TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Could someone please tell me where everyone is looking to see the adults?

Try look at the original post. One of TJ's dragons have matured. If not follow this link: http://dragcave.net/view/IhugU

Haha just realised. It's code is IhugU (I hug you)! Awww, how sweet. And the other one's code is Kisss! Great codes TJ wink.gif Wish I could personalize mine too :3

Edited by Jascuty

I just had to come back and say one thing. Holy smokes, this dragon is beautiful.

Make that two things, I'm enjoying growing flowers and sending them out. Fun little event.

Thanks TJ, thanks artists who threw together the flowers and thanks to the spriter for the lovely dragon.

Wow! The adults are just as stunning as I thought they'd be! Love them! The colors are fantastic!

Thanks again to TJ and the wonderful artists around here...for the awesome new dragon and for this new Valentine event! I love all these gorgeous little flowers! It's been a lot of fun, as always!

Good Lord these are the most beautiful dragons the game has seen in a long time by far ;A; <3 I know what I'm hoarding next year! <333

CAN SOMONE TELL ME IF IT HAS BEEN DECIDED YET IF THE GARDENS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LOOKAT AFTER EVENT? wink.gif

MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON BROKE OFF FROM ME USING IT SO MUCH AND I DONT HAVE A NEEDLE TO PRESS THE SHOULDER PAD MANUALY.

Edited by jaxsonmonroe

Wow... Simply love that Spirit. Think it would look great with the Solstice. Ah, can't wait 'til mine grow up. So pretty. X3

Very pretty adult sprite!

Anyone looking for a Titan Arum? Will swap for the yellow/purple pansy.

When the event ends we'll maintain our garden of flowers or just with the cards we have received?

Very pretty adult sprite!

Anyone looking for a Titan Arum?  Will swap for the yellow/purple pansy.

YEP ME PLEASE

THANKS

Edited by jaxsonmonroe

So pretty <3 the color sceme is great.

I wonder what it would look good with...

Edited by draganot

Someone out there, who wants to swap flowers?

Have/Want

Blue or purple ??? > blue or pink ???

Red or white dew drop > any dew drop

Blue blue–bonnet > any blue-bonnet

Purple or white mini iris > purple mini iris

Orange alstrumenia > any alstrumenia

Pink mini rose > black or red/blue mini rose

Anything above > dragons head