TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I knew it. I could tell from the egg it was gonna be a good one! That s2 chirping hatchy is just gorgeous. I bet the adults are gonna be so beautiful.

Still iffy on the blue. Gonna have to see the adults to figure out if I like it.

Oh my god, I was definitely a big fan of the moist little ones (pff, there's no way to make that sound appropriate) but I'm in love with the S2 of the chirping hatchie!! So gorgeous!

Sorry guys, but anyone who's ever eaten cake knows that the word "moist" is a glorious thing. And as much as I love the internet and it's ruinous ways, even it doesn't have the power to beat out cake. Technology will come and go, but dessert is forever!!!

WHOA. I love that brown S2! I did feel in the beginning like I was going to prefer the noisy breed, but was hesitating until I saw all the sprites. I love that hatchie though. Colors (one of my favorite combinations) and pose and wings. O3O

Wanna see adults nao, for both breeds.

Sorry guys, but anyone who's ever eaten cake knows that the word "moist" is a glorious thing. And as much as I love the internet and it's ruinous ways, even it doesn't have the power to beat out cake. Technology will come and go, but dessert is forever!!!

Please don't bake my eggs into a cake. unsure.gif

UMMMMMMM! Cake!!!

But not Dragon cakes... lol

Dang-it... Now I gotta go get some Twinkies or Ding-Dongs... sigh

Love the new Dragon hatchlings so far...

Please don't bake my eggs into a cake.  unsure.gif

Not even the noisy ones? 'Cause that sounds like a good strategy for if they get on one's nerves.

Other options:

Sunstone Souffle

Lumina Lasagna

Split Pea Soup

Bluna Babka

Tsunami Casserole

Moonstone Pie

Mac & Cheese

...it's obvious I skipped dinner, huh? laugh.gif

ohmysdfhasfhahfg

This blue hatchie.<3 Want.<3 That chirpy thing is cute as well.

Since I'm feeling better and back on my -better- comp, I'll try to catch something.

Edited by Light Concorde

ohmysdfhasfhahfg

This blue hatchie.<3 Want.<3 That chirpy thing is cute as well.

Since I'm feeling better and back on my -better- comp, I'll try to catch something.

I locked myself with the blue ones. Totally content. ;___;

I'll consider getting the others after I finish hoarding the coastal beauties.

Wow I caught this on the first day! Awesome! Better get to hunting some new additions! Thanks everyone involved!

I locked myself with the blue ones. Totally content. ;___;

I'll consider getting the others after I finish hoarding the coastal beauties.

Yes. YES. All the blue things<3 I'll catch only one more chirpy egg and lock myself with blue. Then incuhatch and lock myself with blue again. and again. If these turn out really gorgeous to me then I may start a second army. o3o

Oops, I have two chirpers and just got three blues. Well, guess I'm trading or gifting one when I'm back from school...

I was thinking about this earlier. Box cake mixes always play up the moist quality. I may name one of them something to do with cake.

Caught one of each! Time to Influence then get the other gender and then see if I wanna like hoard one or both! *is now locked*

Oooh, just came to see the S2 hatchlings! The noisy one is a lot cuter now that it's not screaming in its gaping-mouth pose, and with pretty wing patterns. Blue moist one is interesting, what is even up with those wings.

I was thinking about this earlier. Box cake mixes always play up the moist quality. I may name one of them something to do with cake.

Also, chicken is known for being best when it's moist...however, I don't know how my chickens would react if I started naming dragons after savory dishes in which they would usually factor as a main ingredient. xd.png

What will the name be?

My guess is, for the noisy one, hubbub dragon. For the moist one, i have no idea. Glacial drake?

Awww, the hatchlings are SO cute! ohmy.gif Especially the noisy one. laugh.gif Thank you Odeen and Birdzgoboom! wub.gifwub.gif

The S2 hatchlings are very cute. I love the little chirpy one.

Yes!

I like the description of the noisy one- cute- like a little birdy! (One of my cats was also that talkative...)

And i like the colours of the moisty one! I was looking forward for something nice to breed with Orchedrakes for a long time!

Thanks a lot to the spriters and creators of these babys!