TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

2 of mine are cracking they're at a little over 900 views. They're the ones I caught in the first 10 minutes of the drop.

I'm so excited. All my eggys are hatching tomorrow morning. Finally managed to get them all influenced too. I can't wait to see TJ's hatchys grow up, the chirpy one is already so gorgeous.

I wonder what the chirpy ones can breed with - from their look it would be nice to use them in lineages to substitute for graves or black marrows (since I don't have any of those).

And with stage 2 cracks on my eggs, I am heading to bed. Can't wait for hatchies later!

I wonder what the chirpy ones can breed with - from their look it would be nice to use them in lineages to substitute for graves or black marrows (since I don't have any of those).

Night Glories, maybe? I imagine the colors matching pretty much.

No cracks on my eggs yet. :c

And with stage 2 cracks on my eggs, I am heading to bed. Can't wait for hatchies later!

I think mine are stage three but I can't really tell.

Great to have new drakes!

I can't wait to see what they'll look like - the hatchies (and the eggs) look great so far =D

Also, I caught one of each only now, so it will take some time before they start cracking laugh.gif

Hah! Finally managed to catch a few more of the blue eggs, it's so nice to be locked up with new eggs~

I can't wait to see what they look like all grown up!

I love both matured hatchlings! But I can hardly wait for them to grow up as well biggrin.gif Only 1 day and 15 more hours to go.......

Can't wait to see what these guys look like. Knowing the artists, these dragons are going to be really good-looking.

I should probably trade the chirp drake and keep the coast drake.

Does anyone else think the coastal ones look sorta like a Pokémon? (Lol, my browser autocorrected with the little accented e tongue.gif) Unfortunately I don't know what the name is of the one I'm thinking of because I don't play Pokémon...

I thought the same things!

Since they're Drakes, they can only breed with other Drakes - like Day/Night Glories and that other one whose name slips my mind right now.

Since they're Drakes, they can only breed with other Drakes - like Day/Night Glories and that other one whose name slips my mind right now.

Ochredrake. wink.gif

YAY! My eggs are cracking...

I've noticed that they are rather easy to catch, too!...

Yeah, my eggs are cracking.

Only 4 hours untill they hatch!

Looking so forward to see the adults. I bet they are going to be absolutly amazing.

3 more hours until I've got babies on my scroll! I can't wait to see the adults! smile.gif

When will TJ's grow up?

They are at 5 days 9 hours now - so I'd guess in about a day and 9 hours.