TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I remember hearing someone said that one of them alphabetize near the Geodes? Does anyone know?

Yes, between Geodes and Day and Night Glory Drakes are the Coastal ones

The others are between Horse and Ice Dragons.

Edited by lollipop00

DC drakes are usually distinguished by small size, three toes, antlers, usually only one wing finger, aren't very intelligent, etc. There's a list of common traits here, which is also used on the wiki page for DC Drakes.

Thanks!

Intelligence and antlers were the first things I thought of but such delicate little details as the number of toes is really difficult to see from the sprites laugh.gif

*screams in panic*

I forgot about the thinnggg... D:

edit: oh thank goodness they're still easy to get.

Edited by Shadowdrake

I am enjoying the S1s, any even more the S2s, a lot more than I thought I would when I first saw the eggs. I'm looking forward to the adults as well. Thanks again Odeen and Birdzgoboom for the new dragons and for TJ for producing yet another double dragon new release! Yay!!

Blue ones are pretty, but the dark ones look verrrry promising. Rejected Halloween drake project maybe?

Lovely eggs and hatchlings, and new dragons are always welcome.

But how I manage after little hiatus get myself egglocked just before the release began?! blink.gif I guess I should be thankful that I hadn't used up incubates yet (and one egg was from AP with little time left) so I could free egg places while needing to abandon only one egg. ^^; Missed initial release but that's not so big deal since I'm bad with fast-clicking anyway. biggrin.gif

Note to self in future: If there is even slight chance of new release, don't get egglocked. rolleyes.gif

Edit: Got three eggs of each, each with one influenced female/male pair (don't want repeat of last Halloween, when all three eggs of Graves turned up as females), I'm pretty much done. cool.gif

Edited by Arachlia

What's the description for the coastal egg?

Silly me - I completely forgot it was the first week of the month and missed the first day release xd.png Forgive my questioning.

"This striped egg feels moist"

I managed to get two of each last night and I'm looking forward to breeding these beauties. I haven't gone back to the first page to see what they look like. I want to see them when my own eggs hatch. *gazes warmly at eggs* wub.gif I wish my red dragons weren't on cooldown.

"This striped egg feels moist"

I managed to get two of each last night and I'm looking forward to breeding these beauties. I haven't gone back to the first page to see what they look like. I want to see them when my own eggs hatch. *gazes warmly at eggs* wub.gif I wish my red dragons weren't on cooldown.

Thank you kindly smile.gif

Threw 3 of my Chirps at a friend and picked up 3 Coasts :U

After they hatch all ill need is the last coast

granted they gender right and dont refuse :|

Can't wait to see what the coastal adults look like.... it resembles one of those nudibranch things and I've wanted one as a pet ever since I found out such a thing existed tongue.gif

I already had a nebula egg on page 3 to hatch in a couple hours so I couldn't get 3 of each but now I can, lol

I always love seeing what everyone comes up with as placeholder-names until we know what they're really called. Funny how I'm seeing a lot of people calling them Chirps, and then we have.... Coasts. lol

Does anyone else think the coastal ones look sorta like a Pokémon? (Lol, my browser autocorrected with the little accented e tongue.gif) Unfortunately I don't know what the name is of the one I'm thinking of because I don't play Pokémon...

Does anyone else think the coastal ones look sorta like a Pokémon? (Lol, my browser autocorrected with the little accented e tongue.gif) Unfortunately I don't know what the name is of the one I'm thinking of because I don't play Pokémon...

Lugia, probably: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wQN1sxDl8x8/S-mm.../LugiaOcean.jpg

idk, it looks like another pokemon sort of, but I can't name it... like a blue pidgyioto.

Well . . . ended up catching just one egg that first day.

I sent it to my sister.

I think the hatchlings are fairly good looking. There's that.

I wonder if there will be a poll about this drop?

I shouldn't have gotten so angry. I still feel that TJ jerked us around and he probably laughed his butt off at us all dancing to his tune. I'm sorry I posted so much. I won't do it again.

Edited by DragonWavey

Looks like they might be Glaucus Drakes after all, with the little branchy things on the wings.

This. Reserved the names Glaucus Drake and Glaucus Atlanticus Drake just in case tongue.gif I'm expecting it to be something unguessable that sounds like Glaucus/Glaucus Atlanticus, though, like how Birdz's Nhiostrifes sound somewhat like Neon Stripe.

Edited by PieMaster

I hope not, there's a Glaucus dragon on the CL.

I think I like Chirpy so far, it looks very interesting so far. I take there is no gender differences...at least I hope there's not but hooray for more drakes. It was about time, now we need some more pygmies.

But we had only three drakes for a long time...they were getting lonely and now my drake clan expands!

I'm glad we're getting so many dragon in these sub-types.

New two heads, new drakes.

I'm predicting new pygmies next time.

I'd like more wyrms too, like the magma.

Edited by Dannywolf