TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

Umm question I have a Mac and Control + F5 or Control + R doesn't work... What do I do?

Never mind. Figured it out and.. I FINALLY CAUGHT AN EGG!

The coast ones are really hard to get...

And here I thought the browns on Jungle were the harder ones to get for some reason. I caught the blues pretty easily. But too I'm pretty experienced at catching even in high traffic situations barring a huge lag or a crash. As a trial I thought it went pretty well.

The coast ones are really hard to get...

That's because we all keep saying that they're hard to get, so everyone wants to grab them. What we needed to do was to come back after hunting and pretend that the Jungle ones were super hard. Then everyone would be there trying to make sure they got those and we could slip into the Coast and grab to our heart's content! xd.png

Grabbed 3 of the coast (I lol'd at the description) and 4 of the jungle eggs, enough for right now. 8D

Wow catching these was so easy oh my god I caught three of each in just one five-minute drop.

eta:

And here I thought the browns on Jungle were the harder ones to get for some reason. I caught the blues pretty easily. But too I'm pretty experienced at catching even in high traffic situations barring a huge lag or a crash. As a trial I thought it went pretty well.

Yeah I caught the blues 1,2,3 all in a row with no misses but with the brown ones I had a bunch of misses

Edited by Oasis

Despite falling asleep past 6 am I woke up at 2 and felt compelled to check my dragons and came on to see this xd.png I love the egg sprite for the....moist...(god, that word >_>), eggs though they both look awesome. Can't wait for TJ's to hatch and see how these look. I caught 2 of each, since that's all I have space for laugh.gif Actually found catching them really easy, only took me about 3-4 drops to get 2 of each?

Like always, thank you TJ and the Spriters happy.gif it's really appreciated

Finally got two of each...now pondering on possibly snagging at least one more of each for freezing purposes. thumbs_up.png

Wow catching these was so easy oh my god I caught three of each in just one five-minute drop.

I filled up all my egg slots in less than a minute, so I don't get what this "hard" other people are talking about is.

I remember "hard" as '09 Valentines. :U

And I'm full smile.gif

Thank you TJ smile.gif

Edited by Nanah

Why is it so hard to just have them available all day?

Are they not usually available all day? It's just usually very difficult to get eggs because you are competing with 100k+ other people for eggs as well. Unless these eggs weren't going to be released besides today (which I doubt that's the case), you shouldn't have to really worry about it.

Wow... even with "only" 60 people in the Jungle, still no luck. And my computer even seems to be behaving for once. This is tough.

I would have to say if you are complaining now for these eggs then you should of been here for when blusangs or hollies were released. Now that was packed.

Got 2 of each, plus an extra "noisy" one :3 Just need my other 2 eggs to hatch (in 4 hours) then I can grab more! :3

I am probably one of the few who has liked that this release is harder. I like the fast paced game, rather than the sit and wait, or the come on and grab them in a few seconds that the game has become. There hasn't been a legitimately difficult drop in a very long time.

Edited by Nectaris

It looks like I finally did something right - got 3 of the brown ones. Now to the coast I go! And I'm back to nothing tongue.gif

ETA: and I got one blue! Gosh they are pretty. But I wonder who to breed them with> I'm not sure these colors will go well with Orchedrakes. Maybe the Night Glory drakes? (since I'm not sure if the Day Glory ones will fit either)

I really want to see what these look like! wub.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

xd.png This had me laugh so hard plus it inspired me to make this: user posted image

[IMG=http://i60.tinypic.com/smeo86.jpg]

Awesome xd.png I love that! Great job!

-------

As for me I think I'm gonna stop for awhile ._. No luck whatsoever and the lag is real intense (esp because I'm trying to hatch up an egg so I'll have another slot). But if anyone has an egg or two to give away~ I wouldn't mind taking when it's cooled down~. If you're out of teleports I got some, so~...

Man, I am so glad I snagged my quota within the first few minutes. Seems like it's getting harder, not easier, to grab the eggs as time goes on...

I have been sitting here, watching TJ's eggs and i see no cracks yet... Hurry up little eggs and start to crack xd.png

Cannot wait to see hatchies <3

Edited by lollipop00

Just gotta wait for the coastal biom to restock,so to speak (yay for my Neopian shop stalkerness showing through laugh.gif),and I'll have my third blue.

FINALLY! One noisy one.

Looks like I need one more, any more that I catch are trade bait for coastal or otherwise smile.gif

Grats lastcrazyhorn! *toasts both of us*

*high fives you*

*fistbumps*

One more noisy egg!

NOISY - 2/2

MOIST - 0/2

Got 4 from the jungle , i like the egg sprite more, and 2 from the coast. They're pretty hard to catch... Got enough for now

I remember "hard" as '09 Valentines. :U

LOL! Yeah, that's probably the release that everyone who was there will judge every other release by forever. There's never been a release since then that, no matter how truly difficult, I haven't thought, "oh well, still better than V Day '09s". xd.png

It reminds me of when I'd complain about money when I was a kid and my grandma would tell me about how during the Depression they had to save up to buy windows because they couldn't afford to build their tiny house and add windows all at the same time! laugh.gif