TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My hatchling is also unknown gender.

I, too, would like to know if we can keep our gardens when the event is over.

Wow! Those adults are awesome!

I can not wait until mine are grown up!

Thank you again to TJ and all the Spriters for these awesome dragons and event!

anyone want a Bat plant/ GONE

Edited by InugamiZERO

To those of you worrying about the unknown genders:

Even though they have been confirmed male, that doesn't make them gender at S1, just like any other hatchling. They're still going to register as ungendered until they reach S2. Unless, by chance, yours have already matured to S2, in which case the unknown genders are probably an issue.

why would we worry about S1s not being gendered *censored for snark*

the S2s are the ones that show up as unknown for me.

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

Yup, some people's s2 hatchies are showing as ungendered. Probably a glitch, and hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

The ungendered at S2 hatchie stage happened to some people (including me) at Christmas - but it was quickly fixed. Thus, I imagine it will be the same this time.

why would we worry about S1s not being gendered lol duh

the S2s are the ones that show up as unknown for me.

Well, sorry then. I didn't realise people had mature hatchlings already since they only started hatching yesterday or something. dry.gif

*leaves thread feeling I tried to be helpful but ended up just looking remarkably stupid*

And please, realise that "lol duh" was rude and quite unnecessary.

Edited by Unearthly

The adult sprites are GORGEOUS! I love them and the descriptions too.

While I'm in this thread, does anyone want to swap a dragon head for a dragon head?

Well, sorry then. I didn't realise people had mature hatchlings already since they only started hatching yesterday or something. dry.gif

*leaves thread feeling I tried to be helpful but ended up just looking remarkably stupid*

And please, realise that "lol duh" was rude and quite unnecessary.

don't assume that we don't know how hatchlings work, please. you could've easily looked at out scrolls to see the gendered hatchlings.

i'm a very snarky and rude person, thats just how i am so sorry if i'm offending anyone but you kinda came off like you were telling us how S1 hatchlings worked when some of us are very seasoned players (i started playing in 2008)

While I'm in this thread, does anyone want to swap a dragon head for a dragon head?

Perhaps people in this thread can help you out?

Can't help you yet. I don't have a dragon head at the moment.

I would, please!! *sends flower*

Will say now as imagine thread locked soon when others grow. Thank you to TJ, spriters and anyone involved for the awesome event uplift, the awesome dragons and the awesome flower event!

don't assume that we don't know how hatchlings work, please. you could've easily looked at out scrolls to see the gendered hatchlings.

i'm a very snarky and rude person, thats just how i am so sorry if i'm offending anyone but you kinda came off like you were telling us how S1 hatchlings worked when some of us are very seasoned players (i started playing in 2008)

Just forget it. Please. I had a brain cramp, posted rashly, and am now feeling like I'm being branded as stupid.

Forgive my unintentional idiocy. dry.gif

Then again, I'm easily offended so maybe I'm overreacting. It's not uncommon. /:

Edited by Unearthly

Thank you spriters for the pretty new Valentine's. wub.gif Can't wait to start making some checkers!

Guh, why did I have to check the Language of the Flowers? I am not sending anyone Hyacinths anymore.

Hyacinths represent rebirth. Why is this a bad thing?

Gorgeous adults! wub.gif

Does anyone know till when the garden event last and whether we'll get to keep our gardens? Don't see any definitive answer in the thread yet, but might have missed something. Thanks smile.gif

Just forget it. Please. I had a brain cramp, posted rashly, and am now feeling like I'm being branded as stupid.

Forgive my unintentional idiocy. dry.gif

Then again, I'm easily offended so maybe I'm overreacting. It's not uncommon. /:

no worries, we're both at fault. we can still make up a be friends :3 <3

anyway, the new dragons are really pretty but a bit too different to be a valentine in my eyes. its a perfectly nice dragon, though, and i'm excited to breed it to orange and yellow things that never get into checkers. (i can only imagine these with golds though, thatll be gorgeous)

For those of you who have hatchlings that gendered unknown, might want to go post in help about it. It happened this Christmas, too--our Holiday dragons are turning into trolls! Pretty, pretty trolls smile.gif

For those of you who have hatchlings that gendered unknown, might want to go post in help about it. It happened this Christmas, too--our Holiday dragons are turning into trolls! Pretty, pretty trolls smile.gif

I did! I did! With screenshots, even!

Oh wow the adults look absolutely amazing! smile.gif I can't wait for my little one's to grow up too!!

The spriters did an amazing job! Thanks so much for this wonderful, wonderful dragon!