TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

Snagged two of each biggrin.gif At first it was huge (and frustrating) problem for me, but then I found a method - insane clicking on place where one of the eggs is while biome was loading when I was entering it from main site - which worked perfectly for me ^^

Good luck to everyone and happy hunting!

Ooh, I got a brown.  I feel better about my lot in life all of a sudden.

I get that a lot. When life sucks, get a virtual gift. Suddenly feels like a box of chocolates.

I finally managed to catch two browns and one blue. I am trying for 3 of each, then maybe I'll get at least one male and one female for breeding.

This is one of the most difficult release I can remember. I'm stressed and tired and generally sick of it. But THAT:

xd.png This had me laugh so hard plus it inspired me to make this: user posted image

[IMG=http://i60.tinypic.com/smeo86.jpg]

...that is epic. laugh.gif Makes the whole thing worth it.

*goes to edit signature*

FINALLY! One noisy one.

Looks like I need one more, any more that I catch are trade bait for coastal or otherwise :)

Grats lastcrazyhorn! *toasts both of us*

Edited by gregregreg

Thus far I've FINALLY managed to snag and influence (to be one of each) two from the Jungle biom but STILL not even one from the Coast biom.

Edited by Shin'a'in

I'm off to read to that damn exam.

Good luck guys and gals!

In the end, this worked out easier than I had feared. With 125/biome, I was able to get egg-locked after two drops (in the first I only got one egg, and thought it was going to be terrible).

Overall, the old time is better for me, but if it works out this well, this time could work also. As some have said, for our Australian friends, it might be better to move to Saturday if we keep this time, so that the majority of the release isn't on a school/work day.

Just woke up, so I hope I can manage to grab myself some of these eggs ^^; Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! :3

I like the idea of getting several from the ap, then go clicking away for one of what you want. Then drop one of the ap eggs and go for the next one you want.

Great idea, thanks for the great tip, Earth Gurl (I think it was from her).

Here's my little tip, for what it's worth: work out a system that suits you on the shorter drops. If you catch an egg, all the better, but don't panic. Practice until you get into the rhythm. Then, on the longer hourly drop, put that practice to work and just go for as many as you can get of each egg, because now you have the time. :-)

Thus far I've FINALLY managed to snag and influence (to be one of each) two from the Jungle biom but STILL not even one from the Coast biom.

This is me right now.

*poofs off to go influence noisy eggies*

This is one of the most difficult release I can remember. I'm stressed and tired and generally sick of it.

Naww, Coppers were way worse. And Blusang.

The coast ones are really hard to get...

I completely agree with you on that...not that the Jungle biom's any kind of a proverbial walk in the park either. cool.gif

This is insane. Usually I'm not a bad catcher but currently I have the feeling not hunting new release eggs but hollies.

Congrats to all who were successful so far. I'll keep on trying... well, that's part of the fun. rolleyes.gif

Edit: Said that and caught two in the jungle. Should have complained earlier. wink.gif

Edited by LostFate

FINALLY! One noisy one.

Looks like I need one more, any more that I catch are trade bait for coastal or otherwise smile.gif

Grats lastcrazyhorn! *toasts both of us*

*high fives you*