TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The adults look absolutely amazing! I think these are my favorite Valentine dragon yet.

Have anyone else's hatchlings grown wings yet? Mine have changed sprite but have yet to gender.

Love the adults, love the feathery look of them. Thanks Spriters and TJ for the dragons and the event.

I have a fair amount of flowers sent but I hope we get to keep our garden. Wish TJ would answer if we get to keep it or not.

The new dragons look phenomenal. I love that they aren't pink, too. I think they'll look amazing with so many dragons. I can't wait to start planning lineages. biggrin.gif

Honestly, I have to agree with Princess_Pinkie here. Even though these dragons are absolutely gorgeous, they kinda remind me more of Christmas than of Valentine's Day. They will be nice in lineages though, I think.

I have:

green mushroom x 2

blue mushroom

red sun-seeker x 2

pinkish waterlily

bluish waterlily

purple-and-green biter with green leaves

red-and-green biter with purple leaves

yellow-and-green biter with purple leaves

lavender x 2 (shades unclear)

purple iris

blue iris x 3 2

white/purple iris

blue/purple iris

silver hyacinth

indigo hyacinth

dark violet hyacinth

sundew x 2

that I will happily give to anyone who asks, and would like to do a straight swap on:

dragonshead

orchids (I have silver glittery, mauve glittery, and white - swap for any colour)

hibiscus (I have pink, peach, mauve, and lilac - swap for any colour)

orange tigerlily

alstromeria (I have pink/yellow - swap for any colour)

Edited by Quill's Shadow

They're male and have bright colours-yeah! I already have beautiful Silky-Radiant Angel lineages in my head *looks around crazy*

Those of you who are saying this doesn't look like a Valentine dragon -- why? Is it because it isn't pink or red? In that case I am very glad it doesn't, because pink and red (especially pink) get a bit cloying after awhile!

I would just like to once again thank all of those who had anything to do with the creation of this event -- from TJ, birdz, and Infi down to the artist who sprited the tiniest little piece. I am just delighted with it all. I am especially happy to be able to write a personal message with the flowers! smile.gif

Those of you who are saying this doesn't look like a Valentine dragon -- why? Is it because it isn't pink or red? In that case I am very glad it doesn't, because pink and red (especially pink) get a bit cloying after awhile!

I would just like to once again thank all of those who had anything to do with the creation of this event -- from TJ, birdz, and Infi down to the artist who sprited the tiniest little piece. I am just delighted with it all. I am especially happy to be able to write a personal message with the flowers! smile.gif

I think it's because the dragon is angelly with some-what Christmas colors? Anyways, I love the dragon!

I was just trying to stay and awake to see those beauties grow up, but just failed 2 hrs beforehand. Woken up late, but in the morning light- just goodness they are absolutely majestic! I cannot wait till my babies grow up into to such wonderful creatures! Spriter/Creator you did such an amazing job! <3

So I saw some Alts in the Neglected Allure all from the same person. What's the deal with those?

Alts of these new dragons? The spriters get alts. They probably each have two.

Phew! feel abit like a florist today biggrin.gif I hope everyone has enjoyed mine as i have very much enjoyed the ones I have received smile.gif

;-;

nonoonono

I missed the drop. ;-;

Happy valentines though.

edit:

Thanks to an extremely generous person I have a hatchling now. omg. I could cry - i'm so happy.

Edited by Slaptail

Would anyone like to swap a Dragon's Breath for a Dragon's Breath?

Guys, I have a genderless mature hatchling

Not even kidding, what the heck?

This happen to anyone else?

I think they are all like that at the moment. It is just a glitch and will be fixed. The Christmas ones were like that at first, too.

Would anyone like to swap a Dragon's Breath for a Dragon's Breath?

Sure, I have 3 of them right now xd.png

I'll send you one smile.gif