TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Alts of these new dragons? The spriters get alts. They probably each have two.

I saw some of the Alt Sweetlings in the Neglected Allure. How des one get the Alt Sweetlings? I noticed they were all from the same person.

I saw some of the Alt Sweetlings in the Neglected Allure. How des one get the Alt Sweetlings? I noticed they were all from the same person.

You can't. they are scroll coded. Only those with cb alt sweetlings will ever have them. they were an apology for a nasty glitch that caused people to lose their eggs after they were caught.

That color is scroll locked, only the individuals who caught Sweetlings back when they were released and lost them due to a glitch have the black Sweetlings. They got that color as an apology for the trouble.

Can someone PM me the unmarked flower list?

Havent got the linkie but look here scroll down and there is the chart can save desktop?

I had a similar idea and named one of mine White Gerbera...I don't think anyone ever verbally says Gerbera "Daisy" anymore.

Can someone PM me the unmarked flower list?

Is this the one you want?

I love how they look like! White with gold and red, Radiant Angels will definitely be my favourite valentine dragons! biggrin.gif

YES YES MORE EASTERNS FINAAAALLY!!!!!!!

Considering Eastern dragons bring good luck and prosperity to all those who need it (those who are feeling down? wink.gif ) I have no problem connecting to to love. (Goodness knows many people want/need luck and prosperity in their love lives also!)

Wow... The adults are amazing!! I know I'll be hoarding these... biggrin.gif

Has anyone seen the spriters alts?

Wow... The adults are amazing!! I know I'll be hoarding these... biggrin.gif

Has anyone seen the spriters alts?

Yes, they're adorable and black. Can't wait to see the adult version!

edit - Well, I can't see Birdzgoboom's alts since they're hidden so... tongue.gif

Edited by car340

This is my first Valentine's Day event on dragcave and my first Valentine's catch! Thanks so much to everyone who contributed to making this possible! The dragons are gorgeous and I love being able to receive and give so many pretty flowers along with sweet messages! <3

Yes, they're adorable and black. Can't wait to see the adult version!

Actually, only Infinis' are black. Birdzgoboom has ice blue alts.

I understand that we have Infinis and birdzgoboom to thank for our amazing new dragons?

They're very complex, and will require a lot of looking time, which is fortunate, as they would anyway, lol.

They make me think of a Phoenix, which seems so very pertinent to Valentine's Day, as the human heart may crash and burn repeatedly, but always rises again, lol.

I was lucky enough to get Angelic Phoenix and Radiant Phoenix as names for mine, and am so very impressed with all stages of the sprites.

I didn't expect us to get a Valentine sprite which requires study and thought to see and understand detail, but I suppose that's rather like love itself - a many-splendoured thing of great complexity.

This seems rather like a quintessential Valentine to me, in unexpected ways...

The adult is so beautiful! It reminds me of a chinese dragon, I don't know why xd.png

And I didn't saw any alt of this one.

I didn't received any Gerbera Daisy yet D:

EDIT:Mukouno, husky51, NightEagle, Kirby007 and Kitacat for the wonderful Gerbera Daisies! (These are thier scroll names, I don't know about the forum names DX)

And anyone have an Dew Drop Iris, Pansy or the colorful Alstromeria, and want to swap these flowers?

Edited by Glaciarie

Just name my two Valentine hatchlings!

Suiver Jecel Enpatia

- Pure Loving Empathy (three different languages)

Candentia Cantus Engill (two different lanuages)

- Radiant Singing Angel

Edited by TheDarkLatias

My Valentines have decided to be ungendered until they have decided tongue.gif

Beautiful sprites!

Anyone interested in a yellow Sun Seeker swap?

Good to know about the white Gerbera and pink ??? !! laugh.gif