TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

And a bluuuuuueeeee! Just one more to get now! biggrin.gif

So far I can say that on balance I prefer the earlier drops, as then by the time I get online everything's already calmed down a bit, but it is quite fun being around for the start of a release too.

omg FINALLY some more drakes.

Hopefully both pygmies and drakes (and two-heads) will be released more often in the future. Definitely more regular dragons, but the others should be released just for some more variety in their sections.

Super happy about new drakes. c:

I'm so excited, I got my eggies. Can't wait till they hatch.

I see others are having a rough time, I hope you pick up your eggies soon smile.gif

So is it just me who's already mentally pairing those 'moist' eggs with Blusangs? I'm already thinking it'd make a nice pairing before I've even seen the dragon xd.png

*entirely forgets that Drakes can only breed with Drakes*

*blames it on sleep deprivation*

I only slept about 4 hours so just ignore me from now on >_> laugh.gif

Edit:

Does anyone know how long these are gonna be droppped? Because if I remember correctly, the Brutes and Fevers went for a while?

Edited by Sarxh

omg FINALLY some more drakes.

Hopefully both pygmies and drakes (and two-heads) will be released more often in the future. Definitely more regular dragons, but the others should be released just for some more variety in their sections.

Super happy about new drakes. c:

I wouldn't mind if he continued to release two dragons each month and one be a normal dragon and one be a Two headed, Drake, or pygmy to be honest smile.gif That way, we still get our normal dragons and we also get some variety of the dragons that there are less of! He gave us more Two headeds, he's giving us more Drakes, lets do one two headed, one drake or one pygmy and the other be a regular dragon every month!

okay yeah. but it's also bad when peeps say stuff like, "I only have 3 of each and what am I going to do omgz."

really want to dismember them, no offense ha!

Yeah same lol

Finally got my eggs~~ ugh the blue ones are so pretty, I hope the dragons are too, lol. Very very excited to see the adults.

Great release! I came in an hour late, and still managed to bag my limit within an hour.

Thanks, TJ!

Spriters, can't wait to see the hatchlings and adult sprites biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

omg, i wasn't too late! yay! time for hunting~ biggrin.gif

thanks, TJ and spriters!

Really?

I thought that was just the case for DC Drakes, not the 'regular' Drakes.

When are TJ's eggs going to hatch?

I'm betting AFTER the 24 hours are over. I've never known him to allow his to hatch while the main drop is still on.

So these are MORE dragons that can only breed among themselves? And I'm not liking this later release time.

1. I checked, my download speed is 6.1 Mbps . . . which is not totally slow.

2. I am using Firefox and Google Chrome, I did both.

3. I have been trying to catch an egg for 2 hours and I am really really failing. I caught 1 and I didn't even know I caught it.

I refresh and click on one biome (I stick with one till the eggs quit). Then I wait more than 4 minutes and do it again.

This is so crummy. Can't the eggs last longer than this?

Come ON dude, you made me wait half the day, I used up a "stay up late" pass for nothing(and I only get 2 a month). I stayed up till almost midnight, went to the computer, go ready to catch eggs . . . and no eggs. Then I went to the forum and SNAP . . . no eggs till 11 hours later. Could you please let up on us some. I don't have all day to sit here catching eggs. Can't you let them drop for longer, at least.

There's always the option to trade for them. Since they're drakes I'm guessing that after while they'll become much easier to get since there's only so many combinations you can make with them, no matter how pretty they are. Just take a look at the other 2-headed dragons.

My scroll goals are to get 4 CB pairs of each dragon available and even so I don't see the need to hurry and get locked with them right away.

Really?

I thought that was just the case for DC Drakes, not the 'regular' Drakes.

Oh, that's true actually, now I'm just sleepy and confused so I'll figure it out when I can actually breed them xd.png

So these are MORE dragons that can only breed among themselves? And I'm not liking this later release time.

They're just adding to the day/night glory and other drakes though? Its good that we're finally getting some more for that subspecies

Think it's trying to increase what they can breed with, since there are only three species of the kind.

I wouldn't mind double releases, either. New as I be, the list still looks absurdly long. Like years-to-release long and with new request threads popping up I don't even want to look at them.

*blames it on sleep deprivation*

I only slept about 4 hours so just ignore me from now on >_> laugh.gif

Edit:

Does anyone know how long these are gonna be droppped? Because if I remember correctly, the Brutes and Fevers went for a while?

I think last few time it was 4 hours before commons started mixing in? I remember since there's often a little 'panic' when the cave goes down for maintenance at 3AM cave time and the eggs were always still en-mass (although I'm not sure about the uncommon/rare dragons, like the Coppers)

There's always the option to trade for them. Since they're drakes I'm guessing that after while they'll become much easier to get since there's only so many combinations you can make with them, no matter how pretty they are. Just take a look at the other 2-headed dragons.

My scroll goals are to get 4 CB pairs of each dragon available and even so I don't see the need to hurry and get locked with them right away.

Riiiight, so I can give away my hard caught Blusang to somebody for a new egg.

You don't even SHOW us your scroll.

These are drakes

So they can only breed with other drakes.

Like themselves or the day and night glory drakes,etc

Yes, i do think they would make a nice pairing if they could breed with each other <3

Just double checked and it's the DC Drakes that can only breed with other DC Drakes, but since the post says these are just Drakes, they're like the Mint and Magma dragon, they can breed with anything happy.gif so unless they turn out to be DC Drakes the pretty Blusang pairing can happen xd.png

Appropriate new signature.

On another note, the coast ones seem to be easier to catch.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper