TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

After spending 2 hours at the beginning of the release using every drop offered and without being able to catch a single egg, I finally gave up to try later. I waited until 6 hours after the beginning of the release and tried again. What a difference 4 hours make! I caught my first 2 in one drop and then the other 5 in the next drop.

Thank-you very much TJ, Odeen, and Birdzgoboom for the lovely new drakes and all your efforts in making this trial release successful, even with all the bumps along the way.

Tell me about it. I was like I only caught 4. When after clicking and was shocked to find out I locked myself with a full seven. Next time, I'll catch a few AP to make sure I don't lock myself again.

That would be wise. Should've done it, myself, but thought it was impossible at the time xd.png; And, well, I'd clicked like thirty or something within a few seconds and missed all but three, so... almost.

We're still not in the clear. They disappear after a minute or two of being there anyways xd.png; I'm just waiting for my Red to grow so it can hatch... my other Red xd.png; Just need the space for the moist partner.

Tell me about it. I was like I only caught 4. When after clicking and was shocked to find out I locked myself with a full seven. Next time, I'll catch a few AP to make sure I don't lock myself again.

Learn something new every day! I haven't seen that idea before!

I locked myself in the Jungle earlier today, and AP eggs would have been a big help! XC

Learn something new every day! I haven't seen that idea before!

I locked myself in the Jungle earlier today, and AP eggs would have been a big help! XC

I remember someone told me to do that a few releases ago but I never had it where I locked myself with 7 eggs in 15 minutes.

The 'batman' eggs seem to be a lot easier to catch, I missed the beginning of the hour and I still managed to score four of them pretty much right away. No sign of the blue ones, alas...

Came home from work - and mastered to get two of each.

They are now influenced and incubated.

I can not wait to see the adults (especially on the Coast one)

The blue one reminds me of a blue penguin.

Still hate the change in start time since I would prefer a 24 hour release day to an 11 hour one, but I have a pair of each and that's all I really need. Heading back to AP hunting.

The blue one reminds me of a blue penguin.

Still hate the change in start time since I would prefer a 24 hour release day to an 11 hour one, but I have a pair of each and that's all I really need. Heading back to AP hunting.

I thought the release will still be 24 hours long. Just the time it launched would be different.

I thought the release will still be 24 hours long. Just the time it launched would be different.

But there's only 11 hours to get an egg that has the release day as the "Stolen on" date.

But there's only 11 hours to get an egg that has the release day as the "Stolen on" date.

Well, I guess I can understand that. I only care about getting my eggs as soon as possible. xd.png

Exactly. I like to have the release date on my dragons so I can use it as a reference. Since I tend to work twelve hour shifts, that could be problematic. I lucked out today.

Edited by Sir Barton

Also, eggs are already dropping intermittently in the other biomes.

Edited by Jazeki

I've got plenty of the ones found in the Jungle. What are the other ones called so I know what to trade for?

Phew, thank goodness someone on Chickensmoothie put their new release eggs in their signatures quickly! If I hadn't noticed the unfamiliar hatchlings/eggs I never would have gotten them this early! But, thankfully, I've managed to get at least two of each biggrin.gif .

I've got plenty of the ones found in the Jungle. What are the other ones called so I know what to trade for?

the description for the one in the coast is:

this striped egg feels moist.

i got 4 in the jungle and 3 in the coast so far. i couldn't get any for the first hour and then i got them all in one or two drops.

Edited by spring_dragon

Eggcellent! Even the eggs are beautiful happy.gif Too bad we can't freeze them too blink.gif

Thanks for the release! These times are always so exciting!

Edited by MrsKoolAid

Murgh, I'm really excited to see how these coastal hatchies turn out. I honestly think I saw their accepted thread, but for the life of me I can't even remember anything about itttt.

... The jungle one's don't look familiar yet... But this shall be interesting.

However. A scroll of chirping hatchies would probably have me trying to stuff my ears full of cotton xd.png

Edited by Wandering4Ever

Eggcellent! Even the eggs are beautiful happy.gif Too bad we can't freeze them too  blink.gif

Me too! I expect that we can freeze eggs someday. They are so beautiful! xd.png

BTW, is it my illusion that the new eggs have started to be mixed with the old ones? It seems they become fewer than 10 hours ago and I saw a salt egg in coast. Does this mean the new release is not a 24 hours full-drop? unsure.gif

Edited by SunSunSun

Eggcellent! Even the eggs are beautiful happy.gif Too bad we can't freeze them too blink.gif

Thanks for the release! These times are always so exciting!

I love the blue egg too,I wish we can freeze eggs one day.

Ooh, the first S2 for the blue hatchies! Yay for antlers. :3 *prods the brown ones, seeing if they sprout wings*

Really liking the S2 so far.

EDIT: Okay chirpy S2 wins the hatchie round.

Edited by Jazeki