TJ is looking for further feedback: The eggs started dropping right before dinner for me and now it's right before work. In those two small catching windows I haven't caught anything. Still not a fan therefore.

After giving up last night and a good nights sleep I came back to try my luck before everyone else gets awake.

Yeah, they are as easy to catch as any other release. That wasn't what worried me in the first place. The problem is much more, that I have to wait til a monday to get the littleones. It was just possible because we have Semester break. From next Monday on I'll be on my way to University by this time. So: No, I don't like releases on midday Sunday. With that timeframe wouldn't it be better to start Releases on Saturday? Everyone would have the Sunday to catch that way.

By the way. wink.gif Lovley little dragons! Thanks to the spiriters. And TJ for giving us a new releas every month. biggrin.gif

Edited by Moiken

After giving up last night and a good nights sleep I came back to try my luck before everyone else gets awake.

Yeah, they are as easy to catch as any other release. That wasn't what worried me in the first place. The problem is much more, that I have to wait til a monday to get the littleones. It was just possible because we have Semester break. From next Monday on I'll be on my way to University by this time. So: No, I don't like releases on midday Sunday. With that timeframe wouldn't it be better to start Releases on Saturday? Everyone would have the Sunday to catch that way.

By the way. wink.gif Lovley little dragons! Thanks to the spiriters. And TJ for giving us a new releas every month. biggrin.gif

I was about to suggest the same. Leave the new time if you must, but switch to a saturday. Then we'll have the weekend to catch and everything will be well.

I egglocked myself on the new eggs, but only because I have today off.

Unrelated, the hatchies are super cute. Thanks to the spriters and TJ for a new release.

They're gone D: Are they supposed to be the new rare ones or something?

@ViperSwan:

I don't think so. There's still an unmixed drop every five minutes (Well, the last one was unmixed, I didn't look up others, I'm in a bit of a hurry.). They just get picked up quite fast. So just look out in Coast and Jungle every full five minutes (:05, :10 and so on)

@topic:

Further comment later, because have to run to work... But seeing the S2s, I really love the little Cricket ! wub.gif (Whatever it may be, I just heard chirping and thought of crickets...) The little coastal is cute, too, but it hasn't grown so much detail, yet (the head looks nice, though). Could be gorgeous once it grows up, the colours look promising. smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I have missed the release!

Not to worry! They'll usually be bred in 14 days anyways plus some people will put them in the abandon area!

Oooh, another Birdzgoboom dragon! biggrin.gif

And the brown ones have chirping voices, just like the Ochredrakes... the hatchlings remind me more of the Turpentines, but at least the description makes them sound like a good match for Ochredrakes. laugh.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Crap, I forgot about the release until now. And I saw the post saying it was going up at 1pm DC time. *facepalm *

I actually managed to get 4 eggs in the first 15 minutes of the release which is pretty awesome for me!

And I traded some nice metallics for 3 more so I have a total of 7 now smile.gif

Coast one is between Geode and Glory drake and jungle one is between Horse and Ice.

so, I guess Glided Drake and Honeybee Drake?

edit: oh I've just noticed ho'n'eybee can't be. but S2 looks like a bee :3

Edited by physicsx

Sadly, they're not purely mass-dropping anymore, but I still managed to catch 4 of the 'noisy' eggs.

Unfortunately, I got 2 misclicks in the process, so now I only have one more space to try for the striped coast egg.

Well, maybe they'll still be catchable in 5 hours... I know, hope dies last. xd.png

Not to worry! They'll usually be bred in 14 days anyways plus some people will put them in the abandon area!

hah yes, they're still dropping pretty well.

AND i accidently scored a CB silver when I was trying for one of the new eggs lol

I've never, ever managed a CB metallic.

Spose that means I have to release my faithful multigend silvers but.. not sure if I can lol

biggrin.gif Awesomeness! I got no luck catching them. Fortunately they'll be here permanent right? So I'll just have to wait for them to become common or uncommon. xd.png As of now, I'll class them as rare since a lot of dragon breeders are crowding the caves.

there was noone in there hardly when I was there or never could I snare a silver.

in a minutes time I reckon odds will be good a few of the new ones will drop, try your luck!

Well, would you look at that! I finally got one of each. I now got two of the coast drake.

I got 3 of each already! Good luck everyone! uwu

Thanks for the new release!

Also oops, the eggs start mixing already, at least in Jungle.

xd.png All the people thinking it's your dragon. tongue.gif

xd.png All the people thinking it's your dragon. tongue.gif

Oh I wish! d: Looks like Birdzy likes stripes as much as I do.