TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I was originally thinking of trading my 3 'noisy' eggs to get more 'moist' eggs, but I realized that there's around a large chance that my eggs will be of different gender, so I'll breed them a couple of times to trade for a moist egg...

P.S. it seems the thread is dying down... might be time to close topic, TJ.

Lel, we don't even have adults yet. Why would they close the topic?

I was originally thinking of trading my 3 'noisy' eggs to get more 'moist' eggs, but I realized that there's around a large chance that my eggs will be of different gender, so I'll breed them a couple of times to trade for a moist egg...

P.S. it seems the thread is dying down... might be time to close topic, TJ.

The topic will be closed when we have adults.

The "noisy" drake looks like it would fit right into the color scheme. Love the off-white face, and dark horns (?) and what is the goldish fuzzy all along the top edge?

I think the fuzzy part may be the edge of the wing, like the yellow edge of the Turpentine's wings, only fuzzy, if that makes sense. xd.png

*stares anxiously at the empty Coastal page* I hope these are still catchable - I wasn't able to get on until now, but I do love those hatchies.

edit: Yep, still pretty easy to catch! Good luck with the release, everyone - I'm going to lurk and watch TJ's hatchlings.

A mate just caught two just like that... They ARE still catchable. This was at the 45 minute mark...

OK, Weirdness.

A few minutes ago, I clicked on a "noisy" egg and got it. But on my scroll, I magically ended up with a Neotropical!

Weirdness. I swear I only clicked once, the biome wasn't moving at all. I guess I must have clicked right when it was changing or something--but the "you got the egg" page showed a Noisy.

:taps egg: Wonder if it's a masquerade or something.

So far, btw, I'm really liking those Noisy Hatchlings. If these are DC drakes, then will they be breedable with the Day Glories?

OK, Weirdness.

A few minutes ago, I clicked on a "noisy" egg and got it. But on my scroll, I magically ended up with a Neotropical!

Weirdness. I swear I only clicked once, the biome wasn't moving at all. I guess I must have clicked right when it was changing or something--but the "you got the egg" page showed a Noisy.

:taps egg: Wonder if it's a masquerade or something.

So far, btw, I'm really liking those Noisy Hatchlings. If these are DC drakes, then will they be breedable with the Day Glories?

keep it. wink.gif

The S2 hatchies are so cute! I'm really looking forward to seeing the adults sprites! biggrin.gif

keep it. wink.gif

Yep, I think I'll keep it. Maybe name it something that indicates it's initial confusion.

The blue moist eggs are so pretty, I want to freeze one Soooooooo much.

Well, because of some very generous and kind people, I now have 3 Moist eggs and 2 Noisy eggs wub.gif(You guys know who you are) I'm very happy with these eggs, and now I'm locked with them and a different egg =) Y'all are awesome

Wow, I just remeberd the release now, and I still managed to catch all the eggs I needed on the hour. Thanks, TJ & artists. Good luck to everyone else getting theirs.

Love these hatchies so far, can't wait to see them grow up. smile.gif

Now that I'm done grouching about the release time, I've gotta say I'm really really excited to see more Drakes. biggrin.gif Love the colors on the blue guy in particular, but the brown one's little antlers are adorable.

Well I like the looks of both so far. I had someone offer me 2 eggs I needed and I accepted then turned around and caught them. I pm'ed back so they could offer to someone else but I just wanted ya'll to know there are some great people out there.

I got both of my breeding pairs and even helped hubby catch his lmao

Just want to thank TJ and Spriters for some awesome artwork and releasing the eggs!!!!

I'll get the others whenever I feel like I've hoarded enough coastals.

I hunt like a boss, so it won't be long before I have many of both. x3

I just can't get over these coastals, gah. So shiny.. so.. blue.

I DO also love how detailed and elaborate the others look. I'm predicting a very bamf adult!

Two of each! I love those coastal eggs, such a pretty array of blue. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the new eggs!

Antlers?!!?! I'm sensing a new mate for my solstices... *Dramatic Music* And the other one looks like some sort of cricket... I've already reserved the name Jiminy Cricket Conjecture xd.png

Unfortunately, they are wyverns so i cant breed them with normal dragons tongue.gif

edit: Ah yes i meant drakes... Stupid me xd.png

Edited by Bunnybrine

Antlers?!!?! I'm sensing a new mate for my solstices... *Dramatic Music* And the other one looks like some sort of cricket... I've already reserved the name Jiminy Cricket Conjecture xd.png

Unfortunatle, they are wyverns so i cant breed them with norm dragons tongue.gif

Um, they are not wyverns but drakes. Besides, has anyone ever paid attention to the fact that ALL DC Drakes as the whole species, have antlers? d:

One more blue thing. Annnd lock.

I remember hearing someone said that one of them alphabetize near the Geodes? Does anyone know?

Wow, new release and like that...got 3 of the jungle ones in less than a min. Just need 3 of the costal ones and i'll be set.

Thanks spriters and TJ biggrin.gif

Edit: Got them all. So I'm happily egglocked. Good Luck to everyone else!

Edited by Zilverwing

What's the description for the coastal egg?

Silly me - I completely forgot it was the first week of the month and missed the first day release xd.png Forgive my questioning.

Um, they are not wyverns but drakes. Besides, has anyone ever paid attention to the fact that ALL DC Drakes as the whole species, have antlers? d:

Yep, it's an interesting thing even tho so far there aren't many species to confirm if it's a defining trait (especially since Solstices, Heartseekers, Shimmies, Terrae and possible Seragammas do have antlers too tongue.gif)

Maybe it's a combination of certain traits? :Y

Maybe it's a combination of certain traits? :Y

DC drakes are usually distinguished by small size, three toes, antlers, usually only one wing finger, aren't very intelligent, etc. There's a list of common traits here, which is also used on the wiki page for DC Drakes.